Drunken Donghae (; ̄O ̄)

Cinderella's Secret.

 

"Are you out of your mind?" Donghae shouted.

 

"Anniyo oppa! it's not what you think it is!" Jessica tried to explain.

 

"JESSICA, i trusted you, i believed in you, that you are honest to me, it's a pain in the neck to know you betrayed me" Donghae said.

 

"Oppa, we're friends, we're ONLY friends!" Jessica replied.

 

 

 

 

"Yah Jessica, what do you mean by FRIENDS?" a man standing at the back shouted.

 

"Jae----joong o-ppa...." Jessica said, showing fear in her eyes.

 

"You said you love me? you said i'm your only one? but, how come you betrayed me?" Jaejoong said.

 

"THAT'S IT JESSICA! I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU" Jaejoong and Donghae said in unison.

 

"Donghae oppa! wait." Jessica said as she held Donghae's hand.

 

" Cut the crap out , i don't need ty es touching me!" Donghae said harshly.

 

---------SLAP---------

 

"You'll regret what you did LEE DONGHAE" Jessica said as she ran as fast as she could.

 

 

 

i couldn't believe her, i thought i could trust her, i thought...... 

no, it's right. I should learn not to trust women always.

 

Donghae said as he entered his clssroom and the classes started.

 

"Oyy, Lee Donghae." Eunhyuk kept on whispering to Donghae since they were seatmates.

 

"what?" Donghae said in an annoyed tone, as he continued to stare blankly throught the window.

 

"What's with the mood, Professor Kang is already worried abot you" Eunhyuk continued.

 

 

"Ehemm.." Heechul said as he elbowed Eunhyuk's stomach.

 

"WHATT!!!" Eunhyuk said in a silent tone.

 

"stop dillydallying with him, he's in a bad mood! i heard they broke up" Heechul said.

 

"Oh, so that's what happened." Eunhyuk said as he turned back and felt silent.

 

 

 

 

 

---after classes, Donghae decided to go to the bar---

 

 

 

 

 

"Give me 3 bottles of Maekju." Donghae said.

 

"right away sir." the bartender said.

 

..minutes later..

 

 

 

Yuri went in the same bar as Donghae.

 

 

she turned her head right and left and, 

she saw Donghae, already finishing his 7th bottle of beer.

he looks very drunk, knowing the son of the School's director doesn't drink much, because of his social status.

 

Yuri hesitated to go near him, continuing to doubt if he'll know her despite her different appearance.

 

But, she decided.

She will go near him..

 

 

"my Cinderella! You look much prettier today than your morning look." someone said as he grabbed Yuri's hands, causing her to stop.

 

"Oh, Taecyon oppa! I see you're very early." Yuri said faking a smile.

"i missed you" Taecyon said, as he went near to give a peck on Yuri's lips.

 

but Yuri dodged it and walked away.

"Oppa, the customer called, i'll be right back!Okay?" Yuri said as she tried to get to Donghae.

"Got it" Taecyon said forcing a smile.

 

 

 

Yuri sat down beside Donghae and gave a signal to the bartender to leave them alone.

 

"Need any entertainment?" Yuri asked.

 

"Who're you?" Donghae said as he stared at the beautiful lady, wearing a short and black skirt, with a black silky tube on top and a silky pair of black boots.

 

"Well, i'm a worker here, who gives entertainment to those who wants one." she replied.

 

"I just want a short talk to-----" but before he could continue, he fell asleep.

 

Yuri got scared on what happened, so she decided to take him home. 

 

 

Taecyon saw Yuri dragging a man who got more good looks than him.

"Yuri-ah! are you replacing me?" Taecyon asked.

 

"of course not! i'm taking the customer to his house, as he ordered me" Yuri said trying her best to lie.

 

"Then let me help you?" Taecyon asked.

 

"No need, he said it should be me. i'll be back soon" Yuri (again) lied.

 

------------------------------end of 2nd chapter------------------------------------

 

I know it's a late update :)

 

BUT ANYWAYS...

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING 

 

 

I LOVE YOU,

well, i really do if you subscribe and COMMENT :3

 

 

 

 

 

BLackMagic

and

honeybearx