1

EXO SERIES: Bitter Sweet Revenge **HIATUS**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

Sorry for not updating.

And because of that, here's a loooong update for everyone.^^

I would like to apologize to anyone who would get offended by a part of this chapter.

I don't have any idea on what California is and how people act.

I apologize if I made those who are from California look bad. :(

*bows 90 degrees*

 

“Darling, think about it again. You have a greater education there. Why go back to Korea?” My mom asked as we chatted through Skype. Today, I have finally decided on telling her my plan of going back to Korea to study there. Ever since I was 5 years old, I have been living here in California but this year, I decided to go back to the place where I barely have any memories on and that is, South Korea.

“Mom, I want to know more about my motherland. I’m pure Korean, yet the last time I’ve been to Korea was when I was 5 years old.” I reasoned out. But of course that wasn’t the real reason. I wasn’t the nationalistic type who would always love her country no matter what. How will I love a place I barely even know? For me, my motherland is California and Korea; it’s nothing but another foreign country.

“And where would you live?” My mom asked and I know that she’s finally giving up.

“Don’t we have a house there?”

“We do but nobody will be there to take care of you.”

“Mom, nobody takes care of me here in Cali as well. And also, aren’t the Oh’s our neighbour?” I asked. The Oh’s are my family’s closest friend. They have one son who is the very reason why I’m coming back to Korea. Nope, I’m not this love sick girl who wants to spend her time with her prince charming. But instead, I am the witch who is coming back for revenge. Yes, I am going back to have my revenge. A revenge for the miserable 5 years that I’ve been through.

“When are you planning to leave?” She asked making me have a little victory dance inside my head.

“Next week.” I said and she nodded and told me she’ll reserve a plane ticket for me. As soon as we finished our conversation, I went back to the research I was doing.

“Oh SeHun. 18 years old. Currently studying in Seoul University as a Business Major Student. Popular for his looks and poker face. The most silent member in EXO. Has been single since birth.” I read the document I had and rolled my eyes at the last sentence.

“Really? Single since birth? What a lie.” I said and resumed reading the stupid document.

Flashback: 5 years ago

“HaeRin, someone’s here to see you!” I heard my mom’s voice from downstairs and I immediately went to her.

“Who is it, mom?” I asked her and a teenage boy suddenly went out from her back. I stared at his face as I was mesmerized by his smile.

“Don’t tell me, you no longer remember me, Haeie?” He asked and my ears perked up from the nickname he called me. Nobody else calls me that except for...

“SeHun?” I asked and he smiled even more. I rushed to him and gave him a hug as he also enveloped me within his arms.

“It’s been a long time, Hunnie! I missed you so much.” I said as I stayed in the hug. The last time we saw one another was when we were 5 years old. That was when I spent a year in Korea because of my parent’s business. I spent the whole years with SeHun and I was so heart broken when I had to leave. But I kept in heart his promise that we’ll meet again because it is what’s destined.

“I missed you, too, Haeie.” He said and hugged me tighter.

 

“So, you’re going to stay here with me?” I asked him as I sat on his bed.

“Yep. I heard my princess was feeling sad for being left alone by her parents most of the time and that’s why I’m here for you.” He said smiling at me.

“Aren’t you a bit too late?” I asked him while pouting.

“Well, you see, princess, omma and appa wouldn’t allow me to come here at such a young age but trust me when I say I’ve been bothering them to follow you here ever since the day you left. And didn’t I tell you before that we’re destined for one another? Didn’t you trust my words?” He said making me melt with his words.

“I trust you, Hunnie.” I said and we both shared a warm hug.

 

“Guys, this is my friend, SeHun. He’s from Korea.” I said introducing SeHun to my group of friends.

“SeHun, this is Kris oppa, Thea, Near, Remmie, Kai and his twin brother, Taemin.” I said and they all said hi to him.

“You guys are all Asian?” SeHun asked them and they all nodded.

“That’s how it goes here. When you’re Asian, you stick with one.” Kris oppa said.

“Why so?”

“Well, they pretty much think that we’re ‘uncool’ just because we’re not white like them.” Thea said rolling her eyes.

“So, you guys don’t have any un-Asian friends?” SeHun asked.

“We do but we’re not that close to them.” Remmie answered.

“Enough of those questions, why don’t we go hang out for awhile?” Near asked.

“You just asked a question.” Kai pointed out earning a glare from Near.

“So, where to?” Taemin asked.

“Not my place. You guys trashed it last night.” JaeHa said glaring at the 5 guilty people in front of us.

“You guys went partying last night and you didn’t even invite me?” I asked them pouting.

“Well, you were out with your parents when we went there.” Taemin said.

“Arasso. I’ll let you pass just this once.” I said and they all smiled.

 

“So, you guys go out and party?” SeHun asked as we got home from the impromptu party we had at Kris oppa’s place.

“Yeah. But not the party that other kids do. Our party just mean movie marathon and stuffs like that. No alcohol and weeds included.” I said and he seemed to have been relieved.

“Oh gosh! Did you really thing that we would party like that, Hunnie?” I asked him and he shyly nodded.

“Nope. We would never do that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter