'....That's not a reason"

Military Love

 

[Sunny’s POV]

I silently walked through the hall no one is here OBVIOUSLY. They are may be getting some rests for tomorrow.

“…saranghae saranghae neol…”  I sang softly so that no one would hear.

I was almost near my cabin’s door when I heard footsteps following me…

I did not turn back “Who are you?” My hand was already ready to unlock the door.

The footsteps stopped and I felt arms wrapped around my waist and a chin lands on my right shoulder…

Flashbacks!

I waited for Kyuhyun on the bench; I looked sideways looking for signs of him suddenly

“Looking for me?”

End of Flashbacks

“Kyuhyun…” I said.

I turned and saw his face inches away from mine.

“Sungyu-ah…” His face buries on my shoulder.

“W-What are you doing up so late?” I tried to keep myself calm.

“…I miss you…” Kyuhyun mumbled the words into my ear.

“Kyuhyun-ssi…” I shrugged my shoulder to remove his chin on my shoulders.

“ ‘Ssi’ ? ….I remembered you always call me ‘oppa’…cant we just begin again. Start a new life and a new thing for the two of us?” Kyuhyun’s voice saddens.

“I…We c-cant.”

“Why not?”

“Because … we just can’t.” I looked at his eyes and brushed his hair backwards.

“Things change you know-“ I unlocked the door.

“That’s not a reason.” Kyuhyun’s voice cracked, I felt a knife strike my chest hearing his voice. Because I know that voice… he’s crying.

I firmed my face. “Yes, it is. You love me, I loved you. It’s time to move on.”

I went in not looking back. I know I was cold. But, it had to be that way. For him.

[next day]

[Narrator’s POV]

“FASTER. All lines to the field!!!”

Everyone marched to the field making lines.

There were helicopters aligned on the other side of the field.

Everyone's excitement was felt all through out the heavy silence, but the silence was cut when the admin made his way to the front.

"You are to be dropped in an island 40 kilmeters away from the city, which means no connections. You will be experiencing the art of survival on the lands of no where~ You are provided with water, medicine, and cloths but be sure to use it wisely--- you all are going to stay there until the day I say you can come back... Good luck everyone. P.S. Becareful of the wild species around there. They won't like your presence"

Yuri looked down and felt her heart beating faster because of the fact that. She is scared.

Everyone did find it exciting and adventurous.

BUT... WHAT IF LIVES WERE RISK AND ALMOST AT RISK? WOULD THEY LIVE ALL THROUGHOUT THE UNANNOUNCED PERIOD?

Hyoyeon heard the admin but her heart was not with her concentration. She can't help but think of Eunhyuk.

----

Sunny smiled at Sungmin as he make his way towards her giving her a bright smile.

"Excited?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes. You?"

"Super. I love things like this."

"I can see that" Sunny widen at her smile.

"Hey. You guys excited?" Kyuhyun interrupted making Sungmin glare at him lightly.

"Uhhh..Y-Yeah." Sunny awkwardly replied.

Kyuhyun scratches her head. "You're so cute."

Sungmin wanted to kill Kyuhyun at that time but Sunny's eyes were fixed on Sungmin's making him calm.

"THIS SHALL BE OUR MOMENT TOGETHER,EH?" Kyuhyun whispered into the ears of Sunny bringing her chivers all over her body.

 

Boring Chapter, ayt? .-. I'm gonna update soon. SO~~~~ comments please :> 

Your comments brings inspiration to me---- Hope you feel the tense of the rivalry between couples ^w^ 

Curious what will happen to them in the island??? 

[SPOILER]

Someone will die, sadly. And someone almost died.