2.

You trust me,right?

image tumblr_lggzzjj9R01qd1lcko1_400.gif

 

Hyorin's POV~

After I said bye to Jieunnie I walked towards my house. As I was walking I saw some boys bullying someone. "Oh not while I am here" I whispered and walked up to them.

"Yah don't you feel ashamed bullying someone smaller than you for fun!" I shouted as I walked face to face with one of them who I recognise from my maths class.

"Why don't you go and mind your own business" the blonde one shouted at me. "And even if we are what are you gonna do about it?" he continued. "I am going to do this" I said and slapped him around the face.

"Yah do you even know who I am? I am Mir the king-ka of this school and how dare you slap me?" he shouted shocked. "Well do you know who I am? I am Hyorin the queen-ka of this school but unlike you I don't go around telling others that cause they already know me". 

"How dare you talk to me like that" he said and pulled his hand to slap me. I tightly closed my eyes but I felt nothing. I looked up and saw someone had grabbed Mir's hand. I looked sideways to see who it was. Jaebum.

"Mir how many times have I told you it's a crime to hit a girl" Jaebum said as he let go of Mir's hand. "Thank you" I said to Jaebum. "No worries" he smiled.

I get really nervous around him. I have liked Jaebum since forever. I like everything about him and if someone asks me to point out one thing then it would be impossible. He may be cold to people but he is never mean to girls or never hits them considering he is a bully.

After that I ran off I couldn't just stand there, I completely made a fool out of myself in front of him. Argh why did I had to go and help that kid.

End of POV~

 

Jaebum's POV~

Hyorin ran away shyly after I saved her from Mir. Now that I look at her properly she is very cute and pretty. Anyways I can't stand here all day I need to go home. When I got home I quickly had a shower and plopped myself on the bed.

"Yah don't you feel ashamed bullying someone smaller than you! or fun". Hyorin's word kept on replaying in my mind. It was like poison not wanting to leave my body or my mind. 

Am I really bullying someone smaller just for fun? Is it really that wrong? Anyways why am I worrying about that I promised to meet Daehyun at his house.

I put a coat on and left my house. As I was walking I saw Daehyun dropping a girl at her house. A girl eh? This is going to be fun teasing him. 

As soon as the girl dissapeared I ran up to him. He was blushing and smiling from one ear to another. "Yah Daehyun-ah is that you girlfriend?" I asked curiously.

"Ani she's Jieunnie, you know the girl I like" he replied. "Ah her, so looks like you two have gone closer and she's really pretty!" I said. "Well you could say that? Yah back off she's mine" he chuckled.

"Okay, okay. Anyways I have a question to ask you" I said. "Yeah sure go ahead" he replied. "Do you really think that bullying someone smaller than you is just for fun?" I asked.

"Hmm I don't know. Different people have different reasons but for your case, yeah. Why are you thinking about it now considering you have been bullying others since like 2 years now?" he said.

"I don't know why but someone made me think about it today," I replied. "I'm not a particularly the type of person to pay attention to others but today this girl made me realize what I'm doing is completely wrong."

"And may I know who this awesome girl is," Daehyun asked. "Hyorin. Her name is Hyorin," I smiled. "Well I guess I'll have to go and thank her for changing my stupid friend," Daehyun chuckled. But I couldn't hear a single thing he said as I was in my own little world. Hyorin, I smiled cheekily.