The Legend of The Three Failed Alices

The Legend of The Three Failed Alices

Listen to this to get the mood hhh


2NE1 - Minzy

 

tumblr_me0ohs4wu51ryis8n.png

The first Alice was a woman of the Clubs. 

In 1698, there was a war. After the fourteen years old Queen of Yellow from The Kingdom of Hearts, also called The Daughter of Evil, had killed the incredibly beautiful Princess of Green from The Kingdom of Spades, and burned every single house in the kingdom down to ash, in an act of jealousy, because she was oh so deeply in love with the Princesses fiancé, the kind and humble Prince of Blue from the Kingdom of Diamonds, that had once helped The Queen of Yellow out from a pinch when they were much younger. Now, both the Prince and the Princess were good allies of our first Alice, The Lady of Red, the strongest and most trusted person from The Kingdom of Clubs, the kingdom without a royal ruler. The Lady of Red made plans with Prince and they prepared their armies for a war against the evil Queen. The Queen had sent her loyal and sweet servant to do the killing, they knew. But as a servant, the poor boy was only doing his job and was not to be victimized. When the Queen was silenced once and for all, peace would once again find its way to these kingdoms.

 

All was set, and the two kingdoms were storming towards The Kingdom of Hearts, all minds set to capture the Queen. It was not an easy path, oh no. The Queens army was loyal and huge, almost as big as both kingdoms together. They fought and fought for what seemed like years, but was only some days. The Prince had seen the Queens loyal servant escape, and this was a shock to see, but after all, he was not the vicitim, and they didn't have time to think about him. Shortly after the servant had escaped, they managed to break into the castle and up to where the Queen was. The Lady of Red dashed towards her, pushed her against the wall, and let her blade rest against the Queens throat. The Queen didn't even try to fight back. She surrendered at once. And she was smiling as she did so. 

That's when it all went white.

The Lady of Red was in the middle of a busy town, an unfamiliar busy town. With a tall man in a butlers uniform and a top hat with rabbit-like ears sticking out. His hair was gray and fuzzy, in a ponytail to his chest. In his one hand, there was a golden pocket watch, and with his other hand, he was adjusting his glass monocle. 

"Ah. Welcome to my land, Alice", he spoke with a deep and smooth voice, exchanging eye contact with the Lady, who was staring right back in fear and attraction. "SーStay back!", the Lady yelled as she grabbed her sword, without losing her gaze, and held in up in an act of defense. The tall man simply smiled at her action. "My Alice, I am a dream. A dream that does not want to die out. A dream, I have chosen you to live in, to dream. My Alice, so strong and mighty, with great leadership and great skill. A truly respected woman, with past joy to kill. You are not a true woman of the Clubs, am I right? Before you settled down in the Kingdom of Clubs, you had massive killing sprees, which is why you have such skill. You were a true adventurer. Until you reached the Kingdom of Clubs, that is. There, you were adopted by an elderly couple that died merely a year after. But, by then, you had become a new woman. My Alice, dream me, live in my wonderland." With that, the Lady ran away, and the man did not go after. Repeating every single word this 'dream' had said, she tried to find a way out. Why did he recall her past?

"He wants me to....kill again?", she breathed out, slowly catching her breath after a sudden stop. "Thatーthat has to be it. I-I must kill. I must kill everyone. That's the only way out, it has to be." As confident as she is, she made her way back with her sword out and ready to slash anyone. Slicing down everything in her way, not hesitating once to raise her blade, she made her way into a forest on the other side of the town, leaving the town and most of its people, dead.

The dream had been watching, watching her every single step, with huge disappointment. "My, my..This is a disaster. My Alice, looking so beautiful covered in red, what have you done?", the dream sighed. "I guess I have no choice, then. Ah, such a failure.."

The first Alice was trapped deep inside the woods and kept as a fugitive for her sins. If it wasn't for the bloody red path that had followed her deep into the woods, no one would have known that she had ever been.

 

 

Super Junior - Kyuhyun

tumblr_me25zy8ro91ryis8n.png

The Second Alice was a man of the Diamonds.

Decades after the failure, a sweet and humble Man of Blue walked into Wonderland. Our second Alice loved to sing and write songs with a dying passion. The Man settled down next to a homeless fellow who was playing a tune so beautiful with a violin to gain money. Little did he earn, but the crowd around him was decent, which only grew as the Man sat next to him. The Man began to sing a soft melody to the tune, a melody so beautiful people dropped what they had in their hands, and stopped to listen and look. Ah, he had the voice of an angel. It was so sweet, so new, so sensual, like a bed of blood red roses. To go perfect with his voice, he had outstanding looks. A nicely built body, with the most handsome face, and the kindest smile, with the deepest eyes and the most flawless skin. 

This man was highly admired and loved at once, both because of his stunning looks and his hypnotizing voice. Many offers from many people were given to him to stay at their houses, but he refused them all with his infamous kind smile. At night, several people would come out with blankets and pillows for him, and leave him breakfast in the morning. Everyday people would gather around him and listen to his voice singing his beautiful lyrics', and whenever he received money, he simply denied, saying that he was singing for pleasure, not money. 

One morning he was singing loudly and proudly, in synchronization with the homeless mans violin. People were cheering and continuously giving positive comments to the Man. The man stood there singing for hours and hours, and when he finally stopped and opened his eyes-

That's when it all went white.

"Ah. Welcome to my land, Alice," said the dream. The Man looked around in shock. "W-Where am I? What happened? Where did everybody go? Who are you?", he questioned. "You are in Wonderland, my Alice. I am a dream. A dream that does not want to die out. A dream, I have chosen you to live in, to dream. My Alice, so kind, so humble. Without a hint of greed or selfishness inside you. You have always been a good boy, but without freedom. Since young, you have always loved to sing and to write, write such brainwashing texts. This was a disgrace to your parents. Your parents would never let you sing, they would never let you out of the house except for to school, which you stayed longer in to sing and to write. As you grew older, more mature, you wouldn't come home for hours, going on adventures, or rather escaping from home. Though you were punished several times, you did not stop adventuring, which brought you here, to Wonderland. Here you are free to sing, as loud as you may please. My Alice, dream me, live in my Wonderland." In a blink of an eye, the Man was back in the town, and it was night. "..I am...The chosen Alice?..What does that mean?" The Man sat down on the bed of blankets, leaning his head against a tree and looking at the star-less night sky, letting his thoughts take over his mind.

"He means that...Here, I am free? Here I am free. I am free to sing, to write. That's why he reminded me of my past. Write whatever I want to, whenever I want to. To sing endlessly, as loud as I can. That's indeed what I will do!" the Man shouted to himself. "H-here I am loved. Everybody loves me...I will sing and write songs forever. I will be loved forever and remembered forever."

Everyday, the Man had written a new song that he would sing, and everybody would listen, equally entertained and pleased each time. Though, after a while, the Man had no songs left to sing. He would repeat ones he had already performed, and the crowd would only decrease. After a while, people would spit out negative comments. People would crave new songs with new melodies to go with. This left the Man deeply frustrated and depressed. He would try and try to write new lyrics, but with no luck. "Th-this isn't going anywhere..It doesn't make any sense!", he growled, holding his head down with his hands, ruffling his hair in frustration.  

Since young, you have always loved to sing and to write, write such brainwashing texts...  

"That's it. I-I can write anything, sing anything, and they will love it. Everybody will love it. Everybody loves me!" the Man whispered to himself, as his infamous kind smile was planted on his face, and he began writing. He wrote, and he wrote, letting out small laughs of satisfaction at times, until the sun rose, the rooster crowed, and the town came to life. Once again, everybody gathered around him, some excited but most unamused. The Man cleared his throat, and began singing. Singing so loudly, and so proudly, loved at once. He spun around, and laughed while he sang. While he sang his so twisted and evil lyrics, making the crowd go almost as mad as him. As grotesque and crazy the song was, his beauty was as always shining, and his voice as sweet as its been always. 

The dream had been watching, listening with joy to his voice, but joy turned into disgust. "My, my..Everyone has gone mad! My Alice, sounding so soothing with your mad blue tones, what have you done?", the dream shook his head. "I guess I have no choice, then. Ah, what a failure..Once again.."

'BANG!', and all was silenced. 

The second Alice was shot and killed by a mad man. Leaning dead against the tree he would lean against at night, he smiled his infamous kind smile, with red roses, dripping blue, beginning to bloom on the tree, and on him. The one who was once loved was now completely forgotten.

 

Girls' Generation - Sunny

tumblr_me7ob3sybs1ryis8n.png

The third Alice was a maiden of the Spades.

Years later after our second Alice left, a Maiden of Green found her way into Wonderland. Our third Alice was a cute one. She was gentle, kind, caring and lovable. When she entered Wonderland, people would give her ugly stares. They would talk about her weird hair and eyes, and the strong color of her dress, as if it somehow offended them. The Maiden would always give off at cute and sweet smile if she were to exchange eye-contact with someone. 

Just like that she went around in the town, not minding what anybody said. Her humbleness and sweetness was slowly, but surely exposed. It all started with small chatting with the sellers in the marked, and evolved into people, males mostly, always trying to catch her attention. Anything to make her smile, to make her talk. To feel her sweet atmosphere. People would always brag endlessly of her princess-like, cute face, which rose her confident sharply. And it rose only more as people would now comment her body.

One day, a gentleman caught her attention, and lucky for her, that was exactly what he was aiming to do so. He had brought her a bouquet of blue roses, as a sign to show his obvious attraction to her, when he kindly ask her if she wanted to take a stroll with him at late evening in town. As blinded as she was, she didn't even hesitate a bit to squeal out a " Yes."

She was staying at a small house with a slightly older lady who made dresses. Excited, she made herself ready, and stole a new-sowed beautiful dress, then leaped out of the house unnoticed. There he was, standing right outside the door in a neat suit. He reached out his hand for her to take,

That's when it all went white.

"Ah. Welcome to my land, Alice," said the dream. The Maiden stood there, with her hand out which was supposed to take the gentleman's hand. "What...just happened?" she blinked, before focusing her sight on the tall man with the rabbit-like ears, and lowering her arm. "You are in Wonderland, my Alice. I am a dream. A dream that does not want to die out. A dream, I have chosen you to live in, to dream. My Alice, so youthful, so pretty, with deep thoughtfulness and love for others. Flawless, like a real-life doll, but looked so down upon. You are an orphan, am I right? An orphan adopted by a circus at a young age. A circus that would use you, use your body. Use your body to manipulate others. Display and abuse your body for others entertainment. Sell your body to others for money. Ah, you have a truly gifted body..But now, you finally managed to escape that hell, and wandered into Wonderland. Here, my Alice, nobody will abuse you. You are loved, and people look up to you and your beauty and kindness. My Alice, dream me, live in my Wonderland."

Before the Maiden could answer, it was all back to normal. The cold night wind brushed her cheek, and she found herself sitting on a bench, with the gentleman. "Miss?", he poked her. "What? I-..Alice," she muttered, barely paying attention to the man next to her. The man blinked, aiming a puzzled look at her, "Alice? Is everything alright?" he asked. The Maiden remained silent."Wonderland? Alice?..It's true, the circus would only use and abuse me, my body. People have always been praising my body, why have I always hated it? People here are pathetic and easily tricked, so it seems. Here, they love me. Them 'me' I'm showing them. I can easily get whatever I want with my body. Hah, my precious, beautiful, flawless body," she thought to herself, staring at the grund, deep in her own mind,  until she turned to the man with a soft smile planted on her face." Ah, I'm fine," she nodded. She ran her hand up the mans chest, scooting closer to him while doing so. "M-Miss? Wha-" he was cut by a pair of sweet lips crashed onto his, as his shirt was ed. Like that, she slowly stripped all his clothes off, as well as she got nekkid herself. And slowly, the air was filled with lust, affection and heavy breaths.

Our third Alice became the Queen of the country. Flashing and displaying her body to others. Selling her body to others, to get what she wanted. Using her gifted body to manipulate others, to trick them. And just like that, she was crowned to Queen, endlessly loved by everyone.

One day in particular, the Queen was thinking about how she doesn't want to be unloved. She doesn't want to grow old, get wrinkles, ruin her beloved body which has brought her to the top. She doesn't want to become ugly, her youth is all she has, is all she is loved for, is why she now has all the power. She doesn't want to die, never. These thoughts, these dreams, invaded her mind, crushed and twisted it, and planted themselves deep in the back of her mind. Outside, she was stunning as always, but inside, she had now lost it. She had gone crazy. 

The dream had been watching, watching her use herself and then go lose her mind. "My, my...This is not good. If this continues, Wonderland might go under for sure this time! My Alice, showing your gifts to my people, and turning Wonderland into a flawless land glowing green just like yourself, what have you done?" The dream got up, and went to the Queens castle. There she was, sitting in front of a mirror, a mirror of truth. The mirror reflecting her mind, her appearance, but with darkness consuming it, and with no smile. "Alice," the dream called out. "Get away!" she yelled, as the quickly turned to face the tall man, ending with a wicked chuckle. "Y-you want me to get off the throne, don't you? Hah! I'll kill you. Don't stand in my way! I know what you're here for. Don't you dare claim that I have lost my mind. I am the Queen! I will rule forever!" The dream sighed loudly, then let out a laugh. "Dear Alice, look at yourself," was all he said before he disappeared. 

The third Alice was invaded by a distorted dream. What she feared the most was losing to death. Secured in kindness, loathing fate, this Alice would rule her Wonderland forever.


The first Alice is chosen there and then, but the others are chosen beforehand because after the failure of the first Alice, the door to Wonderland was sealed. Minzy was brought to Wonderland by the 'dream' itself, the others managed to open the door to Wonderland. Since they were people from the surface who managed to enter Wonderland, they became Alice, because people from the surface are those who can dream the 'dream', the people from Wonderland are a part on the 'dream'. Wonderland itself is a part of the 'dream'. Anything else confusing? Just ask.

The first Alice was brought to Wonderland, which is also why the dream is talking to her while they are in the town, while the others are in a white space.

I have two theories on why these people went mad after talking to the dream:

The dream is a curse, which is why it was to tiny and why no one would dream it. And also why the Alice's went mad.

 

They are people from the surface, they cannot survive in Wonderland. It's impossible for people from the surface to keep their sanity.


HAHHASJLØJFDSdsf ok thats just my own opinion or headcanon i dont even know i had to come up with something

yes hi helo ok wow

ah yes the photos are all by moi

 

 

the Minzy one is based off the song and video Alice Human Sacrifice by VOCALOID , and also the drama version of it. ALSO based off Daughter of Evil by Rin Kagamine, AND. that Alice in Wonderland simdating game, aaand a bit of my own twist to eh mix it and what not.

 

The Kyuhyun one is also based of the song, video and drama. so no daughter of evil. but a lot came from myself hh

the Sunny one is just lots from myself and the song and video. that uh shes from a circus is from the drama, but in the drama people hated her singing voice when she  was in the circus or smth idk the last part that "Secured in kindness, loathing fate" 

 

is from rockleetists english lyrics

the door to wonderland sealed thing is from the simdate.

I feel like the Minzy one is the most interesting one because I put in some Daughter of Evil in it so eh hhehe

 

i was going to write about dara and thunder as the fourth alice(s) but ugh i got too lazy and used forever to write sunnys part so

i might just write it though since christmas break is coming up

happpy holidays xoxo

 

Thank you for reading ; u ;

ps. texture in the main photo by crazykira-resources again hh