Chapter 1

C.O.M.P.L.I.C.A.T.E.D

Chapter 1 

~ New Beginning ~

YoJin ( You ) Pov

 

       Flight SX9283 Plane arrived, and landed

 

" Miss.. Miss , we have landed " I felt something someone shook me awake . I slowly open my eyes, to see a air hostess smiling . I scratched my eyes , and let out a big yawn before thankings the air hostess . I grabbed my Gucci handbag, and slowly and excitedly make my way to the exit . Yes, this is it . My hometown . As I stepped foot outside the plane, I inhaled a large amount of air . This is wayyyy different from LA Australia .

 

I looked around the airport, trying to find Yoseob, Yes, B2ST's Yoseob . He's cute, but Im cuter .  Did he forgotten that I came ? Everyone seems to have their family/relatives/friend to pick them up, what about me? ##Foreveralone . I went to take a seat at the waiting corner and started using my phone and spam oppa . 

 

Slowly, time ticked off, as I found myself drifting off to sleep.....

 

He s his arms around my waist, as I circled his neck with my hands . I looked at his mysterious face, Yes, he was wearing a... mask . He my cheeks with his finger, as we leaned in closer . 

 

" YOJIN-AH!!!! " A voice shouted through my ears as I perked up from the sudden skinship . I was held tightly to Yoseob chest . He's suffocating me

" I-I can't Bre-reath! " I tried to cough it out

" Can't Breath, Like Freeze " JunHyung rapped out . Goshh , he really loves rapping . Yoseob finally released himself, and he grabbed my luggage before moving it to the car . DooJoon drove the car, and of course , Kikwang and Hyunseung must be at dorm lazing their around . JunHyung sat at the front, while I sat in between DongWoon and Yoseob .

 

In the car, voices of Yoseob and Me are echoing everywhere . Well, ofcourse, we have ALOT to catch up . I glanced at Dongwoon, to see him with his pokerface, before smiling and winked at me . Goshh , his eyes sparkles . o_o . Wait, /slapsyourselfmentally/ , Dongwoon is your brother friend! 

 

 

We finally arrived at my apartment . Yoseob threw me the house key before droving off . Oh yes, he lived in the dorm by the way, so Im like.. ##ForeverAlone in the house since we are Orphans . I open the door and throw my luggage before running up the stairs to my bed . 

 

Well.. if you are wondering whether my bed is messy or spiderweb that kind, well , you are wrong! I haved asked my neighbour, Eun, to clean my house every week . Gotta love her ! I stare at the giant poster at the wall . Looking at that y tall guy, ChanYeol, He..so cute! Fatigue overwhelmed me, and I fell asleep again...