Chapter 3

C.O.M.P.L.I.C.A.T.E.D

Chapter 3

~ Matchmaker YoJin ~

 YoJin's POV 

 

  rrrrinnggggriiingggg

 

You woked up to your phone buzzing away . Well , nice ringtone for a message .


From : SMENT

Subject : Interview

Hi. This message is here to reminds you that your job interview was a success . You will start your job at 9am, but get to know them , so come at 7am , and be at their dorm : i-don't-know-the-address

Congratulations .

 

Job interview... success ? Its a... s-suc-ess ? IT'S A SUCESS! AHHH!! I began jumping on my bed looking at the Mega poster telling ChanYeol that I will be meeting him soon , and I knew this day will come . 

 

Wait.. I need to impress . I need a makeover . Yes, makeover . I quickly picked up my phone and dialed Eun's number, telling her about everything, and the next moment, she knocked on my door . Great ! We are going to go SHOPPING! ^^ Eun dragged me to MyeongDong , and she dragged to me a shop in the corner . She seems more excited than.. Me .

 

Soon , my hands were piled out with clothes that I literally can't see whats ahead, and came stumbling down . The clothes dropped and just when I was about to land on the cold hard floor,  I closed my eyes, awaiting for my death . But... after whats seems like forever, I wasn't on the ground, but on something someone's arm . I looked up to see Yoseob Oppa! What is he doing down here.. ?

 

" Yah! YoJin ! Don't die ! You still owe me my 5000wons . " Yoseob joked around as he lifted me up and examined the clothes . " Hmm... New boyfriend ?! I thought I was your boyfriend! " Yoseob continued trying to sound sad . From the corner of my eyes, I could see Eun somewhat jealous ? ( Don't worry, she's not any rival or . Anyways, Yoseob is your brother ) 

 

" IM YOUR SISTER FOR GODSAKE . ANDD , New Job, not boyfriend . But..... OhhhHowIWishTheyCouldBeMyBoyfriend . I said, ohsofast that I felt as if Im rapping .

 

" They...? YAH! YOJIN! HOW MANY TIMERS ARE YOU?! " Yoseob shouted and he could see Eun winced from the sudden voice and he muttured a sorry

" Ummm... H-Hi Eun.. Long time no see " Yoseob tried to flash a cute smile . what's with the 180degree change?! Eun smiled back and.... blushed ? What's with the both of them huh ? Are they keeping secret ?! This is bad... 

 

I could see Yoseob and Eun chatting happily now, wait, 1 minute they were stuttering/blushing and now ? chatting huh ? What about me ? Im going to cry 

 

 

Sneakout . Yes, sneakout and leave them alone . What about the clothes ? Shutup . we will figure a way out . With that I left the place with the two of them bickering about the size of a raccoon head . They sure get childish when alone . Kekeke . What should I do...? I decided to walk around, wondering whether SM ENT will spot me and request me to be an idol . Hahaha . 

 

I went to a stall and a ahjumma with a sweet smile greeted me, I went in and took a cornered seat . Surprisingly, 5members of B2ST was sitting across me, without noticing me . I ordered a dubbokki and a newspaper and covered my face . Time to eavesdrop! No , they were speaking too loud , so it won't be counted as eavesdropping .

 

" Are we gonna wait for Yoseob Hyung or what...? Im hungry... " Dongwoon oppa pouted 

" Sigh.. He won't be coming, he's with his sister and that Eun girl " Kikwang sighed

" Fine . Let's eat ! " DooJoon conceited 


After a while, I started finishing my dubbokki and was about to leave but Hyunseung voice cut me off and leave me in S.h.o.c.k ( Everyday I shock ! Everynight I shock! )

 

" Does Yoseob still like Eun..? " Hyungseung whispered loud enough for them to hear and me eventhough Im not suppose to hear .

" What do you think.. ? It's just a simple crush right..? It's not gonna lead B2ST to a scandal .. It better not " JunHyung mumbled . WAIT, OPPA LIKES EUN ? WHAT ABOUT EUN ? WHAT IF EUN BECOME MY SISTER IN LAW ? WON'T I HAVE TO CALL HER UNNIE ? NOOOOOOO . wait... isn't it good ? Best friend to actually become sisters in law ! 

 

I smiled and laughed at my evil grin, but... unfortunately, Junhyung heard my laughter . YAY! IM CAUGHT! JunHyung tear down the newspaper I was pretending to read but cover my face, and all 5 of them, gasp . 


" Err... HI! " I said trying to be as calm as possible

" You did not just heard that... " Kikwang gritted his teeth 

" Err, No . Bye " I said as I dashed out the place and into my car . Geez, that's embarassing .... 

 

 

 

A/N ; DYING FOR EXO TO COME OUT ? HEHEHE . NEXT CHAPTERR ! ^^