US.

Seconds To Farewell...

"Acchan!" Tomomi shouted from across the room.

"What is it?" I asked back, looking up from my book.

"Umm... Nandemo" she said.

"If you're not going to say anything then don't call me as you please" I sticked my tongue out.

 

Her face turned red and she sticked a tongue out too. I laughed as she started pulling out a bok from her bag. The other girls were pouring in too. It's almost graduation day and everybody is getting more and more sentimental by day. Even the toughest girls like Sayaka tends to actually laugh with us more.

 

Ara! I havent introduced myself yet. I'm Atsuko Maeda. Yes, my friends call me Acchan. Right now we are all in an all-girls high school in Akihabara. You've guessed it again. We are in our third and final year of high school. We've only got around a week left together. After this, we will go to different paths. Some of us are going to continue our studies while oters will pursue their dream. I myself has made the decision to continue my studies in Tokyo University.

 

"Acchan, kore wa enpitsu desu ka?" Takamina asked me.

"Hai, that is my pencil. Thanks Takamina" I smiled.

 

That is Takamina. She is the girl who sits next to me and we chat quite often. Here real name is Takahashi Minami but we call her Takamina. Oh, and the one who called me before is Tomomi. We call her Tomochin and she is super kawaii! If you are wondering, we do have nicknames for each and every one of us.

KRING!

"Ara! The bell rang. Sensei is going to be here anytime now. Everybody, sit on your seats!" Mariko istructed.

 

We quickly scrambled to our own seats. I stayed still as I was already sitting down on my seat. A minute after we were in position, our teacher came. He is a very cheerful man who likes to joke around. Teachers, are of course to be respected though.

 

"Ohayou gozaimasu sensei!" Mii-Chan exclaimed.

"Ohayou" he answered, smiling.

 

He put down his books and stationary then wrote something on the board.

Graduation.

Speech.

Performance.

Those were the words written on the board.

 

"Today, we are going to discuss about the graduation ceremony. Would anybody like to volunteer and make a speech?" he said.

Mii-Chan shot her hand up, "I'd love to do it sensei!"

"Then you will" he said grinning, "We will also sing a song for the school. Do you have any ideas?"

 

We started giving ideas. Some were english, some were Korean, some were Japanese, some were in Latin. Lot's of things. After a while the class became very noisy and full of ideas. We finally settled on one song.

 

"So, you guys are going to sing that song?" sensei asked.

"Hai!" we answered.

 

He smiled and clapped his hands together. Right after discussing about the graduation ceremony, he talked about is past experiences when he graduated from high school. He said it was a very tough transition, but it is a very challenging thing to overcome. Around 20 minutes passed and the bell rang. He left the class and we continued studying different subjects.