'Private Property'

Short Story of ChaeDae

 

"Yah! Jung Daehyun! Give it back, you bastard!" Chaerin shouted. While Daehyun, who's holding her 'private property' up high, is just grinning.
 
"I didn't know you wear things like this." He teased, making Chaerin blush. "Now you're blushing? Am I that handsome?" He teased again, making her blush even more.
 
Chaerin puffed her cheeks and faked a cry, "Jung Daehyun, I hate you!!" she said and ran away. Daehyun ran after her. He caught up to her and hugged her tight, "Let me go. I hate you." she said, pinching Daehyun arm.
 
"I won't, not until you say that you love me." Daehyun said, hugged her even tighter. "N-No! Just give it back to me!!" She said, hitting Daehyun's arms.
 
"Say that you love me first." He insisted. Chaerin had second thoughts, but finally decided. "I-I-I love you..." she mumbled. Daehyun was grinning like an idiot, "What? Say it again, I couldn't hear it." he teased.
 
Chaerin frowned and shouted, "I LOVE YOU, STUPID!!" making echoes. Daehyun was still smiling, he dragged her somewhere.
 
"Yah! I could walk, y'know! You don't need to drag me like that!" Chaerin said, crossing her arms. Daehyun was just quiet, "Yah.. if you're gonna keep quiet like that, I'm just gonna leave--" she was about to leave, when Daehyun kissed her, making her unable to move.
 
After kissing, Chaerin was bright red, while Daehyun was grinning. He pulled her into a hug, "I love you, too.." he whispered to her ear. Making her blush even more.
 
Daehyun broke their hug, just to see her red face, "Hahahaha~ You're cute when blushing. You should do it often." He teased, pinching her red cheeks.
 
Chaerin got annoyed, "Yah! You still haven't returned my property, and now you're starting a new arguement?!" she said.Daehyun looked at her, "Here. You couldn't live without this underwear, couldn't you?" He teased, and Chaerin started running after him again. "Yah! You bastard! Where's the other one!?" She asked after realizing that he took 2.
 
Daehyun shrugged, "I dunno, maybe right here.." he said and pulled another 'private property' out of his pocket. Making Chaerin angry and embarrassed at the same time. "How can you take my underwear and bra?! You erted bastard!" she shouted and sat down the floor.
 
Daehyun kept poking her, "Chaerin-ah~ Why won't you chase me? So you can get these properties of yours back." "Shaddup! I don't have any energy to run after you anymore..." Chaerin said and sighed.
 
"That's a sign of getting old." He teased, making Chaerin glare at him. "I apologize." He said and bowed. Chaerin chuckled, "C'mon, let's go back." she said, handing out her hand to Daehyun, and walked back peacefully.
 
"What am I supposed to do with these?" Daehyun asked, holding both of Chaerin 'private properties' up.
 
"I'll just steal it while you're sleeping." Chaerin said, not looking at Daehyun.
 
"I'll put it inside my underwear." He said, "No. Just don't" Chaerin coldly said. "Okay."