Dreams...

Seconds To Farewell...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Mii-chan! Why do you have to be so loud in the morning?" I said as I buried my face in my desk.

"I just can't get my brain working! I can't even find a single word to start the speech!"

"Why don't you start by saying 'to the beloved parents, teachers, and students of the Youryuu Female High School' ?" suggested Mariko.

 

At this idea, Mii-Chan's face turned bright. "Maririn! Daisukidayooo~!" she said while running towards her in full speed. They ended up crashing and knocked Erena and Sae out of their chairs.

"Itai!" exclaimed Sae and Mii-chan at the same time.

 

I helped them up and asked if they were find. Maririn end up scolding Mii-chan who is now pouting and sulking. Kawaii~! Oh, well anyways, Sae is rubbing her head while Erepyon her . I can't believe we're actually in grade 12! After tidying up the mess Mii-chan made, we started talking about graduation. At the same time, Sayaka and Rie walked in.

 

"Ohayou~" said Rie in a cheerful tone.

 

We all greeted each other, huddled together, and started talking about graduation again.

 

"Mii-chan, are you done with the speech?"

"Ie! She can't even think of a starting sentence that Maririn has to help her." Sae said.

"It's not as easy as it looks like you know" Mii-chan said, sulking.

"Don't be like that. You shouldn't fight! It's almost graduation time and we should spend it with each other happily" I said.

"Acchan is right. We should get along with each other." Sayaka said.

 

Just then, Takamina went into the classroom and called for me. I went out side with her and she guided me to the rooftop. We looked at  the sky for a while without talking to each other. After that, Takamina started talking.

 

"Acchan. Are you going to Tokyo U?"

"Hai. It's been my dream. I really want to graduate from Tokyo U."

"Wakatta... I actually hoped you'll become a model."

"Eh? Why?"

"I don't know. It's more like a dream I have in mind for you. Hehe"

"I shook my head and said, "Takamina, we'll still be able to meet each other. Just go and become a model!"

"... But I'm short." Takamina said sadly. "How could I ever be a model???" now she started pulling her hair.

"Be a singer then~" I said while giggling. "You're good at singing..."

"I guess so" she said, smiling. "Come on, let's go back to class. It's almost time"

 

We walked back to the class and talked to the others. Mii-chan is starting to make some progress on her speech. Sayaka is joking around with the others happily. Tomochin, Sae, Harunyan, Rie and some others practiced the farewell song we're going to sing.  The class is buzzing with activity and I stood in front of the classroom door, smiling. I could faintly hear some conversations that were taking place.

 

"Tomo, what are you going to do after graduation?"

"I'll be a model. What about you?"

"I'll be in a girlband like Morning Musume!"

"I think I'll be contiinuing my studies"

"Really? That's great! I want to take a one year break first then I'll take Political Science!"

 

I guess lots of dreams are contained in this one room. From going to university, vocational school, sportswoman, model, singer, band member, dancer, doctor, lawyer, and even a teacher. We've spent so many times together yet I've never realised the dreams that we have. I guess time does change people and make them realize things they didn't before.