The Last Dance

Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyorin's Pov

As I went to go get some punch, I noticed some guys staring at me weirdly. Did I over do it with the makeup and dress? Cause Himchan said I looked great.

"Yah! Hyorin, I thought you weren't coming to the dance!" Suhye said and walked towards me with two of her friends.

"Well I guess I changed my mind." I laughed nervously.

"You look great today. Where did you get that dress?" Suhye said.

"Umm." I said.

I started to panic because I didn't know where Himchan took me to get the dress and I can't just tell her that I'm poor and someone bought it for me. Before I said anything, an arm was on my shoulders. I looked next to me and saw Yongguk smiling.

"May I borrow Hyorin for a second, ladies?" Yongguk said with a forced smile.

I girls felled for that chaming smile and nodded their heads. Yongguk pulled my hand and went towards the middle of the dance floor. A slow song was playing and as I looked around, most of the girls and boys were hugging while dancing in slow motion.

"May I have this honor to dance with Miss Hyorin?" Yongguk did a bow and reached out his hand.

I didn't know what to do so I just grabbed it without thinking. He pulled me closer to him in till my body was touching his. He put his arms around my waist and instinctively I put my arms around his neck.

"Yah, I don't really know how to dance." I whispered to him while looking around at the other couples.

"Just follow my footsteps."Yongguk said.

We danced a little and Yongguk saw that I was having a very hard time. So we just ended up slow moving from right to left. It was awkward for me but not to Yongguk, maybe because he already done the same thing with other girls. The song ended and it was back to loud music.

"Thanks for the dance." I said to Yongguk as we walked towards the rest of the B.a.p members.

"OOoo-hh Look at our leader acting all manly~" Youngjae said.

"Yah! You want to get smacked on the head?" Yongguk said and blushed.

I looked around and didn't see Zelo.

"Where's Zelo?" I asked.

"He suddenly left because his dog was giving birth to little puppies." Youngjae said.

Suddenly a familiar song came on and Jongup dragged me to the dance floor. This time the song wasn't as slow and soft. It was Gangnam Style.

"C'mon Hyorin! Dance!" Jongup said and did the horse ridding dance.

I did the same and we were laughing like crazy. Finally the song ended and we both left the dance floor.

"Hey Hyorin, I never knew you could dance so good!" Himchan said.

"I never knew myself. Hidden talant?" I said and laughed.

The rest of the B.a.p  went to go perform on stage and I went outside to get some air. I sat on a bench outside and then my phone started to vibrate. A text message from Zelo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun's Pov

Zelo was checking his phone then suddenly told me he had to leave because his dog was giving "birth" to new puppies. So he left and I was alone. Great. And obviously some girls saw me alone and decided to come and ask me to dance.

"Can you dance with me?" one said shyly.

"No." I said and left.

I smirked while walking back towards B.a.p. Oh how I just love hurting girls.

"Yah hyung! Where did Zelo go?" Jongup asked.

"His dog had to give birth." I said.

"Yuck." Youngjae said and I nodded.

I looked around to find Yongguk and then spotted him in the middle of the dance floor. What the? Yongguk hyung never goes dance, but then I saw that he was dancing with Hyorin. They were pretty close together

Please log in to read the full chapter