Panic

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Hello everyone :) So so so so so sorry for such a late update. We moved to a different state and then things were hectic over there, and I kind of went through a weird schlump of wanting to do nothing and then we moved back to where we lived before and I feel so much better here and it took me a few weeks to fall back into the flow of things but now I'm ready to come back and update all my fanfics :D 

Also, this story has a few more chapters before it's over, but I've already planned out two new potential stories that could possibly come out after this one. I haven't chosen which one will go first, but if you're interested please look out for them :)

Hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry for any mistakes that I've overlooked. I was just so excited to get this chapter out~!

TL;DR: I'm back!!


Jang Mi P.O.V

The restaurant that we went to was very nice. Like VERY nice. And also secluded from the main population of the city, thankfully. I fidgeted with the hem of the dress I was wearing and shifted my weight from foot to foot. After many arguments they bought me a pair of shoes as well. And after many more arguments I got to pick flats. It wasn't that I couldn't walk in heels, its just that the heels were too expensive and after they bought the dress, I put my foot down, nothing more than $30. 

"You look nervous," Taeyang whispered in my ear.

I laughed, "Yeah, just a little."

He patted my shoulder, "You'll be fine. Just act like you own the place." He grinned at me.

"Easier said than done," I mumbled. I pushed aside my hair behind my ear. The guys had no clue how to do a girls make up correctly, so I took over hair and make up. The make up was a natural shimmery look and my hair was wavy and reached past my shoulders, the bangs pulled up. 

The hostess led us to out table in the back of the restaurant near a window. I took the back corner seat, and daesung sat down next to me. Across from me was Taeyang, and across from Daesung was Jiyong. On the ends of the tables sat Seunghyun and Seungri. Water was placed in front of us, as well as menus and the hostess told us the waitress would be with us soon. 

I skimmed through the menu and gaped at the prices. "Don't you people go to normal priced restaurants?"

Seunghyun, who was on the end near me, chuckled. "Most of the time we do. But every now and then we like to pamper ourselves."

"Is that so?" I asked with a small smile. The waitress came by and took our drink order. I looked around the table and smiled slightly. All the Big Bang members were wearing suits with they're own little quirks to them. The only one's who left the suit as is were Daesung and Seunghyun. Taeyang added a beanie to his, and a few rings to his fingers. Seungri had left the top button of his dress shirt undone, which I had laughed at when he came out of his room. Jiyng, added a color bow tie, which at first I thought was odd, but slowly came to notice it suit him.

"What are you going to order, Jang Mi?" Daesung asked, leaning over slightly. 

"I have no clue," I said, once again skimming the menu. "Maybe the fish?"

"That sounds good," Daesung said reading the plate description. "I was also thinking the fish, or maybe just a salad."

"Yeah...everything just sounds so good. Even the vegetarian dish and I' m not even a vegetarian."

Daesung smiled, "I've had it before. It's really filling."

After more thinking we all decided to order a few things and then share them all. After the waitress took our orders and menus we sat in silence for a while. I sipped my water and a few times the busser had to come by and refill my glass. Just as the waitress was placing our orders down in front of us, my phone buzzed from inside my purse. I frowned slightly and sent an apologetic glance at the guys before pulling it out.

Go out the back door by the bathrooms. Alone.

I frowned at the message and then paled when I read the caller ID. Minhyuk. How the hell did he find me already?

I put my phone away and then pulled my napkin off my lap. "I'm gonna have to run to the bathroom real quick." They all nodded and then I weaved my way through tables to get to the bathrooms.

Thankfully the back door Minhyuk was talking about was down a hallway, away from all the people. I peeked back over my shoulder to make sure that no one saw me slip into the hallway. Quietly I pushed back the door and stepped out into the cold air. The back door led into an alley way containing the dumpsters and fire escape to an apartment building. 

Minhyuk was leaning across the opposite wall with his arms crossed nonchalantly. When he saw me a smirk graced his features. "Found you."

I didn't answer.

"Wow, look how great you look," he said walking forward towards me. He slowly made a circle around me, his eye raking my body from head to toe. "I could never afford all this stuff. Is that why you're with them and not me? They have money, I don't?"

"No," I said firmly.

"Hmmm, I think you're lying. Little Jangmi has turned into the little gold digger. I bet you're sleeping with all of them too."

My head snapped up and before I could think to stop myself, I raised my hand and brought it down on his face. The slap rang through the empty alley. "Don't you dare accuse me of something like that. I'd never stoop that low." 

Minhyuk looked at me again anger filling his eyes. He grabbed my arms and pushed me back against the wall. "If you ever lay a hand on me again, I'll kill you. Do you understand! I don't care whose sister you are!" I stiffened in fright and struggled against his hold, but his fingers just bit into my skin harder. 

"Is there a problem here?" A new voice joined us. Both Minhyuk and I looked at the back door in shock. Jiyong had joined us in the alley and stood not too far from us. His hands were stuffed into his pockets and his face was kept blank, however you could see the undercurrent of rage in his eyes.

Minhyuk studied him for a second before letting out a scoff and smirking. "This is him? Pathetic." He pushed off of me, which slammed me into the wall and then backed away before turning and disappearing out of the alley. When he was gone, I slouched against the wall and sighed, covering my face with my hands.

"You okay?" Jiyong asked.

Dropping my hands, I looked over and studied him. He was still watching the alley way with narrowed eyes, but his body posture had relaxed. Off in the distance we heard the engine of a motorcycle drive off.

"Yeah," I finally answered. "Thanks for, uh, stepping in when you did." Standing up straight, I brushed off any dirt that had gotten on my dress and then started towards the door. As I passed Jiyong, his hand came out and gently took hold of my wrist. I stopped and his hand slid up my arm to where Minhyuk had grabbed me.

The area was a little red, but I didn't think they would bruise. We stood there for a moment in silence before I slowly took a small step away from him. Jiyong let out a long exhale and stepped back as well. "I guess I should probably go home. Junghwa's plan to hide me didn't exactly work out."

"He found you at a restaurant. Not at the apartment. You're fine."

I nodded once and bit my lip. The atmosphere between us was awkward. "U'm...we should probably go back to the table." Jiyong nodded in agreement and then opened the back door for me. I stepped back into the restaurant and then made my way back to the others, Jiyong following me silently. 

When I sat down the others looked up curiously. "Everything okay?" Taeyang asked.

I nodded with a smile and took a drink of water. Then, happy that my food had arrived, I dug in to avoid anymore questions. I didn't know how much the others knew of my background and I wasn't particularly excited to find out. After dinner we all climbed back into our cars and drove back to the apartment. Once Jiyong, Seungri, and I reached their apartment, Seungri flopped onto the couch. 

"That food was so good. I'm so full I'll probably never eat again!"

"Just wait thirty minutes," Jiyong muttered pulling off his tie. "You'll be in the kitchen looking for more food."

Seungri waved a hand nonchalantly. "Yeah, yeah just leave it alone."

"I can't leave it alone when we have to go grocery shopping every two days."

Seungri laughed. "You're so touchy."

"Mmm." Jiyong mumbled as he made his way to his room. I sat down on the couch and quickly took off the heels with a sigh of relief. Seungri chuckled at me as he looked on in amusement.

"I don't get how women wear this ," I muttered. Seungri laughed and loosened his tie. 

"I don't understand it either. I'm happy to be a man." He grinned and I couldn't help a small smile, along with an eye roll. "Well, I'm tired and I need sleep. See you tomorrow, Jangmi."

"'Night,"I replied with a wave of my hand. Seungri got up and made his way to his room. The living room was enveloped in silence once Seungri shut his door. With a sigh, I got up and stretched my neck out before reaching to try and my dress. When I couldn't reach the zipper well enough to I sighed and tried pulled it over my head but that failed as well. I let out a frustrated groan and just about decided to sleep in the dress when Jiyong's door opened again. 

I jumped slightly at the sound and then spun around quickly. Jiyong blinked and then looked away. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."

I made a face, "You didn't scare me." Jiyong smiled slightly but didn't say anything. He made his way to the kitchen as I stood there awkwardly. I decided I needed to act how I usually do: cool, collected, and no cares given. Before going for the zipper again, I thought it through and decided to reach behind me from under, not over, my head.

When that still didn't work I threw my hands in the air and groaned out loud. "Damnit! How the hell does this work?! I was able to zip it up so why can't I...."

I trailed off as Jiyong's laughter filled the room. I looked over at him and couldn't help but let out a few laughs of my own. Jiyong calmed down and shook his head slightly. "You really don't do this often do you?"

"All the dresses I've ever worn were easy to take off." I frowned, realizing how that sounded and waved my hands in front of me. "I totally don't mean it like easy easy...just simple..they were simple to take off."I mentally cursed myself for rambling and had to physically shut myself up. 

Jiyong gave me a gentle look. "I could...uh...I could get it for you. If you'd like?"

I bit my lip slightly and nodded awkwardly. "Uh sure...yeah." Jiyong came back into the living room and I turned around so he could reach the zipper. Reaching up, I moved all my hair over my shoulder and pursed my lips. Jiyong took the zipper between his fingers and pulled it down to the cinch in the waist where the zipper stopped. 

There was a small clasp at the top of the dress to hold it all together, and Jiyong reached up to undo that. His fingers accidently skimmed along my back and I tensed. His froze for a moment before continuing. "Sorry," he mumbled quietly. Once the clasp was undone, he quickly took a step back and dropped his hands. Holding the dress up, I slowly turned around and stared at the ground. 

"Th-thanks."

He nodded curtly. "Yeah." He bit his lip and then slowly backed away before turning around and retreating back to his room. The door, clicking shut behind him. I fell back onto the couch and rubbed my face, not caring about makeup. This .