The Kingkas are back ?! What ?!

Living With 6 Boys ?!

Sujin's POV

"Oppa !! Hurry up !! We're gonna late for school !!" I yelled to Byunghyun oppa from the kitchen . It's already 7.15 and school starts for about 15 minutes! And he doesn't eat his breakfast yet .

"Sujin-ah . Take this sandwich and give to Byunghyun and don't forget to lock the doors , kay ? I love you ." My mother gave a kiss at my forehead before went to work . She had to work alone after my dad passed away 2 years ago . Ah! I don't want to recall that painful memory of mine . It just ... so ... painful .

"Sujin-ah . My cute donsaeng . I'm sorry , I overslept today ." Finally ! What?! Overslept ?! "Oh ... Really?" I said sarcastically . He rolled his eyes on me .

L.joe's POV

I saw Sujin gave her death glare to me while I ran downstairs . Even when she is mad at me , I can't help but smile at her cuteness . That cute lips when she pouted . Now I became a byuntae brother . Hahahaha

"Is mom went to her office already ?" I asked Sujin when she gave me my sandwich . She nodded and continue to lock the house . I realize that we are late for school . Late ?!

"Sujin ! Do you realize that we're late for school ?" 

"Erm .. Waeyo?" What ?! What happened to this kid anyway?

"We're never gonna make it . Trust me ."

"We will ." I don't want to get a detention . Never !

"What do you meeann?!" I grab her wrist aand run as fast as I can .

"Oppa !! Slow down ! Yah , Lee ByungHyun !!" 

Sujin's POV

Finally , we arrive at the school . Well , thanks to Byunghyun oppa though . Some girls screaming when they saw Byunghyun oppa walking all the way down the hallway . I admit that oppa has some good looks . But , he doesn't like that popularity on him . I wonder why~

When I opened my locker , I found a little note on the wall of my locker .

Hi ! Long time no see !!

What the ?! So much for secret notes in the morning . I smirked and put back the note in my locker . I grab my books and headed to my homeroom .

I walked into my classroom and saw my bestfriend , Jiyeon walking towards me . I smiled at her . She have been my bestfriend since we were kids . 

"Sujin-ah ! Did you know , there will be new transferred students in our school today . Isn't it great ?" She's jumping up and down    like a fangirl . 

"Wow ! Relax , girl !! New students ? That sounds there's many of them . That really sounds , well , cool . How did you know this news , anyway?" I gave a brow to her and I got a smile in return . She looks really really excited . 

"That news is already spread the entire school . Maybe one of them is in the same homeroom with us ." She settle down her things on the table behind me , where her usual place is ."

Author's POV

"Good morning Ms.Lee ." The whole class said in union . Ms.Lee gestures them to sit down .

"As you all know , we will have a few new students today . Please , come in and introduced yourself in front of the class ." Just then , 6 good looking boys came in and gave a big smile . The girls screaming like there is no tomorrow . 

Sujin's POV

One of them caught my eye and I could believe my eyes . I-It is true?

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone . My name is Byun Baekhyun . You guys can call me Baekhyun." 

"Thank you , Baekhyun . You can sit beside Sujin . Sujin , can you plese raise your hand so that Baekhyun can see you . I have no choice but to raise my hand . I can feel my hand shiver . 

'He's so hot!!' 'She is lucky' 'Not fair!!' I heard some other girls 'nice' comments that is loud enough for me to hear . I turned my head and saw Jiyeon smiling at me .

Baekhyun sit down on his chair . I can't believe it . I thought I never see him again . Today is not my day.

"So , Sujin , long time no see ." He smirked at me . Omo ! What happened to me today ?!


Annyonghaseyo ... My name is JwMawar . The story is quite boring, right ? I will try my best !

*bow 90 degree*

Unni , Fighting !

Thanks Sujin ^__^