Dinner~ With Who?

Living With 6 Boys ?!

Sujin's POV

Here I am , in my room on my comfy bed . I rolled my eyes and saw a paper bag beside me . Bag? When-Oh! I remember !

*Flashback

"Omma ! We're home !" Oppa shouted when we enter the house . 

"Byunghyun, Sujin, come here ! At the kitchen!" I looked at oppa , he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Omma~" I sang happily and gave her a kiss on the cheek . Oppa mouthed 'Me?' , his fingers is pointing at the cheek . I smirked at him . A kiss for you? Maybe next time.

"This is for you and this one is for Byungie ." She gave me and oppa a paper bag each . What is in the bag ?

"We are going out for a dinner . A formal dinner . Go into your room and get ready . The outfits is in the bag ."

"Dinner ? With who?" Oppa asked . 

"Oh . You'll see . You'll see ." She said and she went to our backyard . Leave me and oppa , confused . 

*End flashback

"So~ What do we got here?" I open the bag and take out everything that contains in the bag . It's a dress! A white and purple dress ! and it's gorgeous . Mom surely knows my taste .

 

I got showered and put some make up on me . Just some powder , eyeliner , and lipbalm will do . Simple! I went out of my room and saw Oppa in his tuxedo and I had to admit , he does look good . His jaw went wide open when he saw me in the hallway .

L.Joe's POV

Man , if Sujin is not my sister , I ask her to be my girlfriend . Yah! Byuntae Byunghyun! Snap it off! Take that Byunghyun! Sujin chuckled at my actions . At least I made her laugh . Who does not laugh when someone , hot like me , smacked his own head . Okay-Now! I'm going to stop whatever-monologue-it-is . 

"You look handsome tonight , oppa." Sujin said to me . I AM the hottest guy in the school .

"I'm always look handsome , you know ." She gave me her whatever-I-don't-care face .

"Kids~ Are you ready yet?" I heard mom asking from downstairs . 

"We're ready mom !" Sujin shouted .

"Come down! We'll be leaving in no time ."

Author's POV

After 30 minutes of driving , they finally arrive at a fancy restaurant . Fancy indeed . They went into the restaurant and Mrs Lee go to the receptionist to guide them through the reataurant .

"Follow me please ." One of the waiter guide them towards their table . Sujin is shock to see that table has 9 chairs .

"Omma , I thought the dinner was only the 3 of us ."

"No,honey . I also invite your childhood friend along with his 5 friends for a dinney with us . They just moved into our neighbourhood and this would be my welcoming event for them . Oh?! There it is . He has arrive ." Mrs Lee hurriedly go to the front to welcome Baekhyun . Yes , they will have dinner with Baekhyun .

Sujin's POV

I can't belive what my ears just heard . I turned around to look for Byunghyun and he just stood there , dumbfounded .  He must be shocked too . 

"Come here , Baekhyun . I want you all to meet my son and my daughter ." i looked up and saw 6 men including that bacon standing in their tuxedos glared at me .

"Annyeonghaseyo . My name is Lee Sujin and this is my brother , Lee Byunghyun ."

"Annyeonghaseyo ." Oppa greeted them . The boy with the ulzzang face mouthed at me 'Noona!' and waves his hands . I smiled at him . Do I look that old??

"Annyeonghaseyo . My name is Kim Joon Myun but you can call me , Suho ." Wow . I blinked my eyes twice . His smiles sure can make me melt .

"Annyeonghaseyo . I'm Kim Jong in and you can call me Kai ." the boy beside Suho introduce . Kai , what an interesting name .

"Annyeong! My name is Do Kyung Soo . just call me D.O ." Wait .. Did his eyes went out from its place ?

"Annyeonghaseyo noona . My name is Kim Sehun and I'm the maknae here ." Oooh . The ulzzang boy . Cute .

"Annyeong ! My name is Park Chanyeol ." Nice voice you got there , boy . And last but not least , the bacon boy . I can see he smirked at me . How 'sweet' of him .

"Annyeonghaseyo . My name is Byun Baekhyun and I hope we can get along , very well ."

Baekhyun's POV

The dinner went out just fine . Perfectly fine . Sujin excused herself to go to the washroom and I want to talk to her.

"Excuse me . I think I need to go to the washroom ." I stand out and quickly walk towards the washroom . At the corner down the hallway , I saw Sujin leaning against the wall playing with her phone . -smirk-

"Well , well , well . What do we got here . An innocent lamb is alone here ." I sounded like a stalker , right . Don't get me wrong .

"What do you want Baekhyun , or I should say , Bacon?" Bacon ? What did the piece of food had to do with me?

"I just want to play with you , that's all ." I answer her while poking her puffy cheeks . She yanked my hand off her face . she's playing hard-to-get , ay?

"By the way , you look beautiful in that white purple dress . How did you know that my favourite colour is purple , hmm? I can't wait because someday , you'll be mine ." After I said that , I left her alone just like that . I was just playing her . I hope she doesn't take serious about what i just said .

Sujin's POV

"I can't wait because someday , you'll be mine ." What the hell is he talking about ?!


~Update!~ Weeee...  Thanks guys ! Do comment and subscribe! 

Sorry for my terrible english . English is not my first language . 

\\(0u0)//