3

EXO SERIES: Bitter Sweet Revenge **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know if I still have any remaining readers. TAT

If someone's reading this right now, can you leave a comment?

Please. -3-

“Sweetie, it’s time to wake up now. You’ll start school today.” Mrs. Oh said as she woke me up.

“Good morning, omma.” I greeted her and she greeted back.

“Go and prepare now. After that, have breakfast and I’ll have our driver send you to school.” She said and I thanked her. After about an hour, I was done with my preparations for school. I stood in front of the mirror checking myself out for the last time. I’m coming Oh SeHun. Are you ready? ‘Cause I am.

 

After about 30 minutes, I’ve arrived in school. I went inside feeling almost all eyes on me. I can’t blame them if they can’t take their eyes off me. After all, I’m an image of beauty and elegance but inside, I’m a beast.

“Here’s your schedule, miss. Your regular classes will start next week. As for today, you can have a tour around the campus and starting tomorrow, you can come and fix your schedules if you want some changes into it.” The Principal’s secretary said as she handed me my schedule.

“Kamsahamnida.” I said and left.

I made my way around the campus looking for someone particular but failed to do so even after hours of looking for him. Damn you, Seoul University! How can you be so huge?! It was lunch time when I decided to take a rest and grab something to eat. The moment I went inside the cafeteria, a smirk was plastered on my lips. There he is, SeJerkHun. There he is sitting with five other guys giving out their orders on a poor beauty. How can they freaking order from her when this place is self-service? Stupid rich kids! As the girl left to place in their orders, I decided to approach her.

“Excuse me.” I said and she looked at me.

“Yes? What can I do for you?” She asked me politely.

“Give me the very same order as what that SeJerkHun ordered.” I said. “And here’s the payment. You can keep the change.”

After ordering, I went to look for a table. And it seems like heaven’s in my side for the table next to Sehun’s is vacant. I went to seat in the opposite direction where he is. Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter