Chapter 3

You're My Toy

 

Eunhyuk laid there in Leeteuk’s bed. He was breathing heavy because of his . He was also shocked. He never thought that Leeteuk found him attractive.

“Please don’t tell Donghae about this. He’d hate it if he found out I was messing with his toy,” Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk didn’t say anything. Then they heard the living room door slam shut.

“Hey, I’m back,” Donghae yelled throughout the house.

“You should leave now,” Leeteuk told Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk didn’t question it. He put his pants back on and ran to Donghae’s room. When Donghae walked in he noticed Eunhyuk looked traumatized.

“What’s up with you? You look like you saw a ghost,” Donghae said.

“Hmm, oh it’s nothing,” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m going to talk to my dad about seeing if you can go to school with me, okay?” Donghae said.

“Why do you want me to go to school with you?” Eunhyuk asked.

“It will be fun to boss you around, and make you hold my stuff,” Donghae said as he walked out the door. Eunhyuk shrugged. Then he thought about how he had never been to school. He had never interacted with other kids. Sure he knew how to add, subtract, multiply, and divide (he taught himself) but he wasn’t sure how to make friends. In his mind he was freaking out.

Would I rather risk going to school or being here all day with Leeteuk? If I stay here, who knows what he’ll do to me. If I go to school I could get bullied for being weird.

Eunhyuk thought long and hard. He would rather spend all day with Leeteuk. Then Donghae and Leeteuk both walked in.

“Eunhyuk, Donghae has informed me that he wants you to go to school with him. So starting tomorrow you will be attending _____ High School,” Leeteuk said.

“Um, I can’t stay here,” Eunhyuk said.

“Don’t worry, Donghae will take good care of you,” Leeteuk tried to assure. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae, who had an evil smirk across his face. Eunhyuk gulped.

“This is going to be fun,” Eunhyuk said to himself. Leeteuk took Eunhyuk to the other room to give him his uniform.

“Um, how did you get this already,” Eunhyuk asked.

“I bought Donghae five, he seems to get our staff rewash them for him so he’s never used this one,” Leeteuk said.

“Okay, well how’d you get me in the school so fast,” Eunhyuk asked.

“My father owns it,” Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk had no idea that Leeteuk’s father owned a school.

“Well anyway, here’s your uniform and just go to the office and they’ll give you your schedule,” Leeteuk said, “Oh, by the way,” he added, “This uniform is going to make you look so y.”

Eunhyuk’s eyes went wide at Leeteuk’s comment. He didn’t say anything and walked out of the room and back to Donghae’s.

“So how do you like the uniform?” Donghae asked.

“It was… alright,” Eunhyuk said. He noticed that Donghae was reading.

Doesn’t seem like the type to read.

“Um I’m going to go to my room, okay?” Eunhyuk said.

“Are you going to bed?” Donghae asked.

“I might, why?”

“Well if I call you, you better come,” Donghae said. He looked up at Eunhyuk and noticed a necklace he was wearing.

“Where’d you get that?” he asked, pointing at it.

“Hmm,” Eunhyuk looked at his necklace, “It was my mothers.”

“Give me it.”

“What?”

“I want it. So give it to me. I think it looks cool,” Donghae said.

“No. It’s the only thing I have left of her,” Eunhyuk said.

“Hand it over. You’re my toy, you have to do what I say,” Donghae said. He stood up and held out his hand, waiting for Eunhyuk to give him the necklace.

“You’re so insensitive. First of all, I’m not a toy, I’m a human being. Second of all, this is one of the only things I have left of my parents.”

“One of the only things. What’s the other thing or things you have,” Donghae asked.

“Um, this ring. This was my fathers,” Eunhyuk said as he held up his hand, showing him the ring.

“Oh, that looks cool too,” Donghae said.

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes and tried to walk out but Donghae had grabbed the necklace. Eunhyuk, who did not notice, kept walking, which caused the necklace to break. Tiny beads fell on the floor.

“Oops,” Donghae said, “it was your fault, you kept on walking.”

Eunhyuk was in mere shock. Tears were already falling down his face. He wiped them away, looked at Donghae in disgust and ran out. Donghae shrugged. He didn’t care about Eunhyuk’s feelings.

Eunhyuk was in his room. It was very plain, but very big. He was sitting on his bed, trying to stop crying. He couldn’t calm himself.

“Donghae is such a jerk. Why couldn’t he understand that it was my mother’s? My mother is gone. Geez, it’s my first day and I’ve already been or molested, whatever and I lost one of the most important things to me. I wish I had never agreed. I wish I would’ve gotten fired,” Eunhyuk was ranting to himself. His face was full of tears. It was also red and around his eyes were puffy. Then someone knocked on the door. Eunhyuk didn’t say anything but the door opened up anyway.

“Hey Eunhyuk…,” Leeteuk said. His words were cut short by the sight of Eunhyuk crying. “What’s wrong baby?” he asked. He quickly went and sat by Eunhyuk’s side.

“Nothing,” Eunhyuk said.

“Please tell me. I hate to see you cry. What did Donghae do?”

“Nothing.”

Leeteuk examined Eunhyuk and said, “Your necklace is missing. Did he take it?”

“He broke it,” Eunhyuk said as he buried his face into Leeteuk’s shirt.

“Aww, it’s okay. I know it was your mothers. I can buy you a million necklace’s if you want,” Leeteuk said as he was Eunhyuk’s hair.

Eunhyuk picked up his head slightly, “It’s not the same.” Then he put his head back down. He felt comfort next to Leeteuk, even though Leeteuk wanted to have with him.

“It’s alright sweetie. I wish I could make the pain go away,” Leeteuk said. Then he thought of something. Hi lifted Eunhyuk head and placed his lips on his. Eunhyuk didn’t fight. He was too tired to fight him off. Then Leeteuk broke the kiss.

“Try to get some sleep, okay? Tomorrow you start school,” Leeteuk said

Eunhyuk nodded and laid down.

“Goodnight,” Leeteuk said as he turned off the lights, and walked out the door.

Tomorrow I start school.