Chapter 1

You Were Mine From The Very Start

 

"you and kyuhyun are WHAT?!" 
 
"shhh! Yeon jae!" she shushed her friend when everyone in the Cafe shop started looking at their table giving them weird looks.
 
"sorry" yeon jae muttered when she noticed what she just did, and took a sip on her bubble tea with pink cheeks.
 
"but yeah me and kyuhyun will never be friends" micha sighed taking a scoop of her Mousse.
 
"your over exaggerating things micha" her friend rolled her eyes chewing on some pearls of the drink, micha frowns. Taking the spoon out of and pointed at her friend with it.
 
"no I'm not. You just don't know what it feels like to lose a very important friend" micha said bitterly taking another aggressive scoop and angrily put in growling audibly, but her friend just ignored her bitter best friend. She took a sip calmly and spoke.
 
"maybe I don't," she shrugged
 
 "but still, micha why can't you just talk to the guy" yeon jae advices her hopeless in love of a best friend.
 
"that isn't easy as it seems jae, heck kyuhyun might don't even want to see me" micha argued back.
 
"now your just being stupid micha" yeon jae sighed for her friend's stupidness. Micha pouted.
 
"well, If you still don't want to take my advice then fine," yeon jae put her hands up in the air, showing she surrenders on helping her friend end her non sense sulking for a month now.
 
"but don't go all crying at me on how stupid you are for missing him" yeon jae finishes, sipping on her drink meaning the conversation is over. Micha sighed but continued to finish her mousse.
 
Yeon jae glances on her friend. She bits her lip hating seeing her best friend like this. 
 
'I hope she and kyuhyun can make up again. I don't like seeing her like this, and I don't like it when my friend is in need yet I can't help her like how she helps me' yeon jae frowns.
 
'I have to do something about this'
 
 
                             ---
 
"bye jae see you on Monday" minri said waving goodbye on her best friend on the left side of the cafe shop. 
 
"bye minri!" Yeon jae shouted waving goodbye on the further right side of the cafe shop.
 
"you sure you still want to go home! It's getting late!" she added, but minri shakes her head as a no.
 
"don't worry it will only just be a couple of blocks to reach my house anyway!" minri answered back.
 
"okay, and don't forget to call me when you reach your house safely  okay!" minri nodded.
 
"Neh!!!" and with that they went their own path to go home.
 
 
                           ---
 
Minri was walking in the dark street to their house deep in thoughts that she didn't see that someone else was there.
 
Minri ended her trance of thoughts when she heard murmurs behind her. Scared of what might happen she quicken her pace of walking only to hear the footstep to follow suit. As of instincts she started running, not caring where her feet take her as long as she gets far away from here. 
 
Minri mentally screamed when she glances at the back to see two guys chasing her with a malicious smile at her.
 
"help! Somebody help me--" her silent prayer wasn't heard when she triped. 
 
Waiting for the impact a couple of second but nothing came. She notice that someone was holding on her elbow to steady her. Minri sighed in relief and was about to thank that person only to scream when she saw it was the two guys  that was chasing her. The two men grins in malice, that made minri shake in fear.
 
"p-please don't hurt me" minri spoke her voice wavering, eyes filling with tears and her bottoms lips quiver.
 
"shh shh" the first man with black hair shhed her wiping  her tear away acting as to be lovely and means no harm. But minri only shivered in disgust as the man touches her skin, she can smell the strong stench of soju in both men.
 
"don't worry love" the second man with brownish black hair moved behind her and started rubbing her back slowly. By now minri sobbed as she know what will happen to her. She sobbed wishing someone would walk by and help her, she sobbed as she wish kyuhyun can save her. 
 
"we won't hurt you, we will just have a little fun okay?" now the second man started circling minri like she was some pray, the man his lips and stopped facing minri. 
 
He started eyeballing minri's long white and soft looking legs up to her chest. The man's eyes stop on minri's chest and smirked moving closer to minri he blow slowly on minri's ear making minri cry more in disgust.
 
"please, I don't want to. Just let me go and i'll give you my money, my phone even my ring that my grandmother gave me you can have it just let me go" minri tried to get away from them only for her to be trapped in an armlock with the first man. The second man smirked while minri trash around to be set free.
 
"my, that's a lovely offer sweet cheeks but we will take that later after we are done." the man started hovering over the struggling minri. His breath brushing on minri's skin. His lips brushes on minri's neck down to her chest. Minri keeps on struggling and crying much the annoyance of the two drunk man. 
 
"stop moving" the second man hissed, but minri didn't listen and just continued struggling. Mastering up some strength she kicked the man in the shin, Hard. 
 
"Oww! You little " the man muttered angrily.
 
SLAP
 
"listen here you little " the second man got a tight grab on minri's chin.
 
"stop struggling and let us just have fun with you and I promise you, you will love this in the end" the man smirked and started kissing minri's neck upwards.
 
'Somebody....anybody...help me...' minri sobbed and cried when the men started on what they came for.
                       
                      ---
 
"so angle y is transitive to angle z--ahh no no. Angle a is supplementary to angle x--wait then what does angle b leads to? Argh!!" kyuhyun ruffles his hair in annoyance. He's been doing his homework in trig. for the past two hours and he can't seems to finish this damn last problem.
 
"Kyuhyun?" a knock came on his bedroom door. Kyuhyun walks to his door and open it revealing his mother. 
 
"uh yeah umma?" he asked scratching his nape.
 
"I'm not distracting you on your homework am I?" his mother asked, he shake his head as a no.
 
"oh good, can you please go check up on the Kim's? Minri's mother just called me to check up on their house cause it's seems like minri is the only one inside their house" his mother said. Kyuhyun was having second thoughts if he should do it or not.
 
"umm.. What about heechul hyung?" he asked.
 
"heechul is at his friend's house and will not come back until tomorrow afternoon" no choice, kyuhyun nodded half-heartedly.
 
"okay umma" he sighed, his mother smiled.
 
"thanks kyuhyun, and I hope whatever that you and minri fought about can be fix" without waiting for kyuhyun to say anything, she walk back downstairs.
 
Kyuhyun huffed and grabbed his coat and walked downstairs  walking straight to the door and going out.
 
"I'll just look and see if that girl is okay and leave quickly" kyuhyun thought, he knocked on the Kim's door but after a while no one answered. He knocked again and again. He looked at the window to see if maybe minri was inside and just ignored him knowing that minri is a scary cat when she's alone. 
 
He was suddenly feeling a little unease, he dosn't know why but he feels like something seems wrong. He took the spare key that was given to him back than from his pocket and tried opening the lock door. When the door opened he opened the lights to see the place empty. Now he feels really worried. He run around the house to see if maybe minri was hiding somewhere but no luck. He look at the time in his phone to see it was quarter to six, minri should be home by now. 
 
He looked at the darkening sky outside, he held his hand in his pounding heart trying to calm it. He quickly run out of the house closing the door behind him and run in the cold and dark night. 
 
He saw a figure running, and squinted his eyes to see who it was. He run to the person and called them out.
 
"Yeon Jae-sshi!" yeon jae stopped in her tracks and looked at kyuhyun with a worried expression, kyuhyun run beside her.
 
"where's minri?!" he asked shouting.
 
"I don't know! She should have called me for the last hour now but she hasn't texted me nor called!" yeon jae shouted back.
 
"!" kyuhyun started running 
 
"wait up kyuhyun-sshi!" yeon jae run with kyuhyun. But kyuhyun couldn't care less if she comes or not. He has not one thing in his mind. And that's finding minri.
 
"where could she be?!" kyuhyun let out in annoyance, when they kept looking for minri.
 
"shhh...." yeon jae said putting her index finger on her lips her ear perking up.
 
"what the heck are you doing its no time--" kyuhyun scowled but yeon jae cut her off.
 
"no stupid I said listen" yeon jae said kyuhyun glared at her when she called him stupid but did as yeon jae told. 
 
Kyuhyun was about to ask her, when yeon jae's eyes widen in horror making kyuhyun ask.
 
"what?" kyuhyun asked eagerly. Yeon jae looked at him and uttered one word before sprinting of to the direction she heard the source coming from.
 
"Minri" kyuhyun wasted no time and run like no tomorrow.
 
Please be okay minri.
 
 
-----------------------------------------
 
BOOM!! 
 
Yeah I think I like this better than the last one =.=