What?

S.L.A.V.E

It was a yet normal morning,Eunjung's choreographer teacher,Ms.Hana,a single middle age women,was eagerly explain on how to keep your breathing stable while dancing and singing,keep the curve sharp,balance,showmanship,bla bla bla,etc.etc.etc.

 

As an obedient student,Lee eunjung stay focus on each of the letters that was coming out from Ms.Hana red red lips.She can't even blink her eyes tho.Minutes pass by and out of nowhere,a sudden knock wear out the door.

 

Whole classes were distracted of the sudden noise and head their heads 90 degree towards the door.Included Eunjung.

Guess who.Eunjung's nightmare was standing,as his body leaned against the door's frames right at the entrance like a casanova trying to snap Juliette away from her Romeo.Oh not blabbering again author-nim.Please.

Okay,pardon that.

Anyway,few seconds after that,donhae begin to spoke.

 

"Ehem ehem..urr..Miss Hana,unfortunately today,you got to excuse one of your students as I got some errands need to deal with,her,Miss Eunjung.Eunjung-ssi,ani?"Eunjung microly shaking her head towards donghae to stop.

 

"Well if that is the case I'm afraid one of my best and loyal students have to skip class today.Is it that important Donghae-sii?"Miss Hana strictly kind of oppose as she was popular with the 'A day skip will be the day you out' principle,ain't letting her student got away that easy.

 

"Well actually Miss Hana,"He utter while moves closer to Miss Hana and whispering something that was not visible for others.

Miss Hana's face fell into more calm expressions.Seconds after that,"Eunjung-ssi,you are free of my class today.You may excuse yourself now."A sudden crashing sounds can be heard.Erm,it was eunjung's heart.

 

With draining soul,she got up from her seat and slowly went out of the class wearing a oh-why-am-I-get-myself-into-this face while donghae trails after her.As soon as they're out from the class,eunjung shot donghae with a killer-like face.Her eyes wrinched like a blind visioned old women staring at the man's face,bombing him with a 'WHAT' glares that was so obvious to him.

"Oh stop that okay.You are my slave,and you're going to do my errands.Got that?"Ignoring her stares,he left the place.

"Yahh are you a statue?Liberty statue?What are you doing?Kaja."He turns back after three steps,realising that eunjung still standing still on her feet.

Like a puppy she jogs towards the walking donghae to who-know-where,letting out a big sigh.

 

"What did you whisper to Miss Hana just now huh?"eunjung wondering,well who would not?Miss Hana,the most strict person with her students attendees.

 

 

"Erm?Oh,I just told her, that it was Soo man-ssi errands,a confidential task that he leaved me to deal with,with you."

"You lied to her???"D.O eyes suddenly can be spotted on her face.

"Erm I did.What so shock about it?She's an old women,with that red lips of her,I can't even look at that without a feelings to throw some acid and get rid of that blood-maybe lips!" Boldly,he commenting Miss Hana.

"You just said what??"in disbelievement she replied.

 

"Oh,it's common for us sunbae-nim in our trainees era practising that trick to skip classes.You know,Hyuk jae once lied to her saying Sooman-ssi wanted to meet him in the office to debut him the next month,and that was when he was a trainee for only 6 months.She bought that!Well actually Hyuk jae did that to meet up with his new girlfriend.Two days after that,he was this closed for the secret to leak when Sooman-ssi pay a visit to he rclass,he was lucky because there was another trainees with the name hyeok jae,so he made up excuses of misheard.Enough of that,now,I want you to get me some lemonade cause I'm freaking exhausted right now,and fyi the lemonade at the cafeteria has ran out and oh,please reload the stock for them also and second,right after you hand me my lemonade ,I want you to go to Oh-ssi,my stylist at the stylist room,and tell him that I want to change my hair style tomorrow ,third.....,uh,maybe you want to get a notebook tomorrow?because the absences of it will mess you up I guranteed.okay now...."donghae talking non-non-stop and goes with ordering things,necessary and un-necessary.

 

'Well I think you are the real robots here!!!Even reloading the cafeteria stocks????.'Eunjung cursing in her minds.

Eunjung helplessly tails before him and listen to every errands,endlessly.Well,a deal is still a deal,but,wait.till when?

 

"Err,donghae-ssi,erm,I know we made a deal,but I was wondering,untill,when?Untill when will this term of slave apllied to me?"She questioning.

 

Hearing that,Donghae suddenly perform an emergency brakeand turn  which almost cause eunjung bumped onto his body.Well almost.

Staring at eunjung's blur face,he replied.

"Does this deal has its expiring date?As far as I recall,the agreement that I made in which you agreed,was not stating any expired date in which case this agreement happen to be eternal.Nuuh,this is not my do's as you are the one who is agree-ing on this deal.Get that clear?"He get back to his track and walk.

"You.are.kidding.Aye???"