Life Coudn't Get Any Better

The Badass Gangster Next Door

 

“GAHHH!!” Gui Gui screeched like a wild parrot as she sprint across the old, cracked street. “Get away from me you disgusting thing!” Her voice echoed down the empty street of her new neighborhood.

 

The poor German shepherd let out a loud wail and scurried away in a rush, not daring to look back at the furious woman he just encountered.

 

GUI GUI’s POV

 

I screams and yells my lungs out at the disgusting dog that had followed me since I step my foot into this hell-like-of-a-neighborhood, running like a mad woman, screaming like a pod of dolphins.

 

Since when did I become like this?

 

Oh right! Ever since I step into this freaky neighborhood!

 

I still can’t believe Daddy sent me to this hell-of-a-place to live. I mean, never in my life have I ever imagine myself living in this deadly, rundown neighborhood. This is TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE because ever since I was born, all that had surrounded me were maids and butlers commanding to every of my demands, high class friends, and a few dozens of credit cards.

 

Oh, and did I mention CREDIT CARDS?? My life depends on those beautiful shining cards with carved with those magical numbers on them! I couldn’t imagine my life without them. They’re like the love of my life, I would die without them! Cheesy eh? But I’m just stating the fact here.

 

Wondering where the hell I got all those credit cards? Ha! You know, it’s not a hard; I just have to go to Daddy and give him my best puppy eyes or just punch him good in the face with some sweet words and TA DA! ANOTHER PRECIOUS SHINING CARD IN MY PRADA!

Umm…hello? My Daddy is the chairman of the most famous Cosmetic Brand in Asia after all. He owns a few hundreds of those brand stores scattered here and there on the CONTINENT OF ASIA. Bah-Bam! Be jealous b*tches!

 

I know what you’re thinking. Urgh! She’s probably one of those annoying spoiled brat who’s only depends on her Daddy’s bank. Well guess what? BINGO! YOU’RE RIGHT!

 

That’s it; until my life makes a 180 degrees change. Apparently, my so called Daddy decided that he have had enough of me and finally kick me out of the house, which reminded me of why I am here wandering in this heck of a neighborhood running around like a mad woman because of some stupid stray dog! GAHHH!! That heartless man!

 

I stop to catch my breath at a nearby lamp post before looking back to check on the dog, a huff on air escape my dry lips when I realized that it had ran away. Ha! Only if it stays a little longer, I might as well throw my millions of dollars’ worth designed heels right through that useless dog’s brain!

 

Straightened my worn out body from the previous stray dog escape, I continue to move forward.

 

Yep! That’s right Gui Gui, think positive, think positive thoughts.

 

 I chanted to myself, gripping the handle of my signature designed luggage and a slip of paper with the address of my ‘future house’ on the other hand.

 

That’s it until a sudden movement of something black flew dangerously close to my precious hair! AND IT SCREECHES!!

 

“GAHHHH!! MOMMY HELP ME!!”

 

~*~*~*~

 

After a few more hours of tortures because of wandering in this deadly neighborhood, I finally found the house with the address.

 

I know I should be glad that I don’t have to walk around in my eight-inch heels anymore, but there’s this tinny problem.

 

I think my eyes are about to pop out of their sockets, NO! IT IS ABOUT TO POP OUT OF MY FREAKING SOCKING AS I STARE AT THE HORRYING IMAGE OF THE HOUSE IN HORROR!! HORROR I TELL YOU!!

 

Where the hell is this place?

 

Jail?

Some sort of homeless shelter?

 

 The ‘house’ looks more like a haunted house just from the outside than a NORMAL one. It was painted in a dark shade of gray with a slightly worn out roof. At least I know I won’t get wet when it rains. The windows are pure glass that had turned into a darker color due to dusts probably because it had been abandoned for a while.

Yuck! I sure hope I won’t see any souls wandering around or else you bet ya I’m outta here in a heart beat!

 

Standing like a stone in front of the haunted house, I hesitates myself on whether to go in or not. There are so many possibilities of what are in that house. Who knows if a hobo on the street live in there or not? What if I go in there and he me?? GAHHHH!! I SWEAR TO COMMIT SUICIDE IF I LOSE MY ITY TO A HOBO!!!

I was still in deep thoughts in my own little La La Land when a loud roar of what I figured his a car engine slap me back to reality.

 

Bless you, car engine. I couldn’t imagine anything worse than losing my ity to a freaking hobo!

 

EW! GROSS!

 

I snapped my head sharply to the side to see an old, rusty, worn out blue truck pulls up on the driveway right next to the…my house. I watch as the door pushed open revealing a guy in black skinny jeans and a simple white V-neck shirt cover with a black leather jacket, matching with a huge pair of stylish sunglasses.

 

My jaws literally touch the ground and I can already feel the gush of saliva that had gathered in the corner of my lips wanting to escape.

 

DAYUMM! ~

 

Who would’ve thought such a y guy exists in this hell of a neighborhood?

 

________________________
________________________

 

A/N: Hi everyone! ^_^

Thank you so much for the warm support. I really appreciated it. :)

Sorry for the long wait and a bit randomness of the first chapter. It has always been hard for me to write the first chapter, you know just start out the story with character intros and bg info, ect...

I really hope I didn't disappoint you all.

I hope you all enjoy the first ride with the bratty GuiGui. There are more to come so do tune in with me. :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Thanks for reading.

-FlamingFrog