Chapter Three

DANGEROUS LIAISONS

Chan's point of view

 

Ahh, I'm too happy ! Today we have a fanmeeting and they asked me to do fanservice with my man ! Nothing easier ! Well, maybe not... I'll have to hold back myself... but I cant get out of my head the images of the afternoon of 5 days ago... it was so amazing. Our bodies merged perfectly... arg, its so frustrating to dont be able to spend more time together ! But I understand that he wants to keep our relationship secret, it could seriously disturb the others and have a bad effect on our working conditions... ahh, why do the six of us have to live all together in the same appartment ? Not that I dont like it but it still has big disadvantages.

 

You should tempt me like this, you know I dont have a big self-control ! I know that its just for the fanservice but if you keep touching my like this, I'll jump on you in the backstage !
Okay, breathe Chan, focuse on the things arounf, the others members, the fans, the cameras... you have to stay stolid.

 

Khun's point of view

 

Ahh, I really was expecting this fanmeeting impatiently ! My girlfriend and her colleague promised to come to see us ! Oh, here she is ! Okay, just a smile in her direction and I focuse back on the choregraphy. I dont wanna attract the attention of it'll create problems with the others fans. Fortunatly, I thought about warning her about the fanservice or I dont know how she would have react while seeing how I act with Wooyoung. We really could think we are dating, it scared even me. I'll never under why girls are attracted by gays idols couples...

okay, just an hour left then I'll be able to hug my girl. Plus, we'll all go to the karaoke. I asked Min to join us because I know she likes our music. I thought that let her meet the others bandmates would be a good way to thank her. After all, she often accept to wok alone so Jia and I can be together. She really is a nice girl.

 

Junho's point of view

 

This party at the karaoke was really awesome ! Plus, we finally can see Khun's girlfriend ! She's really cute ! And her colleague is cool too ! And apparently she's one of our fans, she knows all our songs by heart ! Its good to see that ! And, even if she's a fan, she act naturally with us and thats really cool. Its probably cause she's used to see Khun. She noticed that in the end, we are guys like everybody else even if we are famous.

Aahh, I wish I could sing a duet with my man but I dont dare asking. And its too risked. I would probably not be able to prevent myself to meet his ardent eyes or to be close to him. So, Im sitting at the other side of the room. Like this I can see him from far. I love his smile so much.

Min seemed to get along with the magnae. It would be a good thing if they ended up dating, they would be a great couple...