I Want You To Be My.........(?)

S.L.A.V.E

*Bushhh*

A heap of towel fell from eunjung's embrace.

"Aishhhh!!!Is this even real?!How am I gonna bring this to the practising room?"eun jung complaining.

"If I didn't get busted that night!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Reckon in back to that night*

 

"Don't worry.I'm not going to harm you.But......i want you to be my..."

"Stop"eun jung stop him...."I don't want to be your girlfriend!!aneyo!!!"Carelessly assuming,Eun jung-not-so-screaming voice fly to his ear..

"Boya?!!Wh..what make you think i'm going to make you as my girlfriend?Huh?!You?!as Lee Dong Hae the dream man of every girl in Asia even W.O.R.L.D to be your boyfriend?Miccheoseo?yaa yaa..mental illness?has you ate your pills this morning?dude,what the?Get over yourself puhhlease?"Dong hae replies to eunjung's sudden and weird and bizzare and 'the-hell?' statement.spelling the word 'world'.like heck off crazy .what are you thinking?

"oh?!jeongmal..thank god."eunjung relieves herself.Shamelessly.

 

"Urghh...Now.Listen to me."He talk as he leaned his long body to approach her ear.eunjung's milky white skin could sense a warmth breath under her neck patting her skin gently.

 

He then.with soft and gentle voice whisper to eun jung ear"I Want You To Be My........"

 

"S.L.A.V.E"he said..spelling the word slave,yet again.

 

Still in shock.Eun jung googles her eyes towards Dong Hae as he get back to his figure.

First of all line eungjung could express,she chose "hey mr.lee dong hae,i surpressed you must have excel in you elementary school so well that you so obssesed with spelling words huh?"she carelessly reply."and one more thing.I Lee eunjung.Will never,EVER be Y.O.U.R slave,lee dong hae."eungjung's time to take over the spelling 'competition' and stressed on 'ever'.

 

Within no time donghae landed his index finger onto Eun jung lips.

 

"You're way too loud..."he said.

"I don't care you care or not.Because you know what?I don't want to care."

"If you want to be kicked-out from this company go on..I've been keen enough offering you this,dear."Dong Hae lectures.

 

"Still a N.."

"Okay.Done.Meet me here at 6:00 am tomorrow.Before other trainees get here."without even bother for eunjung's word he came up with a strict order and walk out of the room. 

"Eyh."Donghae out if the blue,turn his body towards the blur eunjung with '?' eyes.

"What.What is your name girl?"

"Na,Lee eunjung"Simply she replied.

"Lee Eungjung.Hurm."He continued walk out without any words.

 

'What the hell up with that guy?!'Eun Jung thinking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Eun jung reckonin back of that event,the one who made her carrying the whole basket of towel from the laundry room to the practise room.Well this was supposed to be the cleaner job,even the cleaner stared in bewilderd as she volunteering herself.

 

Slowly..eun jung pick the towel, and put it back in the basket,patiently to the practising room.

As she arrived, other trainees still ain't.In the front,Dong hae was practising a solo dance for their new song 'y, free and single'.

His dance move clearly blow her out.

 

He has talents okay.

 

Immediately popped out of amazingness.She drop the basket sternly.Announcing that his 'slave' has complete her first job not-so-well.

 

"Here already?"Dong hae ask as he stop dancing.

"Dehhh...."Eun jung answers, half-hearted.

"Wae???Only a simple task like that drinks you out of your bones?"He replied."Erm,metal bones.."Donghae added with a thinking-look plastered to his face.

 

Eun jung can only pouts.Surrendering.

Sweaty Dong hae gently making his way to Eun jung.Eun jung brood him.

His white skin covered by his sweat.Wearing a v-neck shirt.donghae stands infront of her.

Eun jung's eye was locked to his face.

Can't avoid from drowning into her own world.She's practically scanning this man's features,I mean,face.From the middle,then a little bit lower,and then back up and stop at one particular spot.

 


Eunjung POV

 

     Hurm,handsome.
    What a jaws.
     Is that even a collarbones?How can that be?
     Eyes.
     Lips.
     Lips

 

Well her deep little hearts were commenting.That she didn't even realize that dong hae was waiting for her to maybe move a limb after he had sticking out his arms of mineral water for her.

 

"Here take it"He said.

"......."eun jung remain silent.Still trapped.

'pakk!!!'Again,his finger's touching her face, laid on her forehead awaking eun jung up from her daydream.Sticking out his tounge at the side of his mouth,he blink towards the daydreaming enjung.

"BBBBBBBoyaa?"Eun jung mumble while blushing.

"Owh,what a looooooooot of 'B' coming out"jokingly,he replied."You are so ert.I know I'm handsome and you just can't resist to stares Okay okay,you don't need to say it,I already kne.."He laugh while smack in the mineral bottle into her hug and walk away to the exit.Flattering himself.

 

"What a lot of 'o' you mean."mumbling alone while watching donghae makes his way out.

Back to her sense,"What has got into you eun jung?Why are you looking that him that way?Why?Why?Are you a ert Eun Jung?"Eung jung questioning herself.A question that even she can't answer it.

 


 

 

 

TO SUNGRIN_SHIN..THANKS FOR THE COMMENT.AND I LEARN ONE THING FROM HER...DON'T BE A SILENT READER..!!KEEP COMMENTING!!AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER..