Lost In Your Eyes

Lost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Three silhouettes in the dark room were practicing by themselves.

“Wow, you’re getting better, Jess. I barely can see your moves.” Sooyoung focused her eyes and felt the wind blew as Jessica ran so fast around her.

“OR you're getting lame. HAHA.” Jessica raised one of her hands and *PLAK* she knew she just high fived with unseen Taeyeon.

“HAHAHAHA” The laugh was from the invisible Kim Taeyeon.

“Yah!! You midget!” Sooyoung focused her eyes more to find Taeyeon, there, she find Taeyeon sneakily walked away from her.

“GOTCHA YOU MIDGET!” Taeyeon’s invisible ear pulled by Sooyoung’s long hand.

“Auh auh uh, Jess heellppp!!” Taeyeon always hates Sooyoung because of her ability, especially when she’s the only one who can saw her.

With only a sec, Sooyoung felt she can’t walk faster to catch the midget, oops, I mean Taeyeon,”Yah Jess! Why… do… you…. Always… take… side… with… her…??? I’m YOUR… DONGSAENG… LITTLE… SISTER!” Sooyoung shouted in rage…slowly.

“HAHAHHAA JESS, DO THAT AGAIN, IT WAS FUNNY AHHAHAHHAHAHA” Taeyeon appeared and seen to be laugh with Jessica.

“HAHAHAHA. I didn’t mean to do it, Soo. I just slowing down your hand, how could your entire body…? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!” Jessica and Taeyeon laughed so hard when they saw Sooyoung slowly turned her head to them.

“Why…Did…YOU DO THAT? YOU DID INTENTIONALLY!! Eh? I’m normal. Okay. Stop laughing.” Sooyoung glared at her best friends’ actions.

Jessica and Taeyeon made a gesture like zipped their mouth but their eyes kept telling the opposite, they laughed again,”HAHAHAHHAA. SORRY SOO HAHAHAHA.”

“Hmm. Okay, I never expected something from a girl who wore a black sport bra and a girl who wore white lacey .” Sooyoung smirked as she finished saw the undergarments of those two.

Taeyeon covered her body with Jessica’s, she hide behind Jessica,”YAH! YOU MIDGET! She saw through me too, AISH Soo, don’t do that, YOU ERT!” Jessica crouched, they always felt in front of Sooyoung when she does that.

“HAHAHAHAHA” Sooyoung laughed as she walked away their practice room.

“Aish, let’s have breakfast, Taeyeon.” Jessica shrugged Taeyeon’s hand from her shoulders then step forward.

“Yeah! I’m getting hungry too.” Taeyeon walked beside Jessica.

“The one who got to the dining table last will have to do the grocery!” Sooyoung’s shout can be heard from outside.

They looked into each other, Jessica made a gesture, let Taeyeon ran first, Taeyeon didn’t waste her time, ran as fast as she could, but she chose the wrong opponent, before she can reach the door, the door was already closed,”HAHAHA, GOOD LUCK ON GROCERY, MIDGET!” Jessica’s voice can be heard from the dining room.

Taeyeon then walked normally to the dining table,”Since I am a good big sister, I will do that for you guys.”

Sooyoung faked a puke,”HHUUOOOEEEEEKKK. Just say that you lost, Kim Midget.” Sooyoung laughed as she high fived with Jessica and scooped the cereals more.

“Hahaha, I will help you, Taeyeon.” Taeyeon turned her head to Jessica with her puppy eyes,”Really, Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter