A spell that casted on the knight's heart

Not Our Fairytale Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                         

  Chapter Five,
     A spell that casted on the knight's heart.


                                                                                                                                                                             

 

     

Broken glasses were shattered everywhere. Angry ranted was filling the air then another broken glass sound followed, another vase was being thrown to the expensive marmer floor. Jung Yong Hwa could only stay stood and watched when Shinhye let out all her anger and destroyed everything she could reach in his house.

"He accept her!!" Shinhye screamed. "He easily accept her after met her for just an hour!!!" She took the Mathryoska doll which Yong Hwa bought when he had business trip to Rusia and thrown it all to the floor.

"How can he accept her to be your wife so fast when I never get it!! I even had a hard time to communicate with you for years!! That stupid old man!!" She grunted crazily.

"Shinhye-ah!" At last Yong Hwa spoke loudly. He didn't like if someone didn't respect on his grandfather. The angry woman looked up to him daringly.

"Did I say something wrong!?"

Yong Hwa sighed and walked to her. He wrapped Shinhye into his tight hug and made her at last bursted into a cry.

"This is not fair! This is not fair! How can she got his approval easily while I never got his approval to be with you." She murmured on his hug. Yong Hwa only her hair to calm her down.

"I also don't know why harabeoji accept her so easily. I really don't know Shinhye-ah..."

Shinhye broke the hug and looked up to Yong Hwa.

"Then, break up with her." She said or more likely commanded to him. Yong Hwa didn't answer her. His grandfather already like Seohyun and he was not sure he will let him 'break up' with Seohyun.

"Break up with her Yong Hwa-ah..." She cried when Yong Hwa didn't say a thing.

"But, I don't think harabeoji will let me..."

"No... Break up with her Yong Hwa-ah! Don't you remember your promise! You will not get in serious relationship! You will wait for me until I divorce with Geun Suk! All we have to do is just wait that old man die!" She said full of hatred.

"Shinhye-ah!!!" Yong Hwa lost his temper and shouted to her. "Don't you talk like that about my grandfather!!" He gritted his teeth.

"But, you promise me!"

"Yes, I did! But not because my grandfather die!"

"Then how!? How can we get back together!!? If I knew everything turn like this, I won't marry Geun Suk! He isn't the heir of Jung! He is just a poor doctor!"

"Shinhye-ah please stop mocking all my families." Yong Hwa gritted his teeth. "Please just go home and calm yourself first."

Shinhye glared furiously to Yong Hwa then she hit Yong Hwa over and over. She hated to be commanded by someone.

"I hate you Jung Yong Hwa!! I hate you!!" With all the power she got, she pushed Yong Hwa away and gave a hard slap on his cheek. The latter didn't do anything and just stayed still while holding the pain on his cheek.

The angry woman then turned her body and stomped out of Yong Hwa's house, leaving it and the owner all in a mess. It took a few minutes for Yong Hwa to at last could retrieve a little amount of himself back. He weakly walked to the couch and threw himself on it. He heaved a heavy breath before he reached for his phone on his pocket. He was about to call his maid Minji and he just dialed the last number on his log call without even bother to look at it. A few dial tone and he knew the line was being picked up.

"Please come to my house. Shin Hye got everything a mess here." He then hung up the phone without even waiting for the answer. He knew Minji understand everytime Shin Hye made a mess in his house, he will be a mess as well. She won't ask and she won't tell anyone.

Yong Hwa leaned his body back and slowly closed his eyes, tried to remember all the time when everything was less complicated than now. The time when he only knew love means laugh. The time when he only loved and fixed his eyes in one woman.

 

*  *  *

 

The 22 years old Yong Hwa was sitting on a cafe couch near his former campus. He shook his foot and hit his fingers repeatedly on the table. Nervous, confuse, afraid were the best words that could describe him. A soft sound from a small bell was heard that made Yong Hwa hurriedly turned his face to the door and found the woman he always love just came into the cafe.

Being an orphan because of a fatal accident since he was 10 years old had made Yong Hwa grew with unstable emotion. Being taken and lived with his strict grandfather along with his older brother did not make his condition any better. He was missing a motherly figure who could calmed his rumbling emotion and sent a warm feeling to his heart whenever he saw a smile.

His unstable emotion, drove him to always get involved in a fighting. His missing feeling for a motherly figure turned him into a man who love to change woman every week. With his look and status he easily gained a remark as the player with lot of fan girls. But, from all those girls he close with, he never found calmness and warmness that he was looking for.

Until one day a different girl approached him, a woman with a sweet smile. Around her, Yong Hwa felt so comfortable and could feel a warmness. She was so weak and fragile that she kept being bullied by Yong Hwa's fan girls on high school. Yong Hwa then came up to protect her. As the time went by, they at last became a lover and Yong Hwa's remark as a player slowly faded away.

"How was it?" His lover curiously asked as she sat on the couch across him. Yong Hwa let out a heavy breath that made the woman knew, she will hear a bad news.

"If I want to marry you, I will lose my grandfather inheritance." Yong Hwa weakly said.

"What!!?" Her eyes went in a perfect round.

"My grandfather insist you have to marry my brother." He rubbed his temple feeling so stressed.

"Why?" The woman murmured weakly.

"Because.. My brother is older than me. I can't just marry first while my older brother still not marry yet." Yong Hwa said sounded so not sure. He rolled his eyes to the right. He just couldn't say it out loud that his grandfather didn't like her. His old man actually already told him over and over that as the heir of the Jung, he will only let a woman whom perfect for him to be Yong Hwa's wife. He won't let any common woman being with him. A woman who had his parent's company almost bankrupt also out of the count.

"Let's run from here and get married." Yong Hwa said full of hope that his lover would agree with him.

"Yong Hwa-ah! You know that my parents company is about to collapse. If we run away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter