Blind Date? What's That?

It's Started by a Blind Date

“Aigoo!!!”

This is at the student council room, and you’re so tired with the documents. “I’m supposed to be sleeping already at home! Why I must do this again this year?!” You shouted pointing at the documents.

“Calm down, Minjoo. 1 year more, and you will freely do anything you want.” Ahyoung, the secretary said patted your back. “Ah, maybe not.”

“What should I do?! Will I spend my last year of high school like this? NOOOO!!” You shouted again.

“Hey, Minjoo. Should we go to a blind date?” Ahri, Ahyoung’s twin sister asked. “Good idea! I want to go too!” Ahyoung said raised her hand.

“Blind… Date?” You asked narrowing your eyes at them.

“Yeah, blind date. You must go with us.” Ahri answered as she nodded.

“Wait… Blind date? What’s that?” You asked innocently as the whole students inside that room looks shocked.

“Seriously… Minjoo… Where have you been?!” Ahyoung shouted as she hitting your table.

“Eh… Is blind date a thing what you do with your boyfriend? But I don’t have a boyfriend!!” You shouted back with worried face.

“Listen, Minjoo. Blind date is what you do to have a boyfriend, yeah…” Ahri said crossed her hands. “Maybe?” She said again as she turned to Ahyoung.

“Aish, these girls.” Ahyoung mumbled while rolled her eyes and explain everything to you and Ahri.

 

“So.. Tomorrow is Saturday, wait.. When will they come? Ah.. Okay then.” You said talking with Ahyoung at the phone.

It’s not like you are interesting at all, actually you just want to graduate already and became a college student, and not a blind date like this. But you can’t do anything, when Ahyoung forced you just can do nothing and listen to her, because Ahyoung and Ahri know about your secret.

“What if I get a stupid, weirdo, and totally not my type?” You asked to Ahyoung. “Don’t worry!! All of them are handsome! Trust me! I have to go, goodbye!” Ahyoung answered as she hanging up the phone.

“Hhh… Why don’t it’s 1 year already?!” You said rolling on your bed as you fell down from your bed. “Ugh!!”

“Eonni…” Your little sister, Minah called. Dumbfounded by the stupid things you do everyday. “Y-yes?”

“Eomma is on the phone.” Minah answered show you the phone. You approach her and took it.

“Minjoo, how is your grade at school?” Your mom asked, you don’t answer anything. Why there is no ‘How are you?’ or ‘I miss you so badly!’?

“It’s good eomma-“ “Great, I just want to ask that, goodbye.” You stared at the phone and give it back to Minah as she left.

Your mom, she’s not your biological mother. Your real mother is die already, and your father married a new mother just after 2 months she’s die. How is the new mother? She’s not nice at all, she’s just worrying about your and Minah’s grade. She just want to show her friends that she have a smart and pretty daughter, just it.

 

Next day, you, Ahri, and Ahyoung are going to the café where all of you will met with the soon-to-be-our-date. With that bored face, you choosing the clothes you will wear. While Ahri and Ahyoung boredly waiting for you.

“Yah!! Ppali, Minjoo-ya!!” Ahri said sit up from your bed. “I know! I just don’t know what to wear!” You shouted back turned to her.

“Aigoo.. Just wear this, Minjoo.” Ahyoung said took a clothes from your wairdrobe and give it to you. “No, too short-“ “Wear it.” Ahyoung said once again forcing you, you sighed and forcedly wearing that clothes.

Few minutes later, the three of you arrived at the café. Ahyoung exitedly open the door while Ahri look like she’s just interested with the food. But you, lazily following them and walking like a zombie.

“Minjoo!” Ahyoung called your name shockedly. “Waee? You’re too overreacting, Ahyoungie.” You said while Ahyoung sighed and rolled her eyes. “What if none of them choose you if they saw your attitude? What if all of them just choose both of us?”

“Uh.. Overconfident.” You said pointed at her. “Aish, it’s just ‘what if’, Minjoo.” Ahyoung said avoiding your hand that pointing to her.

“Just don’t act like you hate them, Minjoo. I’m sure one of them will be your boyfriend, sometime.” Ahri said smile sweetly to you. You thinking for a while and then sighed. “Okay then.”

Ahri looking for the three boys that will be their date, and noticing a figure waved at her. “Ah, it’s them. Let’s go.”

*Maybe this isn’t bad too, maybe one of them will be my husband? Hah, too fast-* You stared at them, and one of them make your eyes widened.

“Jung…. Jung Daehyun?” You look at that Daehyun guy, in case if it’s not him. He turned to you and blinked as his mouth opened. “Minjoo?”

“Whoa, you know each other?” Ahyoung asked. “I don’t know that Seoul is so small like this.” Daehyun’s friend beside him said looking at you and Daehyun staring at each others.

“Minjoo-ya, saranghae.”

“We just need to break up and-“

Ahri clapped her hands make you wake up from imagining the past and broke the staring contest. “Stop it, we need to introduce ourselves, right?” She said as she and Ahyoung sit on the seat in front of them. While you just stand still and scratching your cheek.

“I must go.. To somewhere.. Goodbye-“ “Minjoo~ Sit here.” Ahyoung said patted the seat beside her. You closed your eyes and forcedly(again) sit beside her.

“Annyeong, my name is Lee Ahri. 17 years old.” Ahri said with her fake smile, while her heart looking at the food in front of her.

“I’m Lee Ahyoung, Ahri’s twins! I like to sing, dancing, reading, I like B2ST, BigBang, and-“ “Ahyoung.” Ahri mumbled as she looking at Ahyoung coldly.

“Okay, Minjoo-“ “I’m Park Minjoo, 17 years old.” You said cutted of her word with uninterested face.

“My name is Bang Yongguk, done.” That Yongguk guy said, look like he’s same with you, uninterested.

“I’m Kim Himchan! 22 years old and I’ll choose Ahyoung as my date~” He said as Ahyoung blinked and looks shy.

“I’m.. Jung Daehyun..” Daehyun said secretly glanced at you. *Don’t choose me! Don’t choose me!* You thought with worried face. “Minjoo, I want her.” You hit your own forehead with your palm as everybody look at you.

“Aww~ He said he want you, not I choose her! So sweet!” Ahyoung whispered to you but you sighed disappointedly. *Why don’t he choose Ahri and that Yongguk guy choose me..* You thought glanced at Yongguk, he notice it and smiled to you, as you felt like.. Something beating so fast?

“It’s mean Ahri will go with Yongguk oppa! Let’s go to.. Amusement park!” Ahyoung said exitedly. As everyone stood up exept you, you’re too lazy to go with him. You hate him, so badly.

“Let’s go, Minjoo.” Daehyun said smiling at you but it’s not a smile at all, but a smirk in your eyes. “Eo.” You said coldly as you walk alone.

===

Hi! I want to asking, is the first chapter boring? Kkkk~ And read my other story too, the title is 'Do You Love Me?' http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/298010