Chapter 5

Falling In Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyorin's Pov

I woke up and looked at the clock. 10:30 AM. 10:30 AM!?

I flung my warm blanket away and ran to the restroom. , , , . I grabbed my tooth brush and started brushing. I can't believe its already 10:30. The teacher is so going to kill me this time. After brushing my teeth, I went to my closet and grabbed whatever clean to wear and went out my room.

"Yah, what are you doing so early in the morning? It's just 10:35 AM, I still need to get my beauty sleep." Suhye said while yawning.

"But we have school today!" I said and went to go get some milk.

"Calm down Hyo Rin. It's Saturday." Suhye said.

"Oh-hh my fu*kin god!" I cursed.

"Whatever, I'm just going to go sleep." Suhye said and left.

Omfg, I'm such a pabo! Since today is Saturday, might as well go to work early since I'm already dressed. As I was in the bus, I saw 3 men staring at a girl. erts.

I got to work as soon as possible cause there were many customers, huh I wonder why.

As I was serving coffee to these two girls, I heard their conversation.

"Yah, did you know the B.A.P oppas came here last week?" One said.

"I can't believe it! They might have sat on these chairs! Ahh~!!" Another said and they both squeaked.

Is that why there were so many costomers today? Is B.a.p THAT famous?

I went to the next table so I could take an order from a girl. She looked around my age and had a luggage next to her. Maybe she came back from a trip or something.

"May I take your order?" I asked.

"Yes, I would like an espresso that is non-fat. Not to hot and not to cold. Only add 1/2 of the cream on top then sprinkle it with a little of coco powder." She said while looking through the newspaper.

Jeez, she had to be that specific. 10 minutes later I came back to her with her "espresso." She took a sip of it then spit it out.

"What is this?" she said looking up at me.

"The espresso that you ordered?" I said.

"This is not an espresso! It's more like coco powder mixed in with water!" she yelled.

I was about to talk back but my manger always told me that if a costomer wasn't satisfy, then make them satisfy.

"I'll take that back then." I said and reached for the cup but she "accidently" knocked it down.

"Opps, I guess it fell accidently" she said and smirked.

If she wasn't a costomer, I would have punched that face without hesitating. But then again, I can't do that because I'll get fired.

I went to pick up the drink then she got up and threw money at me. I looked up and was ready to fight but she had a smile on. She wasn't smiling at me that's for sure, I saw where she was looking at and I turned around. B.a.p was standing near the door. , of all time, why does it have to be now!

"Oppa~" the girl said towards B.a.p

I quickly wiped the last drop of the drink and got up. I went to the counter to hide myself. I really really hope B.a.p won't spot me here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daehyun's Pov

As the B.a.p members and me walked into the same cafe we went last week, I saw Lisa. What the hell is she doing here? Isn't she suppose to be in America?

"Oppa~" I heard.

Ugh that voice, still the same. So annoying and it gives me goosebumps all the time.

"Hey let's go sit over there!" Zelo said and pointed at a empty table.

"Good idea." I said and pushed the members towards the empty table.

"Hyunng~ You have to go buy the snacks and drinks since you lost the game." Zelo said.

"Fine." Yongguk said and walked to the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyorin's Pov

"E

Please log in to read the full chapter