Suspicion.

I love you Oppa

No one's POV

So here you are with Super Junior having a blast. First it started with breakfast..The table was really big, like big enough to sit down everyone! Ryeowook, of course, cooked a delicious meal that made your mouth watery not even before you ate it! Not to mention after that everybody went down to the beach and splashed each other with water, played beach volleyball, and was about to start a fire to tell scary stories..

Your POV

These guys really are something... They have brought me smiles the whole day..

"Hey since we won in volleyball you guys should go to the local store and get us some smores since someone forgot to tell us."Heechul said looking at Kyuhyun.

"Sorry I forgot hyung!!" he argued back.

If you are wondering, I was in the losing team. I'm not athletic, but that's not the point we were so close it was well 5-4...

The ones who were on my team was 

Henry  Kyuhyun  Leeteuk Yesung Sungmin Donghae Shindong Kibum

The other team was

Heechul Hangeng Ryeowook Donghae Eunhyuk Zhoumi Siwon Kangin

So of course they won.. They had mostly athletic people ..right?

"Well let's rock paper scissors on it to see who gets to go.." Leeteuk suggested.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry's POV

Funny how out of all the people I still end up with __________. Not that it's bad thing, it's actually a really good thing because she's really interesting and I like to get to know more about her. Like what's her favorite food or her favorite movie or her favorite song or her..

"Henry watch out!" ________ screamed.

"Ah what?"

"Were you paying attention you were about to run over a cat!" She said.

"Ah sorry I was out of it.. Must be hanging around with you too much" I said. It's true I'm usually never like this! I've got the ______ efftect on me and I... kind of like it!:)

"Yah!" ________ said as she playfully slapped my arm.

"Hey I'm driving!" I pouted.

"Well drive right"

Oooo burn that was a good one.

"Okay ok I won't hang around you that much anymore okay that way I won't end up like you" I said messing around with her.

"Yah! I can't help it I daydream a lot it's a habit and no you don't have stop hanging around with me.. if you want.." She pouted.

I immediately started laughing because here I was just playing with her and she ends up taking it serious. Plus she looked cute when she pouted.

"What's so funny?" 

Dang. Well might as well tell her..

"Nothing you look cute when you pout.. and I was just playing around with you. I like hanging around with you ______." as I quickly said how cute she looked when she pouted.

"Really?"

Did she caught on?

"Really what?"

"You like hanging around with me?"

"Oh y-yeah of course you are very interesting." I said getting of the hook.

"And you find me cute when I pout." So close...

"Yes y-y-you do look cute when you pout." Why did I stutter?

"Thank you" She said accepting the compliment.

And that is where we ended up at the store to buy smores.

Your POV

How can he be so nice? Whenever we went in the car he opened up the door for me and now he opens up the door for me when going into the store? 

I was so lucky though that he didn't find me blushing when he said I looked cute when I pouted.

He would've ended up teasing me about it..

So we got in and bought stuff to make smores and we were off to the cashier.

"Oh my you look like a really good couple!!" the ahjumma said.

"Oh uhmm"

"Uhmm well you see"

Henry and I said.

"Wow you even speak at the same time." she squealed.

As Henry and I both shared an awkward laugh he explained.

"Sorry to dissapoint you ahjumma but we are just friends." he said.

"Oh well that's a shame because you two would make wonderful babies."

There it was. I was blushing like mad I dont think I could no longer look at Henry so I looked to the ground.

"W-well thank you ahjumma" he said.

"Your very welcome just sign here." she said as she gave him the receipt.

I looked up as he was signing the receipt.. I've seen that handwritting from somewhere..

"Thanks for coming here kids. Next time you should come with your children!" She joked.

"Haha uhmm well we'll see." Henry blushed and put his hand on the back of his neck.

"Come on _________." he said as he grabbed my wrist.

And so we got in the car and drove off..

That handwritting looked so familiar.. could it possibly be..

 

 

The secret admirer?