One - Kris

Eyes Of Darkness And Void
Tao flinched as he was slammed against the wall. "You...you think you can..outrun us, huh?" Suho spoke as he panted heavily. Grabbing Tao's face, he looked at his eyes. "You're a freak, you shouldn't have been born. Your mom was crazy to have decided to have you delivered into this world."

He smirked as his accomplices guffawed at his statement and the look of horror on Tao's face. "You... you!", with that, Tao spat saliva in Suho's smug face.

Suho's anger heightened and he grabbed Tao's neck. Throwing him off the wall and onto the floor, he started to kick Tao everywhere and soon was joined by his accomplices.

"Heh. One day i'll make you wish you were never ing born!" Suho sneered, for some reason, disgusted.. Tao coughed violently. "F- you, Suho!"

"How dare you ing talk back to me?!" Agitated than ever, Suho brought his knee into Tao's face.

≡≡≡≡≡≡

Tao limped to the classroom, or dragged. Tao had sprained both of his ankles during the fight.

All he could rely on, was the strength of his arms. The school had been smart enough to fix railings on every wall so as to assist to injured or handicapped students.

He tried to keep in a scream by shoving his fist to his mouth and biting it. He in a deep breath, gritted his teeth and continued on, along with his heavy bag hanging loosely from his right shoulder. Unknown to Tao, a boy's 'forever-on-his-face' smile, disappeared as he witnessed the poor boy's plight.

"Who's that?" the boy pointed at Tao. "Him? That boy's an outcast. Everyone hates him. His name is Tao. I do pity him, though. Everyone thinks he is a freak because his eyes..how should i say this? They're just black. Yeah. Black."

"Ah..." the boy nodded. "Well, my class in right in front, bye, then! Thank you!"

He ran to his class, taking a glance at Tao as he passed.

Tao stepped into the class, wincing at all the glares directed at him. He tried to pull himself together and act normal as he limped heavily past his classmates - his enemies.

"AWWW. Is poor panda limping? DID HE GET LAID? HAW. HAW. HAW." The class laughed at the class clown's 'joke'. Everyone, except two boys.

Suddenly, an ice-pack flew out of nowhere and landed on Tao's lap. He looked at it questioningly. 'Use it.' he heard someone whisper. Tao turned around and saw nothing and no one except for the notice board. He put it to his face and sighed. 'Not you face, idiot. Your ankle.' He heard a giggle after that.

The injured male quickly turned around and saw a random blonde boy smiling widely in his face. "Are you alright?" he asked, face still bright and clear. Tao shook his head and turned back around, focusing on his ankles.

'Can you....stand up?' the boy whispered softly. "Hell, no." Tao growled. Tao suddenly was lifted off his chair and into the air to be brought to the school clinic situated in the cafetaria. Girls gasped as the hot, new boy touched the school outcast.

As Tao kept quiet, he thought who this random smiley boy was. His questions were soon answered.

"What's your name? I'm Kris, and Luhan was right, your eyes are pretty black. I like it."

≡≡≡≡≡≡

Do you all like the poster? I somehow managed to create it on my phone. O.o. Somehow lol. I had to colour the places needed to be cropped. For the first time, i thought Kris's hair was annoying, there were so many strands of random hair sticking out EVERYWHERE._.