The Pefect Man Living in a Not So Perfect Society

The Badass Gangster Next Door

 

GUI GUI’s POV

 

“You know, if you want to take a picture with me or something I can understand, but staring is rude.”

 

I unwillingly pull myself back to the cruel reality. Crap! I’ve been caught.

 

Putting on my best smile, I walk confidently towards the attractive stranger. “I’m Gui Gui, it’s nice to meet you.” I offer a hand.

 

He looks at me, eyes traveling southwards to my inviting hand and back up to my eyes again. Yes, I know my eyes are attractive but please, my arm hurts damn it!  

 

“No need. I don’t think we’ll be seeing each other anytime soon nor have any business together so that would be really unnecessary.” He firmly said before walking off into his house.

 

I look down at my abandoned hand, stunned. D-Did he just…reject me?

 

 Haha…Gui Gui, THAT was funny. Now stop dreaming and snap back to Earth. Attractive people don’t stay long ya know? Go back to Earth!! Why are you even imagining stuff about an attractive stranger rejecting you? Believe yourself girl that will NEVER happen. Why? Because you’re just too damn of a goddess for anyone to reject you.

 

 That’s right! Now SHOO!!

 

Oh god, I think I’m going to faint. It’s not a bad dream he really did rejected me. WAHHH!!! Did I become less attractive? No way, that’s impossible! I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E! I will stay forever young and hawt!

How dare that little attractive a$$hole dare to reject me? Who does he think he is really? Now let’s be real, he’s no Zack Efron!

 

…but he IS hot as h3ll though.

 

Hmp! Whatever, I’ll just go get him later. Now the most frightening part of the Jurassic period, GAWDD HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE IN THIS HAUNTED SHACK?

 

END OF POV

 

 

Gui Gui seems to be too absorbed into her own world ranting and worrying about her new house, or what she shall called ‘a haunted shack’ to notice the eyes that had been watching her every movement since she had entered the place.

 

As far as the he know, this girl is totally amusing and hotter than fire. Totally his style, he chuckled to himself like a maniac.

 

 

JIRO’S POV

 

Alright, so that was a bit rude. She didn’t really do anything to make her fall into the category of ‘’ nor ‘’.

 

The poor girl was probably just being friendly neighbor that’s all but that stupid of a so called buddy of mine has to be so rude and rejected her. Is he blind or something? This girl is a total goddess comparing to the other that he have had an affair with.

 

Yes, affairs. We gangsters are too smart to actually have serious relationships ya know? Just here and there, you have the share, buh-bye b*tch. Hope I don’t see you again. And shall I insert the innocent wave that I usually do?

Smirking to myself, I started the car and parked in front of Aaron’s driveway. Now that I’m done with the silly-girly discussion, it’s business time.  

 

You see, we had all decided to meet up at this rude Bad Boy’s place to discuss some gang problems and when I say ‘we’ I meant Aaron, I, and some other not so good looking buddies of mine. Actually, there are actually two of them but they both have some kind of mental problems, trust me.

 

Calvin is one of their names, he’s one of our good fighters…heck all of us are but he’s the heartless one. He doesn’t hesitate when it comes to enemies; I swear this guy lives with a ‘fight and kill’ motto.  

 

I bet he sounds so cool up to know but no body’s perfect right? Yup! This guy has some narcissistic disease. He thinks of himself like the most flawless person on Earth, his enemies think he’s undefeatable but just take a mirror out of his hand for five minutes and he’ll be on his knees begging for you.

 

Chun was what the last one called. He’s our handsome, muscular information source but not as handsome as me of course! This guy is like a human version of Google. You tell him something and he automatically tells you all the information you need. Cool right?

 

But working like how a machine function he eats like a wild boar. I don’t know how long we could feed him though, he eats like twenty meals per day, but as far as I know, he’s the useful guy.

 

And all that came to me, Jiro Wang, the one who owns the most important role of our gang. MUAHHHAHAHAHA~

 

Shall I proudly say that I am the best fighter out of them all? Well, at least that’s what I believed. I am the one who organized those stupid bastards in line before the battle. I am the one who give them all the love and protect them from all the s and .

I am the mother of the gang, the one and only, Jiro Wang. MUAHHAHAHAAHA~

 

Yes, I do notice that I left out Aaron but I did that on purpose of course. Aaron, that rude bastard, besides from being our great leader, he’s just perfect (except for his anti-social attitude). You could say he’s a perfect man living in a not so perfect society.

 

_______________________
_______________________

 

A/N: Hello there! *peeks*

I wanna say hi and sorry for ya know the late update. hehe :PP

A crazy chapter with some serious mentally ill characters. Hope you like it.

I'm not in a funny mood today but I tried my best. ;~~~;

Don't forget to comment & subscribe. Upvote are loved especially ❤

Thank you for reading. I hope you had a super Happy New Year.

-FlamingFrog