Shopping With DongHo

~★~ Buried Treasure ~★~

"DongHo, you're being lazy, so you're coming with me!" You decided quickly.

 

"Mwo?! Lazy?!" DongHo exclaimed as his hyungs burst out laughing at your comment, nodding in agreement while he shot upright. His dark puppy eyes narrowed at you, giving him the terrifying appearance of a chihuahua. Rolling your own eyes at him you made for the front door and slip your black flats onto your feet, walking outside. Leaning against the wall beside the door, you counted slowly up from zero. Just as you got nine off your tongue, the door was flung open violently and four sets of hands shoved DongHo outside. Struggling to tug his shoes on over his heels, DongHo glared back at the door as it was slammed shut and locked.

 

"Ten." You concluded mildly, a victorious smirk on your lips as you pushed off the wall with your shoulders, flipping you jacket's hood up over your head. "Nice of you to finally join me." Shoving his hands into his pockets moodily, DongHo headed down the driveway without a word. "Yah! Stop ignoring me!" You call out, chasing him down the street. "I'm doing this for you, you big turd!"

 

"How is dragging me along with you to shop benefit me!?"

 

"Because if you fall asleep before dinner the boys will eat everything before Hoon can get you up!" Shaking your head at him in disbelief you turned to look at him. " Don't tell me you didn't think of that?!"

 

"I'm the maknae, they'd leave me food."

 

"You just keep on telling yourself that." With that, silence fell between the two of you, so you pulled your MP3 out of your pocket and pushed an earphone into your ear.

 

Glancing around the street when you got into town, you excitedly pointed some of the shops out to DongHo, marveling at their various Chirstmas-y displays. As you passed a cool looking sport store, two guys with bleached blonde hair came out, the bell on the door audible even from across the street.Tapping the other on the shoulder, the taller boy pointed to you and DongHo.

 

"Hey Babe!" His friend suddenly shouted over to you over a sudden gust of bitterly cold wind. "Why don't you leave your buddy and come play ball with us?"

 

Instantly stiffening, DongHo shot a sidelong death glare at the two older boys and reached over to you, wrapping his arm over your shoulders protective and steering you towards the grocery store at the corner. Despite the chilly wind you felt your face heat up and knew a blush had risen onto your cheeks, your erratic heartbeat betraying your hopes. As DongHo shoved the door to the grocery store open, you could hear the two men across the street laughing before another gust of wind drowned them out.

 

"Aish, you're such a pain." DongHo complained, dropping his arm as soon as the two of you were inside the doors.

 

"Only because you are." You stated blandly, greeting the worker at the register before quickly heading down an aisle at random.

 

"That's no reason!" He complained as he chased after you, making the lady behind the counter giggle.

 

"It's plenty of reason, now come on." Checking the list that KiSeop had made you, you led DongHo down the rows of goods.

 

Several minutes later you found yourself shopping with the puppy silently following you, so you decided to shoot DongHo a trivia question. Searching the fresh vegetables for the freshest peppers, you asked, "So, why did you get so uptight about those guys earlier?"

 

A can that DongHo had been idly tracing his finger around toppled noisily onto it's side. Setting it back upright to avoid your eyes, DongHo responded after several seconds of thought. "Because they were being greasy." Despite the assuredness of his words, it sounded to you like he was trying to convince himself of this as much as you.

 

Deciding not to push the exhausted child, you just nodded and placed several of the dangerous looking peppers in a bag then into the handbasket. "Next is beef..."

 

After ten minutes of bickering over prices, you finally found your way back to the front register and paid for all the food and snacks. You’d gathered that they’d wanted to you make kimchi mandu, but then... why were graham crackers, peppermint sticks, cheetos, marshmallows, sushi, and chocolate bars on the list? Shaking your head as you handed the money to the lady behind the counter, you took two of the bags and held them out for DongHo to take from you.

 

“What?” He seemed honestly confused as you waited. Silently, you shook the bags a little, still outstretched towards him. “But...” He whined, turning his puppy eyes onto you.

 

Immediately you counterattacked by pouting, turning your aegyo dial up to high. After a second’s pause DongHo sighed, a little smile tugging at the corners of his lips as he took the bags from you. Quickly recovering from our surprise you beamed and took the last bag off the counter. “Asa! Gomawo Oppa!” You added for effect as you strolled cheerily out the door.

 

“Omo, such a cute couple!” The girl at the register giggled to herself. Embarrassed, DongHo hurried out after you.

 

Walking back to the house, you eye the clouds overhead suspiciously. You thought you felt a few raindrops of rain on your head and arms, but it could have been your imagination...

 

Suddenly, MyName started blaring out of your pocket. Pulling your handphone out with your free hand, you quickly unlocked it to read the message, humming your ringtone to yourself.

 

From: Hoonmin

 

Where are you two? Hurry back, the weather looks bad! D:

-SailorHooon!

 

Before you could even finish reading the message, a fat drop of rain splattered on your head, followed by what had to be millions more before you had taken three steps forward. Grabbing your arm, you felt the bag of groceries slam against your elbow as DongHo pulled you under a storefront awning.

 

“Aish, jinjja?” You whined, staring out at the pouring rain with mounting dismay. Glancing over at DongHo, you watched as he pulled out his handphone and quickly punched in seven numbers

 

--STOP!!--

Who Does DongHo Call?

SooHyun?

Hoon?

A taxi?

 

 


 

AN: Hey guys! It’s a little late, but happy holidays!

      And I’m just saying, but the Alone teaser trailer looked amazing. U-Kiss: now darker and edgier. (again) xD

     Also, anyone catch the 0330 moment? ^^'