I'm Yesung's roommate!

The Evil and The Eternal

"Alright, we have decided to change roommates starting from now." I pouted sadly at our leader. I didn't want to switch roommates. Being with the evil maknae was fun, although he is quite evil. I mean, it's his middle name, I guess.

"Awwwh, that's sad. I thought I could play Starcraft with Kyu." When I looked at him, his eyes were widened.

"You wanted to play Starcraft with me?" He pointed to himself, making me laugh.

"Yeah yeah, I do. Really." Kyuhyun smiled at me before looking at Leeteuk.

"Leeteuk-hyung!! Can Wookie still be my roommate?" I laughed at his failure and he stared at me. I smiled widely, trying my best not to laugh.

"No, we have decided that Kyuhyun, you will roommate with Sungmin and Ryeowook, you will roommate with Yesung." I pouted more, making Kyuhyun walk towards me and hug me tightly.

"Don't worry, we can always play in my room." I laughed at his farewell. Ahahaha, what an adorable friend I have. We stayed like that until Heechul cleared his throat, making both of us look at him. He pointed to an impatient Leeteuk and we both looked at him at the same time, making him muffle a laughter. Then, we both looked at each other. What is wrong with them, was the question in both our heads.

"Alright alright, go to your rooms. Ryeowook, move your stuffs to Yesung's room. Sungmin, move your stuffs to Kyuhyun's room." I heard him growl next to me.

"Only Wookie can sleep next to me. You're sleeping on the floor." My mouth agaped in shock.

"Cho Kyuhyun." He looked at me with that smirk and I immediately kept my mouth shut. Donghae and Eunhyuk, who saw that, muffled a laughter at both of us.

"Kyuhyun-ah, Sungmin is still your friend, right?" Leeteuk talked him through and finally, Kyuhyun allowed him to sleep on the bed. When I was told to move my stuffs to Yesung's room, I walked up to my room and before I picked anything up, Kyuhyun had grabbed my hand and kneeled down with closed eyes. I stared at him awkwardly.

"Ryeowook-ah, I'm sorry for all the wrong things I have done to you. Let's start over, ne?" I gave him a weird look. What in the world is he talking about?

"Um..Kyuhyun..What are you saying?" He opened his eyes.

"Too dramatic?" I nodded, still in the awkward atmosphere. He laughed and got up. He hugged me tightly.

"Remember if you need someone to lean on, I'm always here for you." I smiled and nodded.

"Nice rooming with you, EvilKyu." He laughed and hugged me once again. He sat on the bed, watching me take my stuffs away. When I took my clothes from the closet, I was about to walk out when he grabbed my wrist..again.

"Kyu..?"

"Here, take this." He passed to me a picture of..himself!? I stared at it wide-eyed.

"Why are you giving me your picture?" He scratched his head.

"Well..I don't know myself. Hehe, just wanted to give you that." I laughed and hugged him.

"Thanks. See you later~" I sang as I brought the last set of my stuffs to Yesung's room. When I walked in, he was inside, reading a book. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Hi Wookie." I grinned.

"Hi! I hope we become close friends!..Just like how Kyuhyun is." I whispered the last part before putting my items in the closet and after I placed everything in order, I ran to Kyuhyun's room to play Starcraft with him. When he saw me at the doorway, he grinned before hugging me tightly.

"Want to play Starcraft, Kyu?" He looked at me with the smirk and I smirked at him back. He laughed evily.

"Oh, you're on, Kim Ryeowook." I laughed before getting prepared for the big battle on Starcraft. I wonder if I could ever win the GameKyu, hmm?

 

 

Chapter 1 is out! Chapter 2 will be out tomorrow! Hehe, too much KyuWook suddenly. But that's good. Who thinks Wookie can win Kyu on Starcraft?