Yong Hwa's Other Side

Ghost Love

 

"Hey,wake up." Yong Hwa flicked Shin Hye's forehead.
"Yah! How can you touch me,but I can't touch you? No fair!" Shin Hye complained as she rubs her forehead.
"Isn't it enough that you can see me? And,go home now.Its already 10 a.m."
"What?!" Shin Hye bolted up straight from the couch.
Yong Hwa bursted out laughing." Gotcha! MWAHAHAHAHAH! Its only 1:30 a.m."
"Be thankful you're a ghost.If you're alive,you will beg for mercy."
"What are you going to do? Strangle me to death?"
"No.Beat you up."
"Oh,really? Can you do it?"
"I can.Want me to do it?"
"You can't touch me,remember?"
"Yeah,I know.But your body's here.Maybe I can use it instead?" Shin Hye said as she went near to his body.
"Hey,hey,hey! Don't touch it!"
But Shin Hye already touched his head and Yong Hwa screamed.She quickly rushed to his side.
"You alright?" she asked,a little bit worried.
"Gotcha again." Yong Hwa laughed evily and turned his back to her.
Shin Hye annoyed and slapped Yong Hwa's foot on the bed.
"Aww! Hey!" Yong Hwa complained as he jumps up and down. "Why'd you do that? It hurts."
"You felt it?"
"Yeah."
"So,you're still connected with your body,huh?"
"You can say that,its still me." Yong Hwa said while rubbing his foot. "Just go back to sleep will 'ya?"
"What about you?"
"Maybe I'll sleep too?"
"Since when did you see a ghost that sleeps?"
"Uhm..Movies? Just stop talking and get back to sleep!" Yong Hwa shouted.
"Alright,sir."
***
Shin Hye woke up later in the morning.When she checked her watch,it was already 8 a.m.So she got up from the couch and yawned for a while.She didn't see Yong Hwa in the room.
"Yong,where are you?" she asked,not too loud.
"Missed me already?" Yong Hwa appeared sitting on the couch she slept on.
"No,I don't.I'm going home,you coming?"
"Yeah.You might do something crazy again when I'm not around.And one last thing,don't talk to me when there's people around."
"Why not?"
"They might think you're crazy and send you to a mental hospital.You never know.."
"Thanks for the warning though.C'mon,let's go."
They were about to leave when someone came in.
"Well,hi there." the woman greeted.
Yong Hwa's eyes widened. "Mom!?"
"She's you're mother?" Shin Hye whispered.
"Uh-huh.I never thought she would visit here."
"I'm Jung Min Ji,Yong Hwa's mother.And you are?"
"Park Shin Hye,his girlfriend."
Yong Hwa rolled his eyes again. "We'll talk later."
"Is that so? Well,all I can say,he's very naughty and annoying.But he's a good boy."
"Ah.I notice it,sometimes..."
"He's always been a good boy.Especially to his father.But when an unexpected accident came,his father hated him."
"Yeah,he mentioned it to me."
"Maybe that's why he went away from us.I only received the news two days ago.When I said it to his father,he didn't reacted.He just nodded and walked away."
Upon hearing those words,Yong Hwa stormed out from the room and went away.Shin Hye saw him leave and turned back to his mother.
"Thank you for your time,but I have to go.Something came up."
"Alright.Take care."
Shin Hye went out of the room to find Yong Hwa.She didn't find him anywhere.So she went straight home,hoping that he would find him there.She did find him.
He was on the rooftop again,crying his heart out.
"Hey." she went near him.
"Oh,hey." Yong Hwa wiped his tears away.And smiled at her. 
"Are you crying?"
"No.I'm just---I just had a cold."
"Don't lie to me."
"Ah,alright! Yeah,I was crying.So what?"
"Its alright,Yong."
"Why can't he just forgive me!?" Yong Hwa shouted. "Is it my fault that I can't save him anymore? I should've been the one that died! If I did,I wouldn't suffer like this."
"Don't say that.You're still alive.You're still hanging on.You can get through this,I know it.I know you're a strong person,and you won't easily give up.Do this for
your brother." Shin Hye said.
"You're right,I'll try to get through this." Yong Hwa smiled. "Thanks."
"You're welcome.Just,don't attempt to suicide again.You're a ghost,you can be double-dead."
"Yeah,very funny." 
"C'mon! I'm just trying to make you smile.You look so serious."
"I'm smiling now.Just stop talking alright? I'm enjoying the view here."
"Alright,I'm just warning you though." 
She said as they continue to look at the view from the rooftop.