The Meeting

Players Game

Akira's View

Iku dropped me off in front of the cafe where i saw a few familiar faces from class in the window seats. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek as i walked out. "thanks for ride" I told him smiling.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand. as he leaned forward for a lip to lip kiss. I placed my finger on his lips to stop him right away.

"nuh uh... save it for someone you truly love" I said to him.

But i had to admit it was a pretty good excuse considering i said it at last second.

"But your the one i love" He said leaning in again.

I back out of the car as i gave hi a gentle smile and shook my head. I waved as he sighed and waved back smiling. Iku put the car in drive as he spode off. i sighed as i whipped my lips smudging the lip loss but i instantly cleaned in up in one quick swipe. I walk into the cafe and is instantly grabbed by a few friends as they sit me across from another boy.

He looked familiar i guessed. He had short cropped blonde hair that looked dyed, a pierce in both ears and dark blue eyes. I started thinking around as i finally landed on a name. Kyo. I never really dated him i just know him as the one who normally has a different girl friend every day.... the boy version of me. Suddenly he looked up as his eyes met mine and he game me a flirting smile. One that i recognize instantly, i mean i do that smile at least once a day.

~~~~~~~~~

Kyo's View

As i looked up i saw a girl with flowing long brown hair, light brown eyes and soft edges around on points of her face. I smiled a flirting smile ready to capture another girl when i finally got a good look at her. She was the famous Akira, The one boys swoon over and fight about. I realized my mistake but she instantly smiled as well. It looked like a gentle smile but i obviously knew better.

"Since everyone is here lets play the Kings game" A girl yelled aloud.

It was the girl who dragged Akira in front of him. He looked around for a name in his head but failed miserably for he barely spent time in the classroom. She waved her short black hair as she passed around sticks.

"Ria....are you king" A girl asked the short black haired girl.

I knew the girl who asked as the name Hana. I remembered going out with her 2 months ago.

"Nope... whose the king" Ria yelled aloud.

A boy with spiked black hair raised his hand as he yelled aloud.

"4 and 8 smack each others cheek" I looks at my number and say a 3.... i made it safe...well this round.

Suddenly ria and a small red headed girl stood up as the smacked another each and everyone went into a laughing fit. I tried to suppress a smile but it won out as i looked across and akira was smiling as well looking over at ria.

It went on a couple of rounds when finally ria was king.

"9 and 2 kiss on the lips" She said laughing. I looked at my number a 9... i looked around looking for whoever had the 2.

Akira's view

I looked down at my number and saw a 2. I sighed in my head as i looked up and kyo stood up.

"im 9" He said easily.

I smacked my forehead. Of all people it had to be the boy player. I stood up as well as i smiled around.

"and im 2" i said easily making sure to show no disgust or fear.

Everyone oohed as we approached each other. There goes my first kiss... tooked by a game. I started laughing at the thought of that. Kyo noticed and looked at me speticaly.

"what?" He asked

i shook my head as i looked up.

"Might as well get this over with" i said as i saw kyo leaning forward.

He went closer and closer as his lips touched and......

and what...

i guess i shouldnt of expected anything. No tiny spark,,,no tiny thrill... just a touch of two skins touching.

i looked up and he seemed the same. "see...easly as that" I said. He looked a little suprise  that i talked and i smiled.

"in the end im the better player...after all i felt nothing" I whisperd to him as i turned around and walked away.

As i sat back down he sat back across from me as well. I expected a beated down look but instead i got a....

smile.