What if...there is hope?

What if...

Seoul is the most prettiest in winter, especially during Christmas. Both woman shared this common belief as they walked across the streets

of the night market, which all  have early Christmas decorations. The shorter of the two was all "ooohhh" and "ahhhs" as she looked at all

the creative and beautiful decorations. While the taller of the two shared the same reaction with a constant input of "Let's eat this" and "I'm so hungry."

After a while, both of them decided to sit down on a bench, putting all the things they have bought down next to them. 

"Ahhh...feels nice." The tall woman commented with a smile as she looked at the traffic of people in front of her.

The shorter woman looked at the woman in amusement. "Sooyoung. You are just feeling that way after eating that whole bowl of ramyun."

"You know me so well Taeyeon." Sooyoung said and chuckled quickly after. "And that soju was the best."

Taeyeon nodded her head in agreement. "We both needed it." Taeyeon said with a sad smile.

Sooyoung knew the meaning behind Taeyeon's statement. 

"Hey Taeyeon?" 

"Hm?" Taeyeon looked at her best friend with anticipation and a slight smile.

"Do you think...she will ever notice me?" Taeyeon noticed the small hint of sadness and pain in Sooyoung's question. Sooyoung was looking up at the night sky. Taeyeon turned her attention from her friend and looked up to the sky as well.

She let out a sigh. "I ask that question every day to myself Sooyoung. Will Tiffany ever feel the same way like I do?"

Sooyoung nodded her head slightly, knowing that Taeyeon could not answer her question. Both were going through the same problem.

"I'm sorry I can't give you an answer." Taeyeon stated grimly after a few minutes of silence.

Sooyoung shook her head and turned back to look at her friend with a smile. "It's okay. I knew you couldn't answer me. I just wanted..I just wanted some hope."

"I know one thing though." Taeyeon said with confidence.

"What's that?"

Taeyeon looked at her friend with a warm smile. "No matter what happens, we won't have regrets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A black lamborghini drove up to a mansion. After the gates opened up, the vehicle drove around the fountain that was located in the middle of the driveway and came to a stop once it landed on its parking spot.  After a while, two woman exited the vehicle and walked toward the door to their home.

"Jessica." A brunette called for her best friend's attention as they walked up the stairs to their home.

"Hm?" Jessica responded as she pressed entered the password to open the door.

*Beep* The door unlocked.

"Don't forget about your photoshoot tomorrow. I don't want to come up with an excuse again like last time." Tiffany chided as she entered first and Jessica closed the door behind them.

"I had a perfectly good reason for skipping last week's photoshoot." 

Tiffany rolled her eyes as she took a seat in the living room couch. "Whatever. Where did Uncle and Dadddy go?"

"They're still at the company." Jessica answered lazily and slumped down next to Tiffany. "And just for the record, having a hangover is a perfectly good reason to skip work."

"Jessica. You were lucky Sooyoung was there with you. Who knows what could've happened if she wasn't?" Tiffany stated with a little bit of annoyance. 

"I'm not a prisoner Tiff."

"No you're not. But you are Jessica Jung, a famous model and actress. Not to mention the eldest daughter to the CEO of Jung Enterprise."

"I know." Jessica answered back tiredly. 

"Good."

"But you're not an angel too Tiffany." Jessica said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany challenged.

Jessica cleared up . "Tiffany Hwang, youngest daughter to the CEO of Hwang Construction & Co. and not to mention a famous singer, don't think I don't know what you did."

"What did I do?" Tiffany asked, feigning innocence.

"Are you really interested in Nickhun?"

"Why?"

"That's why you kissed him right?"

"No. I wouldn't go out with him if he was the last person in the world." Tiffany haughtingly stated with blank face as she stood up so as to go to her room. Jessica followed her.

"Then why did you kiss him?"Jessica asked hysterically. "Omo! Were you trying to satisfy your ual needs or something?"

"WHAT?! NOO!" Tiffany hit Jessica on her head, making the blonded grimaced from the pain.  

"Then why?" Jessica asked as she rubbed her injured head.

"I did it so that annoying shortie will stop bothering me." 

"You mean Taeyeon?"

"Yes!" Tiffany yelled aloud as she took of her jacket. "She's so annoying. She keeps trying to woo me."

"Sooyoung does the same to me." Jessica added and sat down on Tiffany's bed. "Those two just don't know when to quit." 

"I agree. Do they think we're stupid or something? I would have already fired her if it wasn't for daddy." Tiffany said seriously.

"I don't even know why we need those two in the first place. We can protect ourselves you know?" Jessica commented and laid down on the bed. 

"I don't know what my dad sees in Sooyoung." Jessica continued to rant. "And what does your dad see in Taeyeon?"

"I don't know and I don't care. Oh well...what do you say we make them leave?" Tiffany suggested with an evil smirk.

Jessica immediately sat up. "How?"

"Are you in or out?"

"I'm in! So what will we do?"

"Well you said Sooyoung confessed to liking you right?" Tiffany wanted to confirm.

Jessica nodded her head. "Yeah. Just like every bastard has done. Wae?"

"Well..." Tiffany looked at Jessica with a mischievous smile. "...Taeyeon confessed to me too. Why don't we make them leave willfully?"

Jessica's eyes opened up in glee. "And all we have to do is make them want to leave right?"

Tiffany nodded and smiled wider. "Exactly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sooyoung, don't forget to bring me the project files later when we meet." Taeyeon said over the phone as she entered Hwang Construction & Co.  Taeyeon was the supervisor in the marketing department. "Yes. I will buy you your bread from 'Phoenix Bakery'. Bye." When Taeyeon hung up, she received a call from Tiffany.

"Hello?"

"Taeyeon. Come pick me up later after my recording."

"But-"

"I only want you to come. Bye." 

Taeyeon just looked at her phone in shock after Tiffany hung up. She then grinned to herself. "This is the first time she wants me to pick her up."

Taeyeon had a smile on her face the whole time during the meeting with the board members. 

After the board meeting, Mr. Hwang requested Taeyeon's presence in his office.

"Yes President?" Taeyeon asked politely upon sitting in his office sofa. 

Mr. Hwang ed his suit and laid back on the sofa. "What happened?"

"What do you mean?"

Mr. Hwang smiled at Taeyeon. "Don't lie to me. What did my daughter do to make you so happy?"

Taeyeon rubbed the back of her neck and smiled sheepishly. "I was too obvious huh?"

"To me yes. But to the rest of the people, you looked like a crazy woman." Mr. Hwang laughed. 

"Sorry. It's just...your daughter personally requested me to pick her up later at her work."

Mr. Hwang opened his eyes in shock. "Cheongmal? That's a really big surprise."

Taeyeon nodded her head but looked away sadly. "It's nothing. She probably just needs a chauffeur."

Mr. Hwang noticed the sadness in Taeyeon. "Or maybe she realized all the good things you have done for her and finally came to her senses." Mr. Hwang stated with a smile. "

"I hope so."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooyoung talked to her assistant over some photos that were taken the day before. She was so concentrated, she didn't even notice a certain blonde entering the studio.

"Minho, we need to take some more photos. These particular ones are too blurry and doesn't have a good focus on the clothes. And the models doesn't really express the theme of happiness and love. Is it possible for to call the models again for a re-shoot?"

Minho nodded his head. "I'll call them asap."

Sooyoung stood up and smiled at Minho. "Alright. Keep me update alright? Let them know that this time, I'll be the photographer. I'll get things right so they don't have to come back again. Make sure to apologize on my behalf." Minho nodded and was about to leave until he saw Jessica. 

"Um, Sooyoung?" 

"Hm?" Sooyoung looked toward the direction Minho was pointing at and immediately became flustered. "Jes-Jessica!"

Jessica only smiled and waved back with a smile. "Hi."

Minho looked at his boss's change of expression and knew he should leave. "Bye. I'll contact you soon." He gave Sooyoung a playful smirk and left before Sooyoung could say anything. After Minho left, Sooyoung approached Jessica. 

"Your photoshoot isn't until noon. Why are you here already?"

"I wanted to see you." Jessica said with a smile that made Sooyoung's heart flutter. 

"Re-really? I mean, really." Sooyoung corrected herself to not make herself sound so nervous. Jessica found Sooyoung quite cute at that moment. But she stopped her thoughts when she remembered her mission.

"Would you like to have lunch with me after my photoshoot?"

"Su-sure. I mean, of course." 

Jessica gave Sooyoung another one of her smiles and almost caused Sooyoung to faint when she got on her tippy-toes to peck Sooyoung's right cheek. "See ya later."

Sooyoung was too dumbfounded to answer and it wasn't until Minho entered the room again to see Sooyoung sitting on the floor smiling like crazy that she finally bid her goodbye.

"Bye Jessica." Sooyoung commented but was still in her own little world. Minho broke out laughing. "Too late for that don't you think?" Minho teased.

"Leave me alone." Sooyoung shooed Minho away with her hand.

"Ah...a lovestruck boss is a funny and embarrassing boss." He commented with a small smile and left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Later on...*

"Where are we going Tiffany?" Taeyeon inquired. Tiffany wanted to take them to dinner but she said it was a surprise.

"You'll know. Why? Are you scared?"Tiffany teased.

"No. I just-just wanted to know that's all." 

Tiffany laughed at Taeyeon's stutter. "Cute."

"What?"

"Nothing." Tiffany immediately answered while blushing a little. Focus Tiffany! Focus!!!

After 15 more minutes or so, they finally arrived at the destination.

Taeyeon's eyes immediately widened when she realized they were at a high-class and expensive restaurant. 

"The Mirage?!!" Taeyeon squeaked. Tiffany laughed. Taeyeon has been making her laugh a lot since they've met. Taeyeon just don't know that.

"Yes. Hurry. I'm famished." Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand and led her in. Taeyeon was estatic. She was holding Tiffany Hwang's hand. 

After being seated and giving out their orders, Tiffany and Taeyeon became silent again.

"So...hm...how was work?" 

"Same-o, same-o. " Tifffany answered, not keeping the conversation going. It was part of her plan. And Taeyeon had never been so happy to get her food since she could finally talk to someone, even if it was just a simple "Thank you" to the waiter.

"I see..." Taeyeon answered as she sliced a piece of her steak. She was still nervous. "So...um...do you like Nickhun?"

Tiffany stopped eating and stared at Taeyeon. "Wae?"

"Just curious."

"Don't you know curiousity killed the cat?"

"But I'm not a cat. I'm your fiance." Taeyeon answered truthfully. Yes, Tiffany was engaged to Taeyeon. But when she saw Tiffany lay down her utensils and close her eyes as she tried to control her breathing, Taeyeon knew she should have just stayed quiet.

"I'm sorry. I didn't-"

"It's okay. You're right." Tiffany's answered scared Taeyeon even more.

"I-I am?"

Tiffany opened her eyes and gave Taeyeon her eyesmile. "Yes. You are. And since we're going to eventually get married, why don't we start dating now?"

"Date?!" Taeyeon spoke a little too loudly, causing others to look at their table. "Sorry." Taeyeon bowed adn apologized while Tiffany found the whole ordeal amusing.

"You're too cute."

"That's what you said in the car too." Taeyeon said with small smile. "That's good to know."

Tiffany quickly went back to eating to avoid Taeyeon's stare. "Damn it! She heard." Tiffany lectured herself.

"It's okay Tiffany. And yes, I'll date you." Taeyeon said with a smile that made Tiffany smile back. 

"Then from today onwards. Kim Taeyeon and Tiffany Hwang are officially a couple." Tiffany stated and went back to eating, not noticing the pair of eyes that were looking at her warmly and full of love. 

"I guess there is hope." Taeyeon muttered to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHAT?!" Sooyoung screamed aloud in the park. Jessica covered her ears and glared at Sooyoung.

"Sorry." Sooyoung quietly said. "Can you repeat it again?"

Jessica crossed her arms and took a breath before repeating herself. "I'll be your girlfriend if you're still interested."

Sooyoung nodded her head vigorously and grinned. "Yes! Definitely!!!" She then held Jessica's hands and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Thank you Jessica."

Jessica felt a little guilty when she saw Sooyoung's happy reaction. But she couldn't help but smile back at Sooyoung. "And since you already know how I am, I'm sure you know what you're getting yourself into?"

Sooyoung nodded.

Jessica smiled. "Then from tonight onwards...Jessica Jung is your girlfriend Choi Sooyoung." 

Before Jessica could react, Sooyoung had already embraced Jessica tightly. "I'm so lucky!!!" When she let go of Jessica, she continued. "I mean, it's still so important you've given me a chance to officially date you even if we are engaged."

"There really is hope." Sooyoung commented as she put a fringe of Jessica's banes behind her ear, making the blonde blush. 

"Let's go home Sooyoung." Jessica held out her hand, waiting for Sooyoung. Sooyoung smiled and gladly intertwined her hands with Jessica.

 

** If there is hope, then grasp it tightly and never let it go...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st part done! :D What do you guys think??? I'm still deciding if this will be a two-shot or three-shot. Don't know yet. But please do read and comment.