I don't care!

Cinderella's Secret.

---The author narrates the story---

 

"Babe! It's so unusual to see you walking with me to school" Yuri said wrapping her arms around taecyon's waist

"I just don't want any other man going to school with you" Taecyon replied.

 

--front gate of the school--

 

"Well then, i'm leaving now" Yuri said as she pecked on Taecyon's cheek for more than 3 seconds.

"Bye! My Cinderella" Taecyon gasped

 

As Yuri entered the hallway, people kept on walking in front of her, bumping her right shoulder, then her left shoulder. or even attempting to trip her, but she managed to get hold of her balance.

 

 

"Move!" A senior guy said as he pushed Yuri, that caused her to stumble and drop her things on the ground.

 

"Are you okay, Bullied girl" someone said giving a hand to Yuri.

"I'm totally fine, and please don't call me bullied girl. It pierces my heart everytime i hear it." Yuri replied..

 

 

"Pffft.. " Donghae said trying to stop his laughter from bursting.

"Okay, Okay! You're very cute by the way!" he added.

 

"Please stop making some nonsensual jokes Mr. Lee-Dong-Hae" Yuri said, picking up the things she dropped and weaaring her thick and large eyeglasses.

 

 

"Anyways, you shouldn't let those kids bully you!!if My words pierce your heart, so can their actions" He said.

 

"i've got three words to say Mr. Lee-Dong-Hae!" Yuri smirked.

 

"Okay, tell me..." He said.

"Oh wait, wait let me guess, hmmm... is it, I am sorry? , no, no, too dense, how 'bout i love you? PFFFTT!!! too dramatic, well how about nice meeting you? no, no! too formal!--" before he continued.

 

 

"I   DON'T   CARE!" Yuri said as she passed by Donghae.

 

 

"pfft! too stupid!.hmmmm.... Well, she's very interesting" Donghae said looking at Yuri.

 

 

"Donghae-ssi! Donghae-ssi!!" someone said running towards Donghae's direction.

"Hyoyeon-ah?" Donghae said as he gave Hyoyeon a curious look.

 

"I saw Jessica!! She betrayed you, She BETRAYED you!!" hyoyeon said inhaling and exhaling deeply.

 

'Aren't you her friend? Why are you spreading false rumors?" Donghae asked.

"Ne! we're friends, but seeing her doing those things, i just can't tolerate it" she replied.

 

"No, no, no!! We all know Jessica isn't like that!! infact she's very honest!" Donghae said trying to convince Hyoyeon.

 

"COME WITH ME AND YOU'LL SEE!" Hyoyeon said grabbing Donghae's arms and ran to their classroom.

 

 


 

 

 

"What the HECK!" Donghae shouted as he grabbed Jessica out of their classroom and went to the empty lobby.

 

 

===================END OF FiRST CHAPTER====================

 

 

 So! What'dya think of my first chapter?

if you happen to like it,

Don't hesitate to subscribe and comment!

 

I'll be most delighted with that!

 

 

BLackMagic

and

honeybearx