Liar

Destiny's Combination

 

Yoona's POV:

 

 

Just as I turned around, I saw Taecyeon still in the arms of the same girl, but now, kissing her on the lips.

 

I turned away and ignored their "couple" moment. I mean, seriously, who would watch something as disgusting as kissing in public like that? I mean, I-

But it stumped me. Taecyeon and I kissed at the amusement park...

No, it was just an accident!! Only an accident, Im Yoona... Don't think it was real at all.

 

Just then, I put back the book and exaggerated a little when I found it. "AH!!! TAECYEON-AH!!! I FOUND IT!!!" I cried, loud enough for Taecyeon to hear me, but quiet enough so that the others, which were barely a number that I could count with just my fingers, wouldn't get disturbed... As much.

 

Without even turning, I knew Taecyeon broke away from his kiss and both him and the girl looked at my back right at this moment. I put on a half-hearted smile, since my heart felt like it was breaking with even one corner lift from my lips, and stated as happily as I could, "Come on, let's go!!"

Taecyeon looked at the girl and then at Yoona. "Ah, Yoona-yah, look who I met! It was a... Friend from America."

*A friend you kiss that long with?* Yoona walked up to Taecyeon and the girl. "Hi, my name is Im Yoona, but you can all me Yoona."

The girls smiled, but I can tell she didn't like me as much as her expression she put on. "Hi, my name is Bae Suzy, but you can call me Suzy."

I stepped back, while I picked up my shopping bags. "Well, I'm just gonna, you know, buy this book now." I bowed to Suzy and left Taecyeon there, just staring at me uselessly.

The cashier smiled, "Hi, how was your day today? Did you find everything you were looking for?"

*Worse than I thought it would be. I couldn't find someone to happily fall in love with, even though I was so SURE it was him... What a bunch of poop.* Yoona smiled at the cashier. "Yes, it was fine, thank you."

 

--

 

After I bought my book, I looked at Taecyeon and I saw him having a serious conversation with Suzy right now. I chuckled to myself, on how dumb I am to think he would ditch Suzy and walk back with me to school. I must really be going crazy...

Scratch that, I must be going insane.

 

I walked out of the store doors, glanced one last time at Taecyeon who was still talking to Suzy, and walked out without looking back again.

 

--

 

When I was near the school, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and unlocked the screen.

Ok Taecyeon:

 

 

Accept or Decline

 

I looked at the picture and chuckled when I saw his face.

 

Flashback:

It was one of the first days of snow and all of 9PM decided to meet up early in the morning, as soon as possible. As we all met up, we split up in conversations between the regular pairs... The couple pairs of course, which were, you know, the usual.

Taecyeon and I paired up together since we were both the only ones who didn't have anyone we liked (I think), but he was running a little late. I looked up at the fallen snow and smiled softly. It was always such a cooling but beautiful day when it snows and you loved every bit of it whenever the snow season comes.

After a few minutes of enjoying the snow falling, someone sat right next to me and I turned hesitantly, but I burst into laughter at the sight.

"...What?" A deep voice asked, still sounding sleepy.

"Oh, it's nothing..." I stated, while trying to control my laughter and looking up at the sky again. He did the same and I secretly took my phone out and went to the camera app.

"Yah, Ok Taecyeon.." I called and he turned. Right away, I took the picture and he was surprised for a moment.

"Yah!! Erase it!!!" He yelled.

I smiled with a teasing tone, "Nope~ It's going to be my contact picture for you now~!!!"

He pouted with a 'Hmmph' and looked at the sky with an upset expression. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I emailed the photo to myself and I tapped his shoulder. He glanced at me, still with an upset expression and I held up my phone as I deleted e photo.

"There, I deleted it. Happy now?" I asked him.

He finally smiled, showing his goofy smile. "Yeah."

 

I looked up at the sky and imagined it to snow, while tears threatened to fall. My heart felt like it was pierced with a knife now and I couldn't help but let a few tears fall from my eyes. I declined the call and, right away, he called again. Feeling frustrated, I took out the battery from my phone and watched it shut off within a second. I started to hurry to the school and walked to the garden, where I heard voices in the greenhouse that 9PM always meted up at. I knew they were waiting for us, wanting to know if the good newso f us finally dating appeared after we came back, so I wiped away my tears and out in a smile for them to see when I went in.

"Yoona-yah~!!!" SNSD yelled as they crowded around me. They didn't notice anything wrong and gave me huge grins, but Yuri, since she is my best friend, caught my act and gave me a worried expression in her eyes. Of course, she smiled to make others believe everything was alright, but her eyes told another thing.

"How was the date?" Tiffany asked, looking excited as she fan-girled with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

"It was great!!" You stated as brightly as you could.

"Where's Taecyeon oppa?" Seohyun asked.

"Ah... He met up with a friend with America and I let him catch up with the old times with h-her" I stated and whispered the last word. Yuri and Seohyun caught it but the rest didn't.

"Oh," Seohyun replied.

"Look, I bought the outfits~!!! It was really cheap!!" I yelled as I handed them the bags.

"Wahhh~ Really? It's good quality too!!" Taeyeon exclaimed as she searched the bag with Tiffany. All of e girls started to organize who was whose on the table while Seohyun and Yuri talked privately with Yoona.

 

"What happened?? Were you crying?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"Unnie, who was this girl?" Seohyun asked.

"I-I'll tell you guys later, neh?" I told them but they were too stubborn.

"Yoona-yah~"

"Yoona Unnie~!!!" 

I groaned, knowing I wouldn't get away from them no matter how much I tried. "There was a girl... Named Bae Suzy I met in the book store. She was a 'friend from America'," I stated as I quoted what Taecyeon stated.

"I would have believed it, if it weren't for the fact that they were kissing for an abnormally long amount of time on the lips right in front of my eyes when I looked back at them after I found the book on the shelf." I picked up the book and showed them. "I tried to act like I didn't see it, but it...hurt.."

"It? Hurt?" Seohyun and Yuri questioned as they stared confusedly at me.

"My heart hurt... It hurt so bad, I couldn't stand it... And cried..." I stated as I held my face up, trying not to let the tears fall one last time.

"Yoona.." Yuri called before she and Seohyun hugged me tightly.

"What hurt the most..." I mumbled as tears finally fell from my eyes once more, "...was that he didn't even have the nerve to tell me the truth."

 

 

- Yoona's POV Ends -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. :)

Sooo... I know, I know... I know you guys might get mad at me for doing this, but trust me, no seriously out your WHOLE trust in me when I tell you that it WILL end well. No matter what happens later in, it will turn out well. Don't worry, my beloved readers, I gotcha. ^-^

Okay, well, I hope you guys liked it~!!! :3 Please comment on what you think!! ;)

 

 

Heehee, thanks for reading~!!! ^-^

9.8.13