Confession

In love with the mean school kingka

- SUNGGYU POV -

,,S-sungjong?"

,,Hyung, what did you just say? You fell in love with-" I held his mouth shut with my hand.

His eyes widden, because he probably realized he heard right by my reaction.

,,I- I didn't say anything okay?" 

He slowly nodded and I let him go.

,,Don't worry hyung, I won't tell anybody about your secret." He winked at me and left grinning ilke and idiot.

I sighed and ruffled through my hair.

Suddenly the school bell rung.

I looked behind me and Myungsoo was still standing there ... hugging Sora.

I couldn't stand it to see them that close.

Without thinking about it I approached them.

I pulled Myungsoo with me without saying anything.

,,Y-yah!" He yelled and struggled.

,,The class is beginning." I said with a monoton voice.

,,Yah, let go of me!" L yelled and finaly I let go.

,,Whats your problem!? Didn't you see, that sora was crying?" He said angry.

I didn't want to answer him so I just entered my class.

,,Yah! YAAAAH!!!"  I heard him yell after me, but I ignored it.

I didn't want him to be with sora anymore.

I didn't want them to hug anymore.

I wanted her for myself.

After that kiss ... I couldn't think about anything but sora.

I didn't saw her in the school on that day anymore.

She probably didn't want to see me anymore.

When the class was finaly over I sighed in relieve and left the school.

While going home I suddenly heard someone sobbing.

I looked around but couldn't see anyone.

Then I suddenly saw someone sitting under a tree with  the face in her knees.

,,Sora." I said with a gentle voice while sitting beside her.

She looked up and immediately turned away from me.

,,Sora Im-"

,,Go away." She said without looking at me.

Im sorry sora.

,,Yah, can't you listen to me for a moment?"

I didn't got an answer.

,,You know ... the thing before-"

,,I said go away!" She yelled, this time looking at me.

Her eyes were red and puffy.

I sighed.

,,See, I just want to apo-"

,,You want to apologize? You think saying "sorry" will make it better? Do you know what you did?" She asked me angry.

,,Thats why I want to apologize!" I yelled.

Suddenly she stand up and was about to leave when I grabbed her hand.

,,Let go." She said.

Without listening what she said I hugged her.

,,let go!" She yelled again and hit against my chest.

After a while she stopped and just cried.

,,Im sorry." I whispered.

 

- SORA POV -

After I calmed down a little Sunggyu brought me home.

Going side by side with him was really awkward.

When we reached my house I didn't bother to thank him or anything.

I just entered without looking back,

I took a deep breathe while leaning against the door.

,,Sweety?" I heard my mother call me.

I run in my room without to answer.

I closed the door and sat down.

,,Sweety, are you okay?" I heard her ask through the door.

No I'm not okay mum. This jerk just stole my first kiss!

Im so confused ,because of this hamster looking kingka!!!!!

,,Yeah, I'm okay." I hoped she wouldn't hear I was crying before.

 ,,Can you come down, please? Me and your father want to talk with you about something." She said with a calm voice.

,,Yeah, I'll come after I changed my clothes." I said and went to my bathroom, so I could wash my eyes.

I looked in the mirror.

,,They'll probably notice I was crying ..." I said to myself after sighing and then went down in the living room.

My parents were already sitting there on the couch.

I sat in front of them.

,,What do you want to talk about with me?" I asked without looking at them.

,,Sora, your mother noticed, that you are crying quite often in the last days." My father said with a worried face.

I looked at the ground without saying anything.

,,Is it because of Myungsoo? Does he treat you bad? Or are you sad, because you have to marry him?" My father asked to much questions.

I couldn't stand it anymore.

I stood up.

,,Don't worry. Myungsoo is a really nice guy. He isn't the one who makes me cry. He is the one who dries my eyes." I said and smiled a little.

It was true.

Myungsoo is REALLY a nice guy.

,,Do you mean ... there is someone else?" My mother asked with a confused face.

,,Omo! Are you already in love with someone?" My mother asked shocked.

,,You idiot! I told you, you should have asked her first about the marriage! She already has a boyfriend!" My mother yelled at my father who looked at me with a surprised face.

*Well, I think it was wrong to talk about the other someone who makes me cry.*

,,Mum, it's not like that! I don't have a boyfriend beside Myungsoo-Oppa." I said trying to calm them down.

,,See? You are overreacting." My father said to my mother and turned to me again.

,,Then who makes you cry? A student? A teacher? Tell us, so we can punish him." My father said with a slightly angry voice, because someone is probably treating his daughter bad.

,,N-No its not like that." I sighed. ,,Just forget what I said okay?" I said and left.

,,Yah where are you going?" My mother yelled after me.

,,Somewhere." I yelled back and went on.

I wanted to take a little walk outside.

I was completely in my thoughts when I run against someone.

,,Yah! It must e your hobby to run against me." A female voice said mad.

,,Im sorry." I bowed and then looked up.

,,Oh Hyosung. What are you doing here?" I asked her.

,,I just ..." She looked embarrassed on the ground.

Then she took a deep breathe and looked at me.

,,Thank you." She said.

,,Really thank you for yesterday. I thought you would be an awefull girl but you aren't as bad as I thought." She said smiling.

,,Oh no problem." I rubbed the back of my head and laughed.

,,So you wanted to say that to me?" I asked her to be sure she was going to come to my house to thank me.

She nodded.

,,And ... I wanted to ask you something." She said silently.

,,Yeah?"

,,You know ... it's the first time someone was that nice to me. I mean sincere nice to me." She said and looked up to me.

,,I don't know what it is, but there is something that makes me want to be your friend. So ..." She blushed a little.

,,Sooooouuuu?" I asked and tried not to laugh at her funny face.

,,I-I never did something like that before .... umm ... do you w-want- do you w-want ... d-do you-"

,,Want to be your girlfriend?" I asked teasing and started to grin because of her stupid behavior.

,,N-No! I mean ..."

I couldn't hold it back anymore and started to laugh crazyly.

,,You don't have to ask. Of course we can be friends." I said still laughing.

First Hyosung looked angry at me, because I laughed at her.

But after watching me laughing, her gaze calmed down and she laughed with me.

,,Wanna sleep over at my house tonight?" She asked me.

,,Your house? But ..."

,,It's okay. I owe you something." She said smiling.

I nodded and after I grabbed some clothes at my house we went to her.

,,T-THIS is your house!?" I asked while standing in front of the big mansion.

,,Yeah." She said normaly and opened the door.

I looked around.

,,Here is my room. You can sleep here too." She said pointing at her room.

,,You were right. Your room is like 5 times bigger than mine." I said amazed at how big her "house" was.

All day Hyosung showed me the mansion and some stuff of her.

Such as clothes, makeup and accessories.

,,Hey Sora." She said while we two were sitting on her bed and looked through her makeup.

,,Yeah?" I asked still looking at everything.

,,Wanna try a new look?" She asked grinning.

,,Huh? What do you mean? I'm happy with my look." I said proud.

She looked at me with disbelieve.

,,Really? ... I just thought maybe our school mates would like you more when you would be a little more girlish." She said.

,,I don't really care ybout what others think of me." I said.

,,Really? You don't care that everyone thinks you are stalking sunggyu? Or that you forced L to be your boyfriend? They say really mean things about you ..." Hyosung said and hoped I would let her make a makeover with me.

I thought a while about it.

,,You know, you are actually really pretty. You just have to change your style alittle so everyone can see it." She smiled at me.

I sighed giving up.

,,Fine..." I said, which caused Hyosung to grin widely.

The next day Hypsung woke me up really early.

,,Yah! It's just 4 am" I said whining while she took my blanket away.

,,Sorry, but your make over starts now. Now STAND UP!" She yelled and scared me, so that I fell from the bed.

She just laughed and went in the bathroom with me.

,,B-But I don't want to look too girlish after that, okay?" I said a little unsure, if I should really do that.

,,Sure. And now, just shut up and let me do everything." She said happily and started to make my hair.

After we were done we went to school.

I felt a little uncomfortable, because I never went to school with makeup or made hair.

,,Don't be so nervous. You are looking amazing." Hyosung said proud of her work.

In the school the others didn't really care about me.

I was a little relieved, because I hate it to be in the center of people.

We entered my class and while I walked to my seat everybody looked at me.

*Omo, thats embarrassing."

I sat down and tried to hide my face behind a book.

I slightly looked at the side.

*Sunggyu isn't here yet." I sighed and layed my book away.

,,Yah, are you unhappy about your new style?" Hyosung asked me disappointed.

,,I really did my best ..." She said pouting.

I never realized she can be cute before.

,,N-no! I really like it." I said.

I was lying a bit, because I rather would go to school like I always did.

,,Oh that's good then." She said eyesmiling.

Suddenly I saw sunggyu sitting down on his seat beside me.

I looked at him and remembered the thing yesterday.

*He stole my first kiss. And now he is acting like nothing happened ...." I looked disappointed at the front, where the teacher started the lesson.

Through the lesson I sometimes looked at sunggyu, but he ignored me.

*Aish really, why do I care so much about him! He is a jerk!*

All of a sudden he looked at me while I starred at him.

I immediately blushed and turned away.

But I still felt him stare at me.

After the brake begun I wanted to go to the canteen together with Hyosung.

,,What should we eat today?" She asked me while we walked there.

,,I don't know. I probably-" I was about to answer when someone grabbed me from behind.

,,Y-yah!" I yelled at him.

I looked at Hyosung and mouthed "help me" to her.

She just looked confused at me untill I couldn't see her anymore.

,,Sungyu let go!" I yelled.

He stopped and I looked around.

*Where are we?"

He brought me to a part of the school, I never saw before.

Nobody was there.

Then he slowly approached me.

I stepped back until I reached the wall.

,,S-sunggyu-"

,,What's that?" He asked me while pointing to my face.

,,W-what do you mean?" I asked getting more nervous, because he leaned closed to my face.

,,What are you trying to do?" He asked me and smirked.

,,I-I-"

,,Did you already tell Myungsoo about yesterday?" He asked as if he wouldn't care.

But I could see in his eyes, that he was worried.

,,W-why would I tell him?" I asked and looked away.

He lifted my head up to him, so I had no other choice but to look at him.

His face was coming closed to mine while he observed my lips.

He was about to kiss me again when I pushed him away.

He fell on the floor and looked aurprised and shocked at me.

,,WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled at him trying to hold back my tears.

,,What are YOU trying to do!? I mean you are being a total jerk toward me! And then you just stole my first kiss and hugged me ... and then you are a jerk again! I mean really, what are you trying to do!? To hurt me? Is it funny for you to see me cry? Even if I always comforted you? Do you enjoy being mean to me? Do you want me to fall in love with you and then brake my heart?"

I felt a tear running down my face.

,,Congratutalions. You already reached your target. I love you. I really love you, okay? But the way you behave towards me is just ... " You swallowed.

,,It really hurts." You said almost whispering and looked on the ground.

Sunggyu just looked at you, wthout knowing what he should say.

Then you run away while he was still laying on the ground.

,,Aish!!! I hate you! I hate you Kim Sunggyu!!!!" You screamed through the school halls.

The others looked at you like you were some crazy girl.

But you didn't care.

*I hate you for making me love you!'

 

 

Hey guys!

Before this year is ending I want to give you a new chapter and say happy new year!!!

Thank you for always supporting me and my stories~

Oh and by the way, sunggyu's red hair is GONE :o

But he looks still amazing doesn't he? ^-^