The players

Players Game

Akira's View

I started laughing with all the boys surrounding me. I pushed aside my long brown hair as i kissed one of them on the cheek. The boy smiled at me as he putted his arm around me. I kept myself in his arms as he and his friends took me home. I hugged him as i took at step back.

"Bye Bye Iku" I said smiling at him. He gave me a air kiss as he and his friends all left. I entered the house.

"Im home" I said to the empty house knowing none of my parents would be home. My mother was a famous model so i got my looks from her. My fathers a famous sports player who plays any sports. Which is how i got my athletic sense to me. Im the perfect girlfriend to most boys. So i use my characteristics as my advantage. my phone rang as i looked at my text.

Hey baby, You free tonight - Jami

Not tonight but you know im eager to meet you again - Akira

haha love you - Jami

love you too - Akira

I stared disgusted at the phone. How could people fall in love so easily. I looked at my schedule. I had a date today with Iku.... Then later tonight im going to meet with the class. Then tomorrow a date with Hoto.

People may call me a but to tell the truth, I never slept with any of them and i never had my first kiss with any of them. Also they all know Him dating 10 other guys then them but they are fine with it... So truth be told they're the s.

I looked at the fridge, Empty as usual. I looked at the calendar and saw both my parents were at different states so they wouldn't be home for a week. I grabbed my bag as i went to my phone. I called iku telling him to take me to dinner before i went to the class meeting.

Kyo's View

I crossed my legs on the couch as i putted my arms around the two girls leaning against me. I kissed both there foreheads as they leaned closer against me.

"Kyo!! Lets sing a song together." She said as it was her turn to sing at the karaoke.

I looked at the time it was still 3 hrs till the class meeting so i looked at her and gave her one of my y smiles.

"But i so rather hear you sing" I said to lazy to get up.

She blushed as she stood up from under my arm and chose a song as she started singing. She smiled all through the song when she came back i gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"See what i mean.. U sing wonderful" I said complimenting her.

She smiled bigly as she hugged me harder. My watch bepped as i knew it was time for me to go .

"Sorry i have to go. I have a meeting see you later" I said to them as i went twords the door.

"Bye Bye Kyo~" The 3 girls said.

"See ya later man" The two boys said.

I walked to my house. As i went in i knew no one was going to say hi to me.

My mother died when i was young so i had no loving mother to take care of me. I made my own food. My father on the other hand was never home. He's always to busy with his work. My older brother is always at school or a practice. My father and brother are very..... Friendly.

When i get home and they're home they always hug me and tell me everything and smother me with kisses. I enjoy those days the most. But it used to happed once a week. But over time now it never happens when one of us are home and the other are home. I looked at the time and knew i didn't have any time to eat. I called the girl as i left the house.

We decided to meet at a park. i started waking over to the park as i made sure to set my alarm so that it would ring when it was time for me to start heading over to the class meeting.