60 Seconds (One Shot)

Description

A/N: I am just IN LOVE with Sunggyu's new solo album and HAD to make a one shot for his single 60 Sec. It's so freaking catchy!! Plus the video is so good. Myungsoo looks SO GOOD in the video. Overall, the storyline was a little bit confusing but with the help of comments...I figured it out! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy my one shot!

Summary: 

60 seconds taken to fall in love...60 seconds taken to fall out of love. Those 60 seconds Myungsoo wished he didn't take. If he didn't meet him at that coffee shop and if he didn't fall in love with him...this heart ache wouldn't be here. He keeps the ring on his finger to help him remember it will never be. Myungsoo still asks himself: What did I do wrong? Why did you leave? He thought he would never know the answers. Until a familiar coffee shop and face appeared in front of him.

Preview:

Your voice breaks off
Your tears that slowly build up and fall over
I hold you with my chest
and stay there for a long time
then slowly push you away

Myungsoo sat on his couch; waiting for Sungyeol to return. He started to become impatient and stared at the clock that seemed to get slower each glance. Soon the door opened and Sungyeol walked inside and Myungsoo was about to greet him but something caught him off guard. Sungyeol's face was expressionless, unlike his usual happy, dorky expression. The tall boy's eyes were blood shot, which showed he was crying a lot. Myungsoo stood up and walked towards the boy and asked, "Sungyeol...are you okay?" Sungyeol turned in surprise and his red eyes widened at the sight of Myungsoo.

His hands started to rub at his eyes and Sungyeol said in a nasally voice, "I'm fine...just got something in my eye." Myungsoo took hold of his wrists and moved the tall boy's hands away from his face. "Sungyeol, it's okay. I'm here for you." He pulled the boy into his arms and held him close. "Just tell me what's wrong." Tears started to leave Sungyeol's eyes as he said the words, "I can't marry you."

Foreword

A/N:

I hope you all enjoy my one shot! Make sure to support Sunggyu by buying his album and voting for him on MNET's website! Thank you all so much for reading! Love you all~ ♥♥♥♥

tumblr_mdu5eyVl0l1rcyn1io1_250.giftumblr_mdu5eyVl0l1rcyn1io2_250.gif

tumblr_mdu5eyVl0l1rcyn1io3_250.giftumblr_mdu5eyVl0l1rcyn1io4_250.gif

tumblr_mdkdq516OW1qaxrmyo1_250.giftumblr_mdkdq516OW1qaxrmyo5_r1_250.gif

Thanks to mainhiathao for the awesome poster! :) Really appreciate it! <3