`02

The Heaven's Jerk

 

 

“Oh My God!” you almost shouted but still managed to prevent it from slipping from your mouth. You didn’t even dare to move. It will be very weird if they find you there lying on the ground like a retard person while cupping your mouth. How could this happen! But you’re sure that there’s only Him who could do this to you.

 

Out of the many familiar voices, you could only recognize four distinct voices: Ahra, Yoona, Taemin and Hyunwoo. But wait, there’s more. There’s another voice of man which you’ve never heard before. It must be Luhan, you thought, since this is a welcoming party for him.

 

His voice was very soft, calm and cool in your ears. It somehow gives you an idea on how good looking he is. For the first time you become interested to someone; If only you could find a way to get up, hide somewhere and peak to see him.

 

“Please get me out of here,” You prayed sincerely. “I’m feeling uncomfortable here, and I’m kind of… interested now. Promise. I mean it.”

 

 

“Can you feel it?” Hyunwoo yelled enthusiastically.

“What is it bro?” Yoona jostled.

“I could feel Haerin-noona’s presence!” his head turned around to look for you. He’s very sure at it.

 

On no! You don’t Hyunwoo. That was only a mistake… an illusion.

 

Yoona sarcastically laughed at him. “As if unni would go here.”

Hyunwoo shook his head and pouted. “No, no. I could really feel my noona.” He protested.

Yoona’s eyes suddenly sparkled for a reason. “Oh my... I could feel it!” she said joyously. Hyunwoo looked at her; she had her fists on her heart. He also smiled in triumph. “I told you. noona-“

 

He was cut off when yoona cupped his mouth. “Shut up. I could now feel my heart racing!” Yoona said under her breath. “He’s going here!” she squealed and sighed as her knees become jelly. Hyunwoo followed her gaze and it landed on Luhan who’s walking on their direction.

 

Hyunwoo furrowed his brows at him.

 

“Hi there cuties!” Luhan greeted them. Soon, Yoona stopped cupping Hyunwoo’s mouth and her body automatically walked to Luhan then fell on him purposely. He managed to catch her and lifted her in bridal style.

 

“Did you get hurt?” Yoona asked softly, as if in ‘out-of-her-mind’ mode. Luhan chuckled at this cute cherub. “No. did you?”

 

“No, I mean when you fell from heaven, did you get hurt, my angel?” Yoona chuckled and kissed him in the cheeks quickly before flying away from his arms. She wished that she could stay longer in his arms but she’s very mischievous.

 

Luhan touched his kissed cheek.

 

Hyunwoo’s mouth remained agape after witnessing it.

 

You took the courage to move and peek to see who Luhan is and what he looks like, but you accidentally made rustling noises. You knew that they heard it so you sat up and acted as if you’re picking flowers. Secretly, you’re making steal glances at Luhan and somehow appreciated his looks. His hair is brown which is cool and his skin is pretty fair and white like milk; it looks too tempting to touch. You realized that his features are for girl which made you doubt if he’s really a boy.

 

You lightly lowered your head to glance at Luhan while picking flowers. Without realizing it, you’ve picked too much flowers already. You don’t even know what to do with it.

 

“Noona!” Hyunwoo yelled when he spotted you. “I knew it! You’re here!”

 

Ahra, Yoona and Taemin were all shocked to see your presence here. Usually you’re not into these things. To make it worse, they called your name which caught everyone’s attention. You robotically turned your head but it doesn’t stop your scowl to deepen.

 

“Hello…” You greeted with hesitation. Your eyes roamed around and found it awkward. Everyone’s eyes were set on you. You slightly raised your hands and innocently covered your face with flowers. You continued to look around until your eyes stopped on Luhan. He’s staring back at you.

 

You shook the weird thought out of your head and thought of a way to get out of here. You don’t like too many people surrounding you. You awkwardly walked to Luhan and gave the flowers to him. A smile was incredibly formed in your lips. “You’re Luhan, right?” You asked and without waiting for his reply you gave him the flowers. “Welcome to heaven.”

 

Luhan smiled back.  “Thank you!

 

Your three closest friends couldn’t believe what they are seeing. They lightly clapped their hands in amusement and walked to your side. Ahra, who likes Luhan, immediately extended her hand and introduced herself. “Hi Luhan! I’m Ahra. You may not know me but I’m your guardian angel before.”

 

Luhan smiled back and shook her hand.

 

Taemin also took interest to Luhan and befriended him. “I’m Taemin! Nice meeting you!”

 

Ahra secretly nudged Taemin away and interrupted them so she could also have conversation with Luhan. Without anyone noticing it you moved away, with Hyunwoo clinging on your side. Every time that you’ll look at Luhan, you have the weird feeling that you haven’t felt before. You can’t recognize if it’s a feeling of threat from him or just something more.

 

Luhan noticed how you get away from the crowd but didn’t bother anymore. He’ll surely meet you again but will never care about you anymore. As if in every encounter you’re just a stranger to him.

 

He doesn’t need anyone to be close to him because he’ll find a way out of this place.

He’s not yet an angel in a matter of fact.

 

His memories are still not erased and he knew every reason why he still wanted to live on earth. But what was the reason for him to be sent here when he’s not yet an angel?

 

He wants to go back to earth now.

 

 

 

The other superior angels discussed where Luhan will be placed. They noticed how nice you are to Luhan and were thinking if Luhan could share the same bedroom with you. They were also considering you as his guide since he’s new here—He needs to know many things.

 

Being the most troublemaker angel, you don’t share your room with other angels. And this will be the first time that you’ll be sharing it if God will agree to that suggestion. There’s no harm in trying and perhaps it’s time for your life to change a little.