1.

You trust me,right?

tumblr_m8izdynAQI1qjudfbo1_500.gif tumblr_lqnl6lngr41qgg6a5o1_500.gif 

 

Daehyun's POV~

Arghhhh I am late again. Mr Kim isn't going to let me off this time. "Excuse me, please move!!" I yelled as I ran pass run a crowd of girls hogging onto me. "Excuse me, please can you move I am getting late" I told a girl in front of me who was walking really slow.

"Ne?" She said as she spun around to face me, only to find my one and only crush, Jieun. I liked her since I moved to this school and she helped me get around school. 

She's beautiful, kind, nice, hasn't been mean to anyone, she's the angel of this school and most importantly the angel of my heart. Her long brown hair flowed down her back and those innocent eyes that always makes my heart flutter. Also she's so cute that she makes you wanna pinch her cheeks everytime she puffs them.

"Oh Jieun-sii, sorry didn't realise it was you. Wanna walk together to class?" I asked. "Of course Daehyun-sii! Let's go or we're gonna be late otherwise!" she smiled at me while pulling my hand to make me walk faster.

We ran and laughed like idiots but I didn't care what people thought being with her was all that mattered. "As I was saying .. oh look! Let's see someone finally decided to join us! Jieun and Daehyun hurry up you're 10 minutes late. I am sorry but I have to give you two detention this time. After school meet me here" Mr Kim said angry.

"Sorry I made you late" I apologised. "Ani it's ok Daehyun-sii. At least we can be in the detention together!" she smiled and went off to sit next to Hyorin. OMG! Did she just said at least we will be together and smiled at me. Best day ever! Then I went to sit next to Jaebum.

End of Daehyun's POV~

 

Jieun's POV~

"Sorry I made you late"  he apologised. "Ani it's Daehyun-sii. Atleast we can be in the detention together!"I smiled and went off to sit next to Hyorin.

"YAH! Why were you late today?" Hyorin asked me as soon as I sat down. "Oh! I had to go and drop my sister off to school. My mum is sick again" I whispered to her.

"Oh, ok! Sorry I won't be able to wait for you for your detention. I have to go somewhere. Mianhe!" she apologised and did a cute aegyo sign. Aw she's so cute. "Don't worry about it. I will be ok and besides I will be with Daehyun-sii and since he lives close to me I will walk with him" I assured her.

"Oh jeolmal? Thank you Jieunnie" she said and went back to her work. The day after that went really quickly as soon as the bell went I rushed to Mr Kim's room. 

As I got there I realised no one was there so I practiced my singing. I sang I have nothing by Whitney Houston. I haved liked singing and dancing since I was a kid. I always wanted to perform on a stage but today this will do.

Share my life, take me for what I am
Cause I'll never change all my colours for you
Take my love, I'll never ask for too much
Just all that you are and everything that you do

I don't really need to look very much further
I don't want to have to go where you don't follow
I won't hold it back again, this passion inside
Can't run from myself
There's nowhere to hide
(Your love I'll remember forever)

Don't make me close one more door
I don't wanna hurt anymore
Stay in my arms if you dare
Or must I imagine you there
Don't walk away from me...
I have nothing, nothing, nothing


If I don't have you, you, you, you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6PjwTzcD6U

I heard clapping from behind me and I turned around to find Daehyun with a really shocked face. I looked away embarrased because I have never really sang in front of anyone.

End of POV~

Daehyun walked in with his mouth opened. He never really knew that Ji eun could sing like that. She was amazing and espcially when she hitted those high note perfectly.

"Oh Jieun-sii you sing really well. I didn't know you could sing like that" Daehyun said as he walked up to her. Ji eun just kept looking at the floor embarassed.

"Ani this is my first ever time singing in front of someone and it's quite embarrasing" Ji eun said still facing down. "Well don't be cause you have a real talent in singing. Maybe we should do a duet sometime" Daehyun asked.

"Thank you Daehyun-sii and a duet? Hm maybe we should. Shall we do it right now before Mr Kim comes back?" Ji eun asked smiling at him. "Alright but I have one condition" Daehyun smirked.

"What condition?" Ji eun asked scared. "That you have to call me oppa from now on and in a cute way" Daehyun replied. "Araso, OPPA!" and she did a cute pose. "Ah keopta. What song should we do?" Daehyun asked curiously.

"Hm how about B.A.P's secret love?" Ji eun replied. "Secret love? Okay let's do that and by the way it's my favourite song" Daehyun said. "Oh really? It's mine too oppa" Ji eun said shocked.

Ji eun and Daehyun walked up to the front and Ji eun took out her phone and started playing the song. Their voice harmoniously joined together and sounded really perfect.

"OMG! That sounded great oppa!" Ji eun squealed and high fived him. "Aw keo" Daehyun said to himself. "What did you say oppa?" Ji eun asked. "Nothing just agreeing with you. We do sound great together" Daehyun replied flustered.

"Okay you two start scarping the chewing gums from underneath the table" Mr Kim said as he walked in the room. "Ne Mr Kim" they replied together in unison and hey both started scarping off cheing gums.

"OPPA!!" Daehyun turned around and saw Ji eun running towards him. "What happened Ji eun?" Daehyun asked. "Oppa can I walk with you to my house since it's close to yours?" Ji eun asked cutely. "Since you called me oppa, okay" Daehyun smiled. The whole way back to their house they kept on talking and laughing.

"Today was the best day ever! Getting to know Ji eun more was really great and I found her new charms. Her voice is like a the voice of a goddess" Daehyun thought and smiled to himself.