The Attack (Part 1/2)

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

It was a peaceful night, everyone was sleeping peacefully even though not with their lovers, except for Jessica and Tiffany. They begged to everyone to allow them slept together, they missed each other so much.

Here is the arrangement of their room, Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon in one room, Jessica and Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Krystal in one room then Seohyun and Yoona in another room. They were sleeping too deep, they didn’t realize that something was coming after them.

Michelle and Hara were in the same vehicle, they were on the way to Yuri’s safe house, they brought 4 units and 5 snipers, smiles can be seen on their faces. They decided to end it all, soon.

Sounds of engines were roaring in the middle of quiet night, made Tiffany suddenly awake and gasped. Tiffany awake in Jessica’s arm, then tried to focus, but the sounds were still too far from where she was.

“Jessi…” Tiffany whispered to her lover, but as usual, the certain Jung didn’t make any movement or responded.

Tiffany leaned in then kissed Jessica on her lips,”Jessi, I just stole our second kiss.” She giggled when Jessica shifted a bit but frowned when Jessica snuggled more on their pillow.

Tiffany decided to lean and kiss Jessica again, but when she got closer, an arm sneaked onto her neck then pulled her, Jessica kissed her softly then nibbled the younger girl’s lower lips, just when Tiffany moaned a little, Jessica’s tongue slipped in then Tiffany stopped their kiss suddenly when she heard the sounds again. Jessica thought she was out of breath so Jessica gave her many light kisses down to Tiffany’s chin and jaw. Just when Jessica about to kiss Tiffany’s neck, Tiffany covered ,”Stop it Jessi, I think we should wake everyone’s up.” Tiffany seriously said while focusing her ears.

“But why, Tiff? Do you want our kiss get snapped again?” Jessica who wasn’t think clearly, blurted out weirdly.

“Aigoo Jessi, if you’re not cute with that confused expression, I might flick your forehead now!” Tiffany smiled then got up to wake other girls, but then she realized that Jessica wasn’t with her,”Jessi? Come on, I’m afraid of dark.”

Jessica pouted then pointed to her lips,”Jessi want kissu from Tiff…Okay stop, I disgust myself.” Jessica realized that her aegyo was , so she got up by herself while Tiffany laughed before clinging to her arms.

The first one they woke is Sooyoung, Tiffany need her to see the situation outside while Jessica woke the rest of the girls.

“Oh God, Fany-ah. We’re lucky to have you, they are heading here now in HUGE numbers!” Sooyoung informed the others made the others stopped yawning then get ready quickly.

As they decided, Sooyoung was put on the roof, she will inform everyone with everything she saw, everything that the bad guys will do, Taeyeon was readied in the nearest bushes to set up a backup plan and spied from outside. Sunny and Yoona will be on the front line with Jessica, they will attack the bad guys and distract the bad guys from attacking other girls in the house. Hyoyeon will protect Tiffany and Seohyun who will support the others with informations. Meanwhile Yuri and Krystal will make a good team to support the attack by attacking from the air. They were ready to face the worst.

Taeyeon hugged Sunny tightly before heading to the bushes,”Sunny, be careful. We will have a happy life together after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter