Super Junior at My Pavarotti Premiere

What If...

At the greeting stage one by one celebrities walks on it.. posing beautifully and handsomely for the reportes... All the celebritie are smiling brightly...

Today is movie premire for "My Pavarotti" in Korea..

Some celebrities that attend the premiere are Lee Min Jung, Won Bin, Yo Seung Ho.. Sunny movie actresses.. Bomi, Min Young and Min Hyo Rin.... Park Seon Joon and Kim So Hyun... 

The last clelebrties that walks on the greetings stage is hallyu star Super Junior.. Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae.. They gain a lots of attenttion... the boys smile happily.. after greeting everyone... before leave the stage... they also making v sign pose to fans.... 

After all celebrties walks on the greeting stage... the main actrors and actresses of "My Pavarotti" take their turns to greet the fans and audience on the stage... We can see Han Suk Kyu, Kang Sora, Oh Dal Su and Choi Jin Woong... Kang Sora atracts the male audience with a short white gown.. showing her milky skin and bare shoulders.. Kang Sora didnt tied her long curly hair .. she just let it be like that... 

"omo... she is really pretty..." praises Donghae... Eunhyuk and Sungmin just nod their head.. agreed! 

"Since she is a movie actress... she is one of the best!" said Siwon..

"i bet lucky the guy who stole her heart..." said Kyu... still looking at Kang Sora..

"what are saying Kyuhyun-ah.. stop talking nonsense.. we where here tp protect and support her.... dont ruin the mood.. or else Leeteuk-hyung will beat you until death!" said Sungmin strict.. hitting Kyuhyun backs slowly...

***********************************************************************************************************************

before the movie film screening... the director, the script writer, the actors and the actresses of My Pavarotti have their first press conference in Korea... one by one actors talks about their moment during filming My Pavarotti...

"The story was about the trouble young man finds hope after dicovering music with the help of his musical teacher... the man has talentend voice but because of family background he become a gang member..." said the director...

"So, to actress Kang Sora-shi..what do you feel about this movie?? since your last movie Sunny gained a lot of audience.. do you think this movie will be hit as Sunny movie??" asks reporters..

Sora laughs... showing her cute dimple and white teeth.. "you are giving to much hope on me... for me this story is all about hopes and friendship... the realtionship between friend.. teachers.. that always helping each other to build a better future... i really had a great experience when filming this film... i hope you guys will enjoy this film as much as i enjoy it by myself..." 

"what was most difficult part to you in when acting in this film??"

"urm... singing??" said Sora burst in laughs... the reporters also laugh.. 

"wae??"

"i'm not good at singing.. but i tried my best for this movie.. i also take some lesson class in JYP.." explains Sora showing her high determination..

"tell us about your partner in this film, Lee Jae Hoon?"

"Jae Hoon oppa has a good voice.. he is very talented... he can sing and act very well.. i really envy him.. i learned a lot from him during filming.. too bad we can promote this movie together with him since he is doing his military service.. but he done a good job in this movie??"

"how about his personalities??" 

"urm can i say.. 9/10??" said Sora jokingly... "he is perfect... his personalities is good.. he really humble.. he always keep asking and learning something during filming.."

"so, do you have anything to say to her Kang Sora-shi??"

"Jae Hoon oppa.. we will doing our best to promote our film together... i hope you will be doing well in the military... i will visit you next time when i have a free time.. oppa.. fighting!"

"woah..." everyone is clapping..

"what happen to leeteuk hyung if he see this??" asks Donghae suddenly...

"he might flips the television.." answer Eunhyuk jokingly...

"hey... Leeteuk-hyung will not doing such thing.." said Sungmin... 

"wae??" asks Siwon..

"he might confront to Lee Jae Hoon-shi face to face.." said Sungmin.. remembering during WGM time when Leeteuk was jealousy to him.. All of them burst in laughs...

"any last words for the fans and audience for My Pavarotti??"

"i hope that all of you will enjoy this movie... we will do our best for festival film this year.. fighting!" said Sora full of spirits...

Then, they all watch for movie premiere screening with celebrities, media reportes and audiences....

************************************************************************************************************************

Super Junior go outside to be interviewed after they watching My Pavarrotti screening...

"what do you feel about this film??" asks the reportes to them..

"the film.. was really great! i really enjoy every scene in the film.." said Siwon.. showing his thumb to the reportes..

"for me.. the film was touching.. the part where the teacher tried their best to support the main actor.. really touched my heart.." said Donghae and then suddenly.. he making a v sign pose.. 

"Do you have anything to say to the actors and actresses in the film??"

"ah.. you guys did a great job! hope this film can lift up our Korean film in festival film this year.." wish Kyuhyum..

"to Kang Sora-shi.. we alrady heard your voice.. as a singer.. we like to praise your hardwork.. your singing is not bad at all.." support Sungmin to Kang Sora..

"ah.. ne.. thats right! thats right!" said all of them.. "fighting!" and making v sign together...

______________________________________________________________________________

Finally.. another short ff already update... sorry guys it might be quite bored for all of you..

thanks for reading.. ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness