Put your Hearts up !! :D

Put your Hearts up !! :D

Character :

Jessica Jung

Jessica Jung is a tough girl yet she is the ice princess of a girl group named SO NYU SHI DAE also known as GIRLS GENERATION, Jessica Jung is so popular in their school .

Key

Key is the one who is the most smart in their classroom he always got a perfect score and sometimes only 1 mistake yet he is so good in dancing cause he is the member of a boy band named SHINee among all the member key is the one who is the most handsome.

Yuri

Yuri is the friend of jessica jung and yuri also belong to SO NYU SHI DAE, Yuri love playing with yoona because yoona is her best friend.

Jonghyun

Jonghyun is the friend of key but jonghyun is the most naughty and he dont like to study compared to key.

Tiffany

Tiffany is the best friend of jessica they are in the same classroom and tiffany know all the secrets of jessica

Baekhyun

Baekhyun is the ex-boyfriend of jessica , and he want to get sica back .

Luhan

Luhan is the friend of sica and baekhyun . and loves to give opinion


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jessica POV

Her mom shouted "SICAAAAAA !!!! GET DOWN NOW YOUR GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL !!! YOU SHOULDNT BE LATE ITS YOUR FIST DAY OF SCHOOL !!! NOW GET DOWN !!!! " Jessica replied "BUT MOM" her mom cutted what she is going to say "NOW GET DOWN AND GO TO THE KITCHEN AND EAT THEN FIXED YOURSELF" "Ok,Mom" .. Jessica was going down whispering "Why ? Why ? Why ? why do i need to go to school ??? Why ??? Ahhh I dont want to go to school i mean school ! pfttttttt."

Yuri's POV

"Momm. Im now going to school i dont want to be late :D " She grab her bag and go outside and wait for the bus (after 10 min) the bus is their already so she go inside and she see jessica with a sad face "Hey Jessica, Long time no see :D Kekekke. its early in the morning why are you sad ?? i mean the weather is so good and your mood is so bad, what happen ?? "
Jessica replied " Hey, I dont want to go to school and see baekhyun ! " w/ an angry face "Nahh ,, you would not see him " yuri whisper "i guess so " Jessica said " Ahhh ,, i wish so . "

Jessica POV

The bus arrive !
Jessica and yuri find their classroom and then when i open the door yuri and i see the boy who is reading the book !  "He is the new student huh ?? . NERD !! " Yuri replied " Wow,, He is so HANDSOME " i replied " What ?? . Anniyo , He's not but he is a NERD ! Luh .. i hate NERDS !! Kekeke. " Yuri replied "Sica stop it you . "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Annyeong hope you have fun reading :D kekeke. Pls subscribe :D im not forcing you :D You can leave comment their :D