A Shopping Spree?

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Jiyong P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to the sound of pots and pans clattering in the kitchen. I had a slight headache from the noise and irritably I got up. As I sat up on my bed, I could hear voices in the kitchen exclaiming in shock. Then laughter exploding from someone. I trudged out of the room and with my eyes still shut from the light I exclaimed, "Yah! Seunghyun keep it down out here!"

The noise came to a suddenly halt and then a coughed laugh rang through my ears. I frowned and opened my eyes. A very amused and entertained looking Seungri and Jang Mi - with flour covering a majority of themselves - watched me. Suddenly Jang Mi burst into laughter with a puff of flour in the air. Seungri kept it together better, but he was about to lose it as well.

"What?" I demanded, getting annoyed. 

"Hyung, you might want to go put on some clothes," Seungri smiled. Panic raced through me, oh . I looked down and releaxed a little bit. My underwear was still on - but that's all I had on. I raced back into my room and quickly pulled on some sweats and a t-shirt. When I came back out, Jang Mi had stopped laughing but still had a smile on her face. God, I loved that smile. I shook the thoughts away suddenly and then went into the kitchen and stopped.

"What the hell happened in here?" Including Jang Mi and Seungri, flour covered the counters and sink.

"It was Seungri," Jang Mi said quickly, pointing at the younger male. 

"We were trying ot make pancakes, and the flour kind of exploded on us," Seungri explained. With a sigh, I ran my hands over my face. When I looked back I finally took in the ridiculousnes of the whole situation. Jang Mi and Seungri both looked like geishas with only white face make up on. Their hair was white and their clothes were also white. I don't think we had much flour left.

"Get cleaned up and we'll go out somewhere."


We ended up at some discreet cafe that was just about empty. A few business men sat at the other end of the room getting in some coffee before work. Seungri and Jang Mi had changed into new outfits and stuck their clothes into the wash. Now we all sat with coffee in frontof us. We had also ordered a plate of donut balls to share. All 3 of us sipped quietly and suddenly Seungri laughed and he turned to Jang Mi.

"You should've seen your face! Your eyes got all wide and surprised."

Jang Mi grinned, "You think my face was funny? You looked hilarious!"

They laughed together and I couldn't help the jealousy that ran through me. I knew Seungri wasn't doing it on purpose, it was just is personality, but I was slightly angry at him for getting along with Jang Mi so well while I sat in the sidelines and watched. I gulped down my coffee and slapped my cup down a little too forcefully. Both of them looked up in shock. Jang Mi looked a little guilty and then looked away, resting her chin on her palm. 

Seungri let out his breath in a low whistle and then started tapping his fingers on the table. The donuts came then and we silently ate at the plate. 

Soon Jang Mi stopped eating and leaned back in her chair with a sigh. When the donuts were gone I paid the bill and together we left. Jang Mi stuffed her hands in her pockets and walked ahead of us a few steps. 

"Hyung, the jealousy is oozing off you," Seungri whispered. 

"Well maybe if you laid off, I wouldn't be so jealous." 

"Well, maybe if you were social, and talked to her, it wouldn't be so weird." He gave me a pointed look and I shook my head. Back at the apartment, I went back to my room and changed into some better clothes. Back in the living room, Seungri and jang Mi were watching TV.

"I have to go to YG and help Jenny with her rapping. Maybe go to the studio for a while," I announced.

"'Kay. We'll probably be here. I'll text you otherwise," Seungri replied. With that I nodded and left the apartment.

Jang Mi P.O.V

"Who's Jenny?" I asked when the door closed.

"Why, you jealous?" Seungri teased.

"No," I said truthfully. "I'm just curious."

"She's a YG trainee. She was also in one of hyung's music videos."

Huh, maybe I was jealous.

"Hmm."

I could feel Seungri's gaze boring into me, but I promptly ignored him. After we had turned off the TV, I lingered in the kitchen looking for something to eat. They didn't have much, which I knew from last night, except ramen and a few random pieces of fruit. Everything else needed to be cooked. Seungri was in his room on the computer and every now and then I could hear him laugh to himself.

With a sigh, I ran my hand  through my hair and flopped back onto the couch and pulled out my phone. I opened up a new text and started typing.

 It's like a prison.

Lena's reply came almost instantly.

Prison?! I would kill to spend a week in the apartment of Big Bang's leader and maknae.

I smirked and sent my reply.

Then take my place.

Her reply was: Maybe I will ;)

I laughed and pocketed my phone.

"Seungri!" I hollered. I heard him get up and then he poked his head around the corner. "I'm bored."

"Honestly, I am too."

I made a face and sat up. "Let's go do something."

"Like what?"

"Anything."

"Like shopping?"

I puckered my mouth in thought. "Meh, why not."

He grinned and then raced into his room. When he came back he was wearing a beanie and face mask that made him look like he had a cold. I mentally slapped my forehead. I forgot he was famous.

"Oh...if it's inconvenient..." I started but Seungri held up a hand to stop me.

"We'll be fine. I know where to go where no one will see." I hesitated for a moment before getting up. Seungri grabbed his keys and then started towards the door. "Time for an adventure!"

After we drove into a more unpopulated area, Seugnri pulled off to the side of the road and we climbed out. Together we walked through multiple stores. Seungri offered to buy me anything if I needed some clothes but I politely declined and watched him search through the clothes racks. At one point I lost track of him and started to panic slightly. I had never been to this part of the city and had no clue how to get back.

"Jang Mi, what do you think of this?"

I jumped slightly and then turned around. Seungri was holding up a deep purple dress made with shimmering fabric.

I frowned slightly. "For you?"

He laughed but shook his head. "No for you."

"Uh...I guess it's nice. I'd have no where to wear it to, though."

"We can make plans. Here, try it on."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." I said as he shoved the dress into my arms. "I told you I didn't want anything."

"Yes, and I'm ignoring that. Now go. The lady's waiting for you at the dressing rooms." When I didn't move he sighed and spun me around before giving me a little shove towards the changing rooms. Slowly I made my towards the rooms and when I got there, a kind woman showed me into an unlock area.

I shut the door and then changed into the dress. Once it was on, I looked at myself in the mirror and made a face. It was completely out of character for me. There was a knock at the door.

“How is it?”

“Weird,” I replied.

“Show us,” came his reply.

I frowned, “Us?”

“Just come out,” Seungri said exasperated. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the room. Outside, Seungri stood with Taeyang next to him.

My eyes widened in surprised and I quickly and politely bowed. “Hello.”

He kindly smiled back and greeted me before saying, “This is a nice transformation. But purple's not really her color. Try something darker, like a blue.”

Seungri observed me as I squirmed, turning his head this way and that. “You're right.”

“Hey guys,” someone suddenly said, coming up behind them. Daesung appeared between Taeyang and Seungri and smiled at me with a wave. “Hey Jang Mi. Oh, pretty dress, not really our color though.”

“We were just saying the same thing,” Seungri replied before turning around and wandering back towards the clothes.

“This is so embarrassing,” I mumbled. “What are you guys all doing here?”

“We all have plans tonight together. Seungri told us you would be joining us and needed an outfit so we all came,” Taeyang smiled.

Now I felt even more awkward. “Well if you guys all have plans, I can just stay in.”

“Nonsense,” Daesung said. “It'll be fun bringing you along. We only have to cut out the club part of the night which is totally fine.”

I pursed my lips, still reluctant.

“Jang Mi,” Taeyang said with a soft smile. “It's perfectly fine. Seriously.”

“And besides,” said another new voice. It was Seunghyun, the oldest member of Big Bang. “We all like you.”

I clicked my tongue, “Not sure Jiyong likes me very much at the moment.”

“We heard about that,” Daesung said quietly. “And that you two broke up.”

“Listen,” Seunghyun said. “Whatever the reason, we're sure it was a good one. But, to be honest, we're all rooting you'll give him a second chance.”

I opened my mouth to reply but thankfully Seungri came back in with an armful of dresses. He pushed them into my arms and then softly pushed me back into the changing room. One by one I went through each dress. Each time, all 4 for them gave the thumbs down.

Now, with the tenth dress on, I stalked out of the dressing room and sighed. This one was midnight blue with a sheer wrapping around the waist that flowed down a little past the skirt. The sleeves were spaghetti thin and then criss-crossed in the back.

“This isn't working,” I said tiredly. We had been here for about and hour and a half now and I was ready to go home.

“No, I think this dress could work,” Seungri said.

“It doesn't,” Seunghyun said. Quickly though he turned to me. “No offense, Jang Mi. It's a beautiful dress on you...but not the right...color.”

I smiled and nodded. None of the dresses were the right color.

“You guys are giving her too dark of dresses,” a familiar voice joined us. Jiyong stepped up next to Taeyang. “The darker colors are washing her out and making her look paler than she really is. She needs lighter colors.”

All five of them studied me and four of them looked like they were ready to slap themselves on the foreheads. In an instant, Seungri and Daesung left together to find more dresses. Under the scrutiny of Jiyong I felt suddenly self-conscious. He looked on with a blank expression and I avoided looking him in the eye.

"They don't have many light colors but we found these," Daesung said. He was much gentler in handing over the dresses and didn't push me into the dressing rooms like a certain someone.

This pile consisted of 3 dresses; one a rose pink, one cream colored, and one a pastel yellow. I pulled on the rose colored one and showed them. They are said it looked better but still not good enough. I then pulled on the yellow one and they flat out said no. Finally I pulled on the cream one and even looking in the mirror myself, I knew this one worked.

I exited the room and showed them all. Seungri's face instanly lit up. Taeyang and Daesung grinned. Seunghyun nodded his head and smiled. Even Jiyong looked impressed. No, he looked completely awed, and totally heartbroken at the same time.

"This is the one." I heard someone say.

I pulled the tag around to see the price and my eyebrows rose to my hairline. "You guys are not buying this for me. No way. Famous or not, I don't even care. This goes no where near the checkout."

Jiyong walked over and gently took the tag from my hand. He made sure our fingers didn't brush, but just being this close to him set off a tingling under my skin. He read the price and just nodded.

"How much?" Seunghyun asked.

"It's not too bad," Jiyong replied. "I can manage it." 

"We'll chip in," Taeyang added. 

"Guys, no. Where ever I'm wearing this dress tonight, it's most likely going to be the only place I'll wear the dress."

"Nah, we'll invite you out more." Seungri piped up.

I ran a hand through my hair, "You guys are ridiculous"

And with that I changed back into my normal clothes and Big Bang bought me a $600 dress.