He

It's Started by a Blind Date

“Minjoo-ya…”

“Hm?”

“Minjoo-ya..”

“Eo?”

“Minjoo-ya!!”

“WHAT?!!”

Ahyoung blinked and sit beside you with curious face. “Who is that guy to you? Cousin? Or what?” She asked with a bright smile, but you turned to her with a cold gaze. “Who?”

“Don’t pretend to don’t know anything!!” Ahyoung said.

“Just do you job! We must finish this quickly!” You said showing some documents in front of her.

“Why all of sudden you’re so serious like this?!” Ahyoung asked again. “A student council president must be a serious person.” You answered without looking at her.

“Aish, do you know that he even ask me to ask you and Ahri to have a blind date again?” Ahyoung said with a shining eyes. “No, and I don’t want to.”

“NOO!! You must go! I… I want to met with.. with himchan oppa again..” Ahyoung said shyly.

“Then just met with him! I don’t care.” You said. “And why suddenly you became so careless like this?”

“Yeah, after yesterday you rarely shouting like a crazy now.” Ahri said come out from nowhere, and you just say nothing.

“Whatever happening, you must go with us or I’ll tell everything about your secret.” Ahyoung said pointing at you. “I must go to work today.”

“Then, go tomorrow.”

 

School ended and now you’re at your home already, lying lazily at your bed. Secret? What secret? The secret you have and Ahyoung know about it is you’re working at a café. You don’t know why but you just want to hide it from everyone. Unfortunately Ahyoung and Ahri find out about it.

“Who is.. Jung Daehyun… Huh?” You said thinking about Ahyoung’s question.

Daehyun? He’s your ex. In the past he always said that he love you sooo much, he even can’t life without you. And few days later he want to break up and said we must forget about each other. In fact, you can’t forget about him. When you met again with Daehyun yesterday, all the hate feelings come out and make you feell like you just want to die.

He want to break up with no reason, and now he want you, what is this? It’s feel like you want to kill that guy and give it to some wolf then let them eat him so he will never comeback again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

At the café, you work like usual. But who know that Ahyoung, Ahri, Daehyun, and Yongguk are here. Your jaw fell down when you saw them talking.

“Minjoo? What’s wrong?” Nana, one of the co-workers asked. You blinked and shook your head. “Nothing, unnie.”

“Good, now give this to table 6.” Nana said nodded to the seat where Ahyoung and others sit. You blinked and scratched your cheek. “Wae?”

“Ah.. Ani..”

You approached their seat and looking at Ahyoung who looks sad coldly. “This is your meals, enjoy and leave quickly.” You said whispered the last words.

“Annyeong, Minjoo.” Ahyoung said as she sighed. “What are you guys doing here?” You asked crossed your hands.

“Uhm… Daehyun want to met with you and I think it’s good because I can met with Himchan oppa too,” Ahyoung said as you glanced at Daehyun who just eat and eat. “But now it’s useless because Himchan oppa is so busy right now..” She said sadly.

“That’s good, now I don’t have to forcedly do what you want.” You said. “Eh?! Wae?!”

“Because you tell it to other peoples already.”

“Do you mean you will not join the blind date anymore?” Ahri asked as you nodded, Daehyun choked and hit his chest as he turned to you. “W-What?”

You turned away and don’t want to look at him. “Goodbye.”

“Don’t worry, Daehyun-ah. I will talk to her, later.” Ahyoung said still with that sad looks.

 

Your shift ended, and it’s 7p.m already. You open the caf’s door and notice that they’re still here. “What?” You asked to them when they look at you as if you’re an alien.

“Minjoo, are you sure you don’t want to joined?” Ahyoung asked. “I said it to you already.”

“Please? Join us?”  Ahyoung asked again pleaded. You thinking for a while and nodded. “Yeah-“ “But I don’t want to be Daehyun’s partnert.”

Daehyun blinked and his mouth opened a bit. “Why?” He asked. “I want my partnert to be.. uh.. Yong- Yongguk oppa.” You said without answering Daehyun and pointed at Yongguk.

“Me?” He asked pointed to himself as you nodded again. “Is.. Is that a problem to you?” You asked shyly.

“No at all-“ “It’s a problem to me!!” Daehyun shouted cutted off Yongguk’s words. “Nah~ I don’t care.” You said happily.

“M-mwo?” “I. Don’t. Care.” You said as you walk away. “Wait!” Daehyun yelped all of sudden, un-coolly.

“It’s not good for a girl to walk alone at night so-“ “Let me accompanying you.” Yongguk said with no expression.

*What the.. Why all of sudden this guy changed?!* Daehyun thought with a stupid looks.

“Uh.. Okay… Then..” You said awkwardly rubbed the back of your neck, but happily inside.

 

 

You’re at home already, and rolling on your bed while thinking about Yongguk’s smile when he’s accompanying you. *Hissmilemeltedmyheartomomomo!!!* You thought as you bite your pillow and ended fell down from your bed.

MEANWHILE…

“Hyung!!”

“Eo?” Yongguk said with his eyes still watching the war movies, Daehyun rolled his eyes. “Pause that movies first.”

“No.” Yongguk replying as he chewing a snack and eyes still on the TV.

“Tsk, I said it to you already, hyung. I want her to comeback to me!!” Daehyun said but Yongguk shrugged. “It’s look like she hate you, dude.”

“And don’t forced girls to comeback to you, Daehyun. They will hate you.” Yongguk said without looking at him.

“What? No! I’m not forcing Minjoo but.. But.. I don’t know..” Daehyun said mumbled the last part as he he his own forehead with his palm.

“Then, go away. I’m seriously watching now.” Yongguk said as he turned to Daehyun and shoo-ing him.

================================================================================================

Sorry for bad english, and boring chapter hehe xD Don't forget to leave a comment~ ^^