9PM

Destiny's Combination

"Haha, that was so fun!!!" Taecyeon yelled with a smile before asking Yoona, "What would you like to do now?"

Yoona gave him a look, "Are you hungry?"

Taecyeon hesitated before answering, "....Yeah.."

"Thank goodness! I thought you weren't hungry and I had to wait! I'm starving!" Yoona exclaimed with a relieved expression.

"...You were that hungry?" Taecyeon asked Yoona with a smirk.

"Yeah," Yoona answered. "I didn't have lunch or dinner yet, so YEAH."

Both of them laughed as they continued their conversation towards the food plaza.

--

"What should we get?" Taecyeon asked.

"I'm getting ________! What about you?"

"I'll get the same!"

--

As they sat down with their food, both of them started to concentrate only on eating and not talking at all. In about 15 minutes time, they had already finished their food and just sat in their seats, trying to digest it.

"So what do we do now?" Yoona asked as she relaxed on her chair.

"Should we continue to look for the members?" Taecyeon asked back.

"Well, if we were to look for the members right now, I'm guessing Sooyoung would most likely be here, eating away in whatever she bought here," Yoona laughed.

Taecyeon laughed too as he stated, "If we were looking for the members, I'm guessing Chansung would be here too!"

Suddenly, there was a noise that interrupted thei conversation.

"Hello everyone! Because this is the birthday of our very own director of ____ Park..."

"It is?!" Yoona whispered to Taecyeon while he smirked at Yoona's reaction.

"...we would like to do a special performance with 9 pairs of people with the different gender. We will shine a light over the people we choose and they will have to make up a performance within a half an hour's time. We will now pick the contestants!"

"I wonder what lucky pairs that person will pick," Taecyeon said with a sarcastic tone that made Yoona giggle.

"For the first pair, we will pick those two!" the person yelled as he pointed at Taecyeon and Yoona. A light shined over them almost immdeiately which meant they couldn't reject the offer and run away.

"We are really lucky to be chosen as the first pairs." Yoona sighed as she finished her sarcastic tone.

"Next, we will pick those two pairs over there!" the person yelled while pointing, with both hands, at the WooTae couple and KhunRi couple that were at different ends of the food court.

--

That person continued to find pairs one after another: JunHyo, ChanSoo, SuFany, YongSeo, JaySica, and last but not least, SunSun.

All 9 pairs slowly walked up onto the stage and called out their own names.

"Why won't the first person say "Hello my name is" and everybody say their own names only after that, okay? It will make the greetings go faster since there are 18 people here. Ready? Start!"

"Hello, my name is Im Yoona"..

"Ok Taecyeon"..

"Kim Taeyeon"..

"Jang Wooyoung"..

"Kwon Yuri"..

"Nichkhun Horvejkul"..

"Kim Hyoyeon"..

"Lee Junho"..

"Choi Sooyoung"..

"Hwang Chansung"..

"Hwang Tiffany"..

"Seo JooHyun"..

"Jung Yonghwa"..

"Jung Jessica"..

"Jay Park"..

"Lee Sunny"..

"Lee Sungmin"..

"Wow! That was a lot of names to remember! Well, I will let you guys start to plan your performance now."

"Actually, I got a question." Yoona yelled.

"What is it, my dear?" the persoon joked.

"Is it alright if we split into two groups? What I mean is both the boys and girls were split."

"Um, sure, as long as you make your performance as good as all your good looks."

"Alright, thank you. Just give us girls 15 minutes to work this out then."

"Chinja?!.... Araso, 15 minutes. What about you boys?"

"Give us 10 minutes, we already worked this out." Jay stated.

"Wow! It's like you guys already know eachother!" the person exclaimed.

"Haha, well yeah, we do. You have a really good eye in picking things, sir." Jay declared.

The person just smiled as both of the groups started preparing their performances.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here it is! I hope you enjoyed it~!!! :D

You subscribers are incredibly AWESOME!

Thanks for reading~!!! :3