Chapter 2

Hearts that Tie ; Discontinued!

You feel someone playing with your hair you. You rub your eyes.

"Hm?" you mumble. 

"Morning sleeping beauty!" a deep voice said.

Your eyes widen. It was Chanyeol.

"W-what are you doing here!" you yell.

He just smiles at you & pinches your cheeks.

Why was he here? In your room? And how long has he been in your room?!

"UMMA!" you scream. You get out of your bed & run downstairs, seeing your mom with an amused face.

"Umma!" You cry.

"Yes?" she laughed.

You were mad & embarrassed at the same time. Your mom must've let him in the house & into your room.

"Why?" you say.

"He's your fiancee Yeon. I'm only doing this because you refused all your other marriage proposals." She said & took a sip of her coffee.

Right there & now you just wanted to strangle your mom & yell at her. She got you back by arranging you with a womanizer? Why couldn't she just give you a lecture like she always did, or something? 

You feel someone wrap their arms around your waist. Chanyeol to be exact. He rested his head on your shoulder. You quickly push him away.

"YAH." You yell.

"I didn't give you permission to touch me." You glare.

He scratches his head & sticks out his tongue. He was so cute.... really cute.

You roll your eyes & walk away towards your mom.

"Yeon~" He pouts.

You take a bite of the bread that was on the plate, you watched as Chanyeol just stared at you giggling.

You continued munching on your bread & stare at your mom, who was looking at you disgusted. You shoved the bread in your mouth & wipe the crumbs away.

"S-sorry, I'm just really hungry" You force a smile.

You felt so embarrassed. You knew your mom was disappointed on what you just did... It wasn't feminine. You sigh.

"Sorry umma.." You whisper. You excuse yourself & go back up to your room.

You see your maids there again. You excused them.

"The young mistress' fiancee is so cute." One of them whispered to another.

"If she doesn't want him I'd be glad to take him!" another one said.

Everyone was the same. No one knew how you felt. You felt so alone.

You hear a knock on your door. "Come in." you say.

It was Chanyeol. 

"Hey... Sorry.." He said.

Your eyes widen, shocked at what he just said.

"Excuse me what was that?" You lie. You just wanted to hear him say it again. 

"I said I'm sorry." He muttered.

"Hm? A little louder?" You say.

"You heard me! I'm not repeating it!" He said. 

He acted so differently, the other day he was a playboy womanizer... now he's like a little kid again.

You smile.

"Why are you here?" you ask. 

He lays on your bed & closes his eyes.

"My mom brought me here, she wanted me to make it up to you." He sighed.

"Make what up to me?" You say confused.

"About what happened at my house with the girl.. I gave you the wrong impression, now you probably hate my guts. But hey, listen... I act differently depending on the person." He said & smiled at you.

He was right, yes you did hate his guts. Acting differently depending on the person? Oh really?

"Hm..." You mumble.

He looks at you.

"Give me a day." He said.

"A day...?" You tilt your head confused.

"Give me a day to show you the real me." He said.

"How about a no, besides I'm busy today." You lied.

You actually had nothing to do, but that was better then spending a day with him.

"Please?" He begged.

"No." You say.

He continued to beg for at least an hour. You finally had it. 

"FINE." You yell.

"Now get out of my room & house!" You add.

"So I'll pick you up tomorrow?" He smiled.

You sadly nodded.

"See you the fiancee." He said and hugged you before walking away.

You watched as he walked out of your room & out the front door.

"Aish..." you mumble.

Why you? Why... You hated your life even more now. Being rich, getting married, a mom that won't let this marriage be broken.

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

                                       

                                         

 

You still had a whole day... 

"Ah! I'll go to the orphanage!" You say.

You slip on a beige dress with matching heels & a purse.

You see your mom look at you confused.

"Yah, where are you going?" She asked.

You ignored her question & kissed her on the cheek. You waved goodbye.

"Where would you like to go?" Your chauffeur asks.

"The usual." You smile.

You would always go to the orphanage & visit your favorite little boy, Ren. You would always bring presents for all the little kids, but your mom refused to give you your credit card back after seeing what you've been buying which was toys, books, & food for the kids. 

The car stops.

"Thank you." You say as you & your chauffeur wave goodbye to each other.

"Noona!" a voice called out.

You turn around & see Ren. You kneel down & hug him.

"Sorry, noona has nothing for you guys today." You said.

Ren shakes his head. "It's ok noona!" he said.

You carry him & head inside. All the little kids running towards you.

"Noona! Noona! Can you read us this story?" a little girl said.

"Can you play with me?" Another said.

You smiled & nodded at them.

"Noona will play with all of you later, ok?" You give them a big hug.

"There's a man here!" Ren said.

You look at him. "A man?" You thought.

No one really visited the orphanage, It would usually just be you & the old lady who took care of them.

Ren grabs your hand & leads you outside near the playground.

A boy wearing a light blue blazer, with blonde hair. He was kneeling down on one knee & playing patty-cake with a little girl.

He looks your direction & smiles.

Ren tugs on your dress.

"That's him." He whispers with his little voice. You smiled & patted his head.

"Go play with your friends. I'll talk to him." You say.

He nods & runs away with his small legs.

You see the boy tell the little girl something, she nods & walks away. He then stands up.

"It's rare seeing a rich boy at an orphanage." You smile.

"You must be Shin Yeon Seul." He said.

You nod.

"I could ask the same thing." He adds.

"Wait... How do you know my name?" You ask.

He laughs. His laugh was so cute, he looked like a cute little deer.

"All the kids here told me about you, 'Noona always gives us things!' 'Noona reads us books & plays with us' I couldn't wait to meet you. Seeing their eyes sparkle & big smiles on their face as they talk about you." He smiles.

"I'm Luhan." He said.

You shake his hand.

"What brings you here?" You ask.

"Oh.. I was just bored you know... Being rich isn't as fun you know?" He chuckles.

He was like you. 

"You don't like being rich?" You ask.

He makes a face & nods no.

Finally... Someone like you...

"Me too." You say.

You both continued to talk about how you both didn't like the rich life style, how you both wanted to be normal. You even told him about the arranged marriage.

"She's everything a guy could ever want..." Luhan thought to himself.

You told him how a ton of guys proposed to you & how they only loved you for your looks.

"Well, they're missing out on a whole lot.." He said.

You blushed.

You didn't realize how much time went by.

"It was nice talking to you Yeon," He said & hugged you.

You smile.

Before he left to go to his car he hands you a piece of paper. You open it. His number scribbled on it.

He just made your day. You wave goodbye. You feel a hand touch yours. You look down, it was Ren.

You give him a smile.

"Noona before you go can you read us a story?" He asked while pouting.

You smile, " Of coure! Don't I always?" You say.

You go back inside with Ren & read the kids a story.

You watched as they all fell asleep. You gave each of them a kiss on the forehead before leaving the orphanage.

"Thank you Yeon once again, You're always welcome." Ms. Lee said. 

You nod & get in the car. You enter the car with a big smile, looking at the piece of paper with Luhan's number.

"How was your day?' your chauffeur asked.

"It was great" You said smiling.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter was boring & long~

YAY Luhan finally appeared woohoo! 

I won't be able to post the next chapters for a few days because I'll be in LA. & I can't bring my laptop.

So I'll be back with Chapter 3 on Monday. 

Thank you for reading! Subscriptions & comments are always appreciated! x