Kyuhyun's Letter

Kyuhyun's Letter

 

My wonderful lover,
 
 
How are you? Have you eaten well? How was your schedule? Did you tire yourself again? It’s been three days since I haven’t seen your pretty face. Although I am so glad to see pictures of you in the internet because of our fans, but it’s not enough. Three days that seemed like a whole year for me.Call me cheesy, tease me for acting this way, and even laugh at me since we will just separate from each other in three days, I won’t care. I miss you so badly and it hurts being far away from you like this.
 
 
I miss your lips against mine, your lively giggles when I do something funny, your childish pouts, and the way you praised and cheer for me during practice. I miss the way you touch me in every part of my body just like the way how you touch my heart. I miss staring at your foxy eyes that mirrors the stars in the night sky and your smile that shines my world brightly than the sun. I miss being with you and I know that you miss me too. I stared at my phone’s wallpaper everyday, which has a picture of you, before going to practice for it gives me strength.
 
 
You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me. How lucky I am to have someone as perfect as you as my other half. Right. You are my other half, the other half of my heart and my soul. I will not let you go, for if I do I will surely die. Your love keeps me going on and your lovely smile washes all of my troubles, sadness, and tiredness away. You are the reason for my everyday existence. I thank God for answering my prayers and giving you to me. I promise to take good care of you for as long as I live and the hereafter. You are my life, Lee Sungmin. I will not get tired in telling and showing that to you.
 
 
As I wait for the day to pass by, I felt so excited to go back home. I wanted to be wrapped around your welcoming embrace and savor each and every sweet moment with you. The love that I am feeling towards you is the most wonderful feeling I have in the whole universe. I wanted to tell the whole world that you are mine. I wanted to tell them that Lee Sungmin is Cho Kyuhyun’s wonderful lover. I don’t care what will be their opinions. I don’t care if they will criticize and turn their backs against us. As long as I have you, then everything would be alright.
 
 
I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again, kiss you all night long, and make love to you till the morning comes. Words cannot simply express how much you mean to me, how much I love you. 
 
 
I’m sorry for being a brat to you sometimes, for disturbing your sleep when I cursed out loud in the middle of the night because I lost in Starcraft. I’m sorry for saying not so many nice things to you, but believe me I never meant any of those words and none of them were true. I hated myself for making you cry after our petty fights. I am really sorry for everything that I had done. I am really glad that after all that we’ve been through, the ups and the downs, you stayed by me until now. Please don’t get tired of loving me and having me around you. Please don’t ever leave me.
 
 
I love you so much my beautiful sweet bunny! You are the owner of my heart and you’re my everything so please never let me go. I love you so much and I cannot wait to see you again and heal this longing I feel for you.
 
 
You are my one true love, my best friend, my sweet angel. I love you always my bunny and I am forever yours.
 
 
From the forever-loving-you Evil Maknae,
Cho Kyuhyun.
 
 
 
 
 
Sungmin smiled as he carefully folds the letter that their manager handed to him this morning. He wiped the happy tears away from his eyes and walked towards the door when he heard a soft knock. His smile widened when he saw Kyuhyun was standing in front of him with a sheepish grin on his face. 
 
“I’m back.” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily and felt his heart stopped beating for a while when Sungmin threw his arms around him and began showering small kisses on his face. “I miss you, Min.”
 
“I miss you too, Kyu. I really miss you so much.” Sungmin whispered and let tears of happiness fell down his eyes again. “Let’s stay in love like this till forever.”
 
“We will, babe. I promise.” Kyuhyun said while gently wiping tears away from Sungmin’s eyes and felt his own eyes shed the same happy tears like Sungmin before capturing the m-shaped lips that he had missed so much in a sweet and longing kiss.