The Princess' Charm

Not Our Fairytale Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

  Chapter SIX
     The Princess'  charm.


                                                                                                                                                                             

 

 

 

The night was still deep, the house of him was still a mess but, Yong Hwa's eyes were fixated on one certain thing. The dark brown eyes of him were following every movement, every little expression change and every inaudible murmur the person in front of him. Her serious expression tickled his stomach and he liked it when her soft hand touched his hand so gently. It had been so long he didn't feel something like this. It had been a long time he could feel to be so cared like this.

"I think that's it!" She smiled in relieve while looking at her masterpiece on Yong Hwa's finger. The latter looked down to his finger and found that Seo Joo Hyun must be never knew how to put a bandage. His small wound on his index finger was wrapped with a lot of bandage. It was a mess but, Yong Hwa knew she tried hard. He couldn't stop to stare the evidence of someone's care on his finger. It really had been a long time for him to not feel this kind of feeling.

"This is embarassing." He at last spoke after a long silent from him.

"I... I'm sorry.. I really don't know how to do a first aid." Seohyun hurriedly apologized and bowed repeatedly.

"No... Not the bandage." He said while still looking at Seohyun's work on his finger. His heart felt so touched with her little care. "It's never about it. It's me who is embarassing. Crying on your embrace...what an embarassing thing." He chuckled mockingly. "Now you know that I'm a weak man."

Seohyun looked up to him. The sadness still could be seen on his face but, it was a lot better than when he broke all his defense down in front of her.

"Who are you?" Seohyun asked. Yong Hwa lifted his head and stared to her who was crossing her arms and tilted her head.

"Huh?"

"Who are you?" She asked again.

"I'm... Jung Yong Hwa." He answered a little bit unsure.

"No you're not. As far as I know, Jung Yong Hwa is my strong knight who save me twice. So, who are you that acted like a weak man?"

Yong Hwa furrowed his eyebrows and didn't say anything. He was only looking at her fascinating eyes. Slowly, he let out a small laugh first before at last he bursted to laugh.

"Why I got a feeling that you're soothing me like you're soothing a little boy." He laughed all his heart out with her unique way to soothe him. It was indeed worked on him.

"I... I'm sorry.." She blushed and cursed herself for being embarassing. "Because, I think crying is not an measurement of weakness. Crying only a sign that you're human with a heart." Seohyun softly said. "You're human and human is not perfect. Everyone can feeling down, everyone can let their heart out."

Yong Hwa's eyes fixated on hers once again with a smile on his lips. He didn't know from the first place why he suddenly broke down in front of her. He never shown his weaknesses in front of anyone because he had an image to be maintained in front of his friends and other people. He didn't want to be a laughing stock when his friends knew his weakness . He was sure if he shown his weakness, his grandfather will angry to him, while Shinhye will say she hate weak man. But for a while back then, under her concern gaze he felt that Seohyun won't do any of those things she was only sent him a comfortable feeling and let him be himself. And he was true, she didn't mock, laugh or angry at him,  He curved a smile on his lips.

"Thank you Hyun." He sincerely said. She nodded happily when she saw his smile.

"And in my eyes you never be a weak man. You're always be my strong knight that I always dreaming of."

"Hey... You're just like confessing to me that I'm the man of your dream." He chuckled and made Seohyun blushed even more. She drowned her reddish face. Yong Hwa enjoyed how she got shy and her clumsy over his tease. Seohyun realized it how he kept looking at her.

"I think we should call off our agreement." Seohyun suddenly said still hung her head down. Yong Hwa's smile faded away after he heard what Seohyun just said.

"Why?" Yong Hwa asked and sounded a little bit disappointed. Seohyun gathered all her courage and dared herself to look up to Yong Hwa.

"I think... your family doesn't like me."

"My grandfather like you." He defended right away, somehow feeling didn't like with the idea that she will call off the agreement. "Besides, my grandfather want me to marry you. He won't let you go easily."

Seohyun bit her lips to hear the "marry" words from him. Marriage was a thing she never thought before. She thought she was still so young and she had a dream that she still wanted to live in as the singer with her unniedul.

"Marry..." She murmured. "Is there any way we can reject your grandfather's wish?" She continued weakly. She believed Yong Hwa didn't want it too since he already had his heart somewhere else.

"I will try... But, if my grandfather still insist, should we just get marry?" He joked and really wanted to see her unique expression. But his prediction was wrong, instead of being shy or clumsy, Seohyun was looking at him sadly.

"You have someone you love, how can you say that?"

He frowned. His heart suddenly pounding harder than usual. His mind wondered if Seohyun already found out about his relationship with Shinhye.

"How do you know I have someone that I love?"

Seohyun took a deep breath. She rolled her eyes wondering if it was alright if she told Yong Hwa that she knew about his relationship with Shinhye.

"Didn't you tell me about your first love? Your highschool sweetheart? You still love her, right?" She said decided, to keep the fact she knew in silent.

"Oh..." He replied somehow felt relieve that his thought was wrong. "But, didn't I tell you that I don't know if I still love her or no." He continued. "She feel so much different now. I like it when she's being nice but, sometimes it irritates me when she's feel different. I just can't say it to her because of... her sacrifice."

"Sacrifice?" Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes... I know that she maybe suffer with her sacrifice, that's why I can only make her happy." Yong Hwa exhaled so heavy. Seohyun just nodded while thinking that what he just said might be the reason why he was broke down. He was just confused with his own heart and mind.

"Enough with me... Tell me what are you doing this day?" Yong Hwa said and tried to change the subject that made him down.

"Emmh.. I'm just doing my schedule. In the morning I  had CF filming, in the noon I have magazine interview and fans signing  with my unnies, the last I performed in Music Core for SNSD comeback stage."

"What? Your schedule so packed today. You don't have to come to my house if you have that kind of schedule." Yong Hwa felt so guilty when he heard her tight schedule.

"Aniya... I just finished my schedule when you called me. You sounded really need someone so, I just came here without thinking much."

Yong Hwa exhaled but his lips slowly curved a smile again while staring at her. He liked it the fact that Seohyun cared about him. She was rushing to his house when she knew that he needed someone. He didn't let his gaze off from her when Seohyun let out a yawn even though she hurriedly covered it. Then Yong Hwa just noticed on how hard Seohyun tried to cover her drowsy eyes.

"Let's go home Hyun. You need a rest." He glanced to the clock on the living room. "It's already 2 am already." He shifted his eyes back to Seohyun with guillty gaze. She must be so tired with all her tight schedules and in the end of the day, she still need to comfort him.

"But... We still need to fix all these mess.."

"No, I will call my maid to fix it. Wait here for a while, I'll take my car key and send you to your dorm, okay?" He caressed her hair. Seohyun drowned her head hurriedly to hide her blushing cheeks because of his action.

"Okay." He answered shortly. Yong Hwa then got up from the couch and walked to his office room in his house.

After calling Minji to come and after struggling to find his car key which he forgot where the last time he put, Yong Hwa walked back to the living room hurriedly. His fast step slowed down when he arrived on the living room and saw Seohyun was already sleeping soundly on the couch. She leaned her exhausted head to the couch. Yong Hwa walked to the couch and took a seat beside her with a cautious move. He smiled to see the beauty in her face which he sure it was still natural.

"You must be so tired... I'm sorry." He murmured while caressing her bangs. His heart actually felt thankful that he mistakenly called her number. If n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter