Kang Sora visit Tous Les Jours

What If...

Eunhyuk's mom opens her bakery as usual.. there are too many people this morning.. maybe they already knew that his son Eunhyuk and other Super Junior member will come this afteroon...

During lunch time around 1pm.. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin arrive at Tous Les Jours.... since they are free during that time... they decide to help Eunhyuk's mom at the bakery... because the popularity of Super Junior.. more and more customers come... 

************************************************************************************************************************

Bomi is one of Kang Sora's friend in Sunny movie... She and Min Young decide to go to Tous Les Jours... Bomi gives a phone call to Sora.. She also wanna asks Sora to go together with them since Sora knew about Super Junior a lot..

"hello Sora-ya..." greets Bomi excitedly...

"oh.. hello Bomi unnie... how are you??" asks Sora starts the conversation..

"i'm just fine.. actually Sora-ya.. Min-Young and I decide to go to Tous Les Jours.. which the bakery owner is Eunhyuk Super Junior mom.." explains Bomi..

"ne.. i knew about the bakery.. wae unnie??" asks Sora back...

"Everyone suggests to go to the bakery.. they told me that the bread was really delicous and good for health..."

"ah.. i also heard about it from some friends unnie.. even Won Bin-shi told me the same..." said Sora..

"urm.. Sora-ya.. how about we go together? please..." persuade Bomi...

"unnie.. i would like to go but... i'm afraid that i might be create some rumor or getting bash again.." said Sora in sad tone.. there were a lot that happen to her during WGM when she was close to Super Junior member.. some of netizen said that she just being close to Super Junior for popularity.. its really hurts her a lot...

"ani.. dont worry.. i will help you..." said Bomi.. promised to Sora..

"really??" asks Sora again...

"sure.. just get prepared.. we will pick up you soon.." said Bomi before disconnecting the line....

***********************************************************************************************************************

Eunhyuk and Donghae are busy handling the customers at the cash counter.... while Sungmin is promoting special bread of Tous Les Jours at the corner as a fan service.... for Eunhyuk this is one of the way to boast the profit for her mom bakery.. he is a good son...

Suddenly.. Bomi, Min Young and Sora come to Tous Les Jours.. surprising Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin.. even the customers surprised too.. they were Sunny movie actress in TLJ... Situation become more chaos! fans and customers start to scream when they saw Sora, Min Young and Bomi...

Flashing are everywhere when fans starts to snap pictures of the actresses.. Sora, Bomi and Min Young greet each other with Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin...

"oh.. hello Sora-shi.. Bomi-Shi and Min Young-shi.." greets Eunhyuk friendly...

"woah! cant believe to see Sunny actresses at TLJ today.." said Donghae in unbelievable tone.. 

"what are you guys doing here??" asks Eunhyuk.. 

"actually.. i wanna try some bread in TLJ.. my friends suggested me to visit TLJ here.." explains Bomi with a smile...

"Ah.. sure..." said Eunhyuk. showing his gummy smile...

"We heard a lot about this TLJ.. so we decided to come here and try by ourselves.. since Sora-shi knew all of you.. thats why we bring her together.." said Min Young..

"ah.. its been a long time we didnt meet each other right.." said Sora awkwardly..

"thats right.. you getting more pretty Sora-shi.." said Sungmin...

"thats right! thats right!" agreed Donghae...

"ah.. girls.. since we are here.. how about we help them as a fan service??" suggests Bomi to Sora and Min Young... They just nods their head.. agreed...

"ah really??" asks Eunhyuk.. "you should not do like this..its okay.." 

"just once.. since this is our first time visit TLJ..." said Min Young with a big heart...

Sora, Bomi and Min Young are helping Sungmin to promote TLJ breads as fan service.. they are more customers come..Sunny popularity really boast profits of TLJ.. some fans also take pictures together with them...

After 2 hours in TLJ.. they decide to leave.. but before leaving TLJ.. Sora, Bomi and Min Young decide to take picture with Eunhyuk, Donghae and Sungmin together...

The picture are put at the board with Sunny's signature on it.... its really priceless...

**********************************************************************************************************************

One hour later.. Bomi update her twitter...

"Finally.. today i ate TLJ breads.. SJ were awesome guys! its really a good memories when i met them today... thanks @reveramess and @minyoungism to accompany me today.. or else i will never eat bread at TLJ..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Finally.. first onehshot short ff update! thanks for reading... please looking another updated chapter for - The Nanny... 

so.. do you like it or not ??? ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness